Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

flubber nuts posted:

did he die yet what up

Ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

flubber nuts posted:

did he die yet what up

Cancer or something.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Enlarged prostate and finger cancer

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

The King stuck trumps syphilis finger up his rear end to massage his prostate and got cancer? That's hosed up, even for the royals.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

BUG JUG posted:

The King stuck trumps syphilis finger up his rear end to massage his prostate and got cancer? That's hosed up, even for the royals.

Thank-you for this amazing Monday afternoon visual

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Grey Cat posted:

Cancer or something.

Those crabs keep pinching his fingers ands that’s why they’re so big

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Queen Camilla the Cutthroat will launch a coup and become The Second Protector

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I can't believe it's already been 2 whole Christmases since the Queen died

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yup, I guess Christmas came early this year.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

preordering a commemorative plate with an etching of the royal tumor on it

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

immediately thought of this thread when i saw the news

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
yay we love our short kings 💪

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Reminder Charley is really big into alt medicine including Homeopathy so while he might have access to the best actual true medical treatment, you can be sure he wont be taking it.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Charles the Patient

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Where does the tumor fall in the line of succession?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Knormal posted:

Where does the tumor fall in the line of succession?

Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
With the queen out the way you’d have thought the only one after a quick succession would be Andrew

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Reminder Charley is really big into alt medicine including Homeopathy so while he might have access to the best actual true medical treatment, you can be sure he wont be taking it.

Ah, so the Steve Jobs treatment plan? I suppose you can't argue with an Insanely Great 100% success rate*

*for the cancer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oi guvnah I've got cancer in me bum

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
pip pip cheerio time to turn me arsehole into a great bloody french press, what

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I knew we should have waited before changing our money and building signs and poo poo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I knew Charles was v likely gonna go down fast but I didn't expect this fast

I hope there's an extremely stupid succession crisis and war. I hope the princes duke it out in giant robots

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I knew we should have waited before changing our money and building signs and poo poo

this is actually a good thing. jobs creation.

via jobs method of cancer treatment

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I hope there's an extremely stupid succession crisis and war. I hope the princes duke it out in giant robots

theyre going to have a swordfight against each other with their dick + balls, op

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
That’s a good point - the vast costs to the state for Charles to have a three month jolly as king will surely lead to some “difficult decisions” where the only solution is to cut local services to pay for another set of headshots and stamps.

Get someone other than Ive to do the logo next time please.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Curious to see if Kate ever shows up in public again. Something seems fishy there, too.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

idiotsavant posted:

theyre going to have a swordfight against each other with their dick + balls, op

Acceptable, as long as the giant robots also have dicks and balls

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Even if he keels over tomorrow he still won't have been the shortest serving king on those blighted isles. Edgar the Ætheling reigned for literally only a couple of months.

quote:

Given the extremely stupid timeline we're on, I'm just waiting for them to discover Liz Truss is actually first in line.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

idiotsavant posted:

they were snail people this whole time?!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I for one welcome the upcoming reign of our new overlord, King Billy. Hes notoriously lazy and workshy so hes the perfect candidate to finally kill the monarchy off.

Anyway, my guess is some kind of lymph system cancer. Explains all the fluid retention and the wierd pools of fluid.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
Adding my vote for bladder cancer, because I read about somewhere today and the stars have therefore aligned

(so glad this thread is back)

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Delighted to announce Sir Ephraim Fauntleroy - Smythe has been appointed as Chief Fruit Groom to the Royal Buttocks and will be responsible for administering treatments favoured by the great Steve Jobs. Citrus fruits will be inserted into the Royal Anus at 12 noon every day to the sound of a Herald Trumpeter

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
At hostpital, sausage fingat!
E: and good point, are we going from a noted friend of pedo's to an actual pedo?
I wonder how Chris Morris is taking all this.

staberind fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Feb 6, 2024

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I heard the cancer has spread to his fingers and now Queen Charles has finger cancer cuz he just couldn't keep his fingers out of his royal rear end.

Typical Englishman.

I think either James Corden or the ghost of Jimmy Saville is next in line for the ol' bone throne.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Local Cancerous Necrotic Tissue addled Paedophile-Adjascent Parasite "Astonished & saddened" by slanderous rumours of digital obesity; declares every year an "annus horibilis"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Penile cancer. Very sad.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Tragic news: cancer suffers from monarch

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

staberind posted:

digital obesity

rude to call me out like this

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

FuturePastNow posted:

Penile cancer. Very sad.

staberind posted:

Local Cancerous Necrotic Tissue addled Paedophile-Adjascent Parasite "Astonished & saddened" by slanderous rumours of digital obesity; declares every year an "annus horibilis"

anus horibilis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

staberind posted:

the other horrible anus? my royal butthole cancer :(