Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Batterypowered7 posted:

Who is this Ben Ghazi?

you’re thinking of “bazinga”, a character on the office or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

okay seth meyer's writers must be reading this thread because the joke he made about that elvis/trump pic was that the only similarity between them was that trump also look like he died on the toilet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVmYRUibjOU&t=174s

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Strong Sauce posted:

okay seth meyer's writers must be reading this thread because the joke he made about that elvis/trump pic was that the only similarity between them was that trump also look like he died on the toilet.

Or maybe it's just a reasonably obvious joke. Colbert made the same joke about "one lady and one felon" that was a thread title a few weeks ago. (Well, he played the clip of Nikki Haley saying "one lady and one fella" and then went "it's pronounced.....felon", but same idea). Pretty sure Colbert's writers aren't checking the famously relevant Something Awful Forums for material.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do u think seth have starsi in his house? :elon:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

It is a drat good thing for every slacker, truant, and stoner in America that man chose to be a politician and not a principal.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Or maybe it's just a reasonably obvious joke. Colbert made the same joke about "one lady and one felon" that was a thread title a few weeks ago. (Well, he played the clip of Nikki Haley saying "one lady and one fella" and then went "it's pronounced.....felon", but same idea). Pretty sure Colbert's writers aren't checking the famously relevant Something Awful Forums for material.

its not that serious man.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i think jon stewart will still find there is comedy to be mined here

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Achilles was a whiney bitch, Hector was a wuss, Paris was a coxcomb

Immanuel Kant was a real pissant
who was very rarely stable.
Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar
who could think you under the table.
David Hume could out consume
Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel,
And Wittgenstein was a beery swine
who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

Strong Sauce posted:

It took me this mention of his "tears in their eyes" shtick to connect the reports about his smell and all the people close to him tearing up. drat, and I've been reading this thread for years.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Strong Sauce posted:

its not that serious man.

Stealing jokes from underpaid forum posters is no laughing matter!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The Locator posted:

She's stupid. She thinks he means that kids should be allowed to fly for free, when he is saying that you shouldn't have to pay an EXTRA fee to allow your kids to sit with you.

And in practice all it means is that if you don't get to choose your seats because of status, and you don't pay to do it, and you've booked your entire family of five on some poo poo rear end basic economy tickets, that the airline sticks you all together (or in small groups of children split between parents) in the absolute worst seats they have. Either at the very back or in front of an exit row where the seats don't recline.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

RICKY SPANIIIISH...

Wait. Did American Dad do a play on the alias Ron Mexico? That's a deep cut

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

AvesPKS posted:

More interesting than the Business Secrets of the Pharaohs

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
IF SOMETHINGS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE POSTED ONLINE, IT'S IMPORTANT ENOUGH THAT IT SHOULD BE POSTED IN ALL CAPS!!!!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
i'm looking down at my keyboard and all of the keys appear to be printed in caps and WHAT IS THIS KEY ON MY KEYBOARD AND I SHOULD BE PRESIDENT NOW

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
KING CHARLES HAS CANCER, SAD NEWS! BUT LET ME TELL YOU, HIS FINGERS ARE TREMENDOUS, LIKE SAUSAGES! AND NOBODY EATS SAUSAGES BETTER THAN ME, YOUR FAVOURITE PRESIDENT. THEY CALL ME THE THROAT GOAT – THE GLIZZY GULPER! I CAN THROAT MORE THAN OBAMA EVER COULD. MY SAUSAGE SKILLS ARE UNMATCHED

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Pope Corky the IX posted:

No, none of that counts because he became a born-again Christian.

Oh poo poo yeah, I forgot. Sorry.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

ephex posted:

KING CHARLES HAS CANCER, SAD NEWS! BUT LET ME TELL YOU, HIS FINGERS ARE TREMENDOUS, LIKE SAUSAGES! AND NOBODY EATS SAUSAGES BETTER THAN ME, YOUR FAVOURITE PRESIDENT. THEY CALL ME THE THROAT GOAT – THE GLIZZY GULPER! I CAN THROAT MORE THAN OBAMA EVER COULD. MY SAUSAGE SKILLS ARE UNMATCHED

I find this attempt to be Trump rather lacking. There is no way he would put a u in favorite.

But he would put an extra l in stolen.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
'Died on the toilet like Elvis' jokes are so common I recognize it as a trope so yeh that's not....proof anyone is reading this thread

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Bolivia feels left out, even if it was just a soft coup that was ended the following election

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Did you confuse Peru for Bolivia?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Toby Keith died

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1754802987032080445?t=UlXPHNt-DLQgJ4fiuQqQyw&s=19

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Cancer is working hard at redeeming its reputation, huh

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Hate when I get aggressive cancer of the Turbo and have to get a complete radical turbectomy as well as 1290 other surgeries

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

cr0y posted:

Toby Keith died
If I was Biden I simply would of chosen not to kill Toby Keith during an election year.

Edit: lol at those left wing leftists, trying to blame the vax on a very obvious biden kill.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Feb 6, 2024

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Just big city liberals in their pussy-hats and Harry Potter t-shirts exploding like the end of Akira from their 1290 cancers activating at once.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

steinrokkan posted:

Did you confuse Peru for Bolivia?

No, the 2019 ousting of Eva Morales

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Toby Keith was the only one who could have stopped Taylor "NuKillary" Swift's rise to power

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Anders posted:

No, the 2019 ousting of Eva Morales

Yes, that is shown on the map, though.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I just pictured ted cruz on all fours, licking the sludge from the bottom of a septic tank

so his natural habitat...makes sense.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

steinrokkan posted:

Yes, that is shown on the map, though.

Derp, my bad. I misremembered and though Bolivia was where Equador is

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Here a hint: Equador is on the Equator.

Probably I dunno

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Here a hint: Equador is on the Equator.

Probably I dunno

Bah, you got lucky :colbert:

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Edmund Sparkler posted:

All this bullshit about immigration reminded me of this song I really love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-Wzp1y1Ik

Also, lol at idiots being like "Why do we have so much immigration at our southern border? What could have caused such a thing? :thunk:".

Is this only the 20th century or what? Mexico should definitely be filled in red otherwise.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Give me..... ENGORON!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Bunch of sheep.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

You think that's bad? I knew a guy who knew a guy who got vaxxed once and then three years later he got hit by a truck! Coincidence!?!?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

poisonpill posted:

She’s stupid, but I don’t think she thinks that. It’s just another thing to be outraged about

Either she's stupid and that's exactly what she thinks he's saying (that kids should fly free without buying a ticket at all, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE POOR AIRLINES), or she's a sly fox and is deliberately misinterpreting what he said to make it sound like that's what he was saying because it will make millions of idiots mad at Biden.

I feel like I end up typing the phrase "deliberately misinterpreting" an awful lot in this thread

(It also means she doesn't fly commercial or with kids otherwise she would understand that this is a big loving deal for traveling families and another example of airlines bleeding people dry with bullshit fees for things that used to be considered just common courtesy, back in my day when corporations behaved with integrity and compassion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rhonne posted:

You think that's bad? I knew a guy who knew a guy who got vaxxed once and then three years later he got hit by a truck! Coincidence!?!?

"Leftist related"