Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/HODLbitcoin21/status/1754712523708739977

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Education: 400 hours of Youtube animation tutorials

Work Experience (2022-Present): Volunteer logo animator for X (The Everything App)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Bitcoin guy is correct. Not about the bitcoin though.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

..is it a bad thing for people to read prospective legislation? Like most legal documents, it's a copy/paste job with standard language. Search for ukraine, it's basically a few billion here and a few billion there for various DOD departments to shore up their procurement funding. Whatever your thoughts on the ukraine situation or MIC largesse in general, there's not a practical way to spend most of it outside of US contractors.

No, but it is unusual. That's why I asked. I guess I was a little taken aback at being linked to such a long document.

Mods?!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Durf posted:

Education: 400 hours of Youtube animation tutorials

Work Experience (2022-Present): Volunteer logo animator for X (The Everything App)

based on how many of those have been AE templates so far, what a waste of 399 hours

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I didn’t realize he was still running with “The Everything App”. it barely does anything

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

speaking of barely doing anything how is the first human neuralink recipient going?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

codenameFANGIO posted:

I didn’t realize he was still running with “The Everything App”. it barely does anything

If X doesn't do it, you don't need it.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

spaceblancmange posted:

speaking of barely doing anything how is the first human neuralink recipient going?

They don't exist, it was a distraction tactic from the Delaware ruling.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

gschmidl posted:

he always announces (or his companies) some stupid thing whenever news is bad for him, Pepsi truck with million miles range, implants for everyone and so on

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

the dumbest one was when he announced a CyberWhistle at the same time there was a whistleblowing thing in the news, so if you searched for it you'd just get a product promotion

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

codenameFANGIO posted:

He doesn't really even seem to want it to be an "everything app" he just wants finance/banking stuff on there, but the idiot has obviously has absolutely no idea how to actually make that happen.

It would be fun to see him try as he'll 100% cheap out on everything and it will be somehow less secure and more jank than your typical scam bitcoin trading site. That mixed with how much of twitter is just nazi, scammers, and nazi scammers, at the moment anyway means It will be glorious.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

gschmidl posted:

they exist and their neurons were spiking

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

THE EVERY THING APP

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

You loving nerd the politicians don't even read any of that dumb poo poo, only losers do that. Winners like Elon musk live Mas go fast break stuff, don't read stuff.

I love when politicians complain about the length of documents they have to read to do the basics of their jobs.

Especially when there’s like twenty words max on a page.

The average appropriations bill has fewer actual words than the average footnote in my neuroanatomy textbook.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

And it’s not like it has to be read start to finish! It doesn’t have a narrative structure or anything.

Just like divide it by fifty pages with your staff and bang it out.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

I love when politicians complain about the length of documents they have to read to do the basics of their jobs.

Especially when there’s like twenty words max on a page.

The average appropriations bill has fewer actual words than the average footnote in my neuroanatomy textbook.

Also definitely if their federal politicians, they certainly have a bunch of staffers who will be reading through a lot of those documents and making notes, highlighting sections and what not.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

God drat senators don’t do loving anything.

Saxby Chambliss played more rounds of golf than he showed up at the senate building during his second term (not an exaggeration)

Like they do t even talk to people anymore! The only time off the top of my head that a senator actually took unscripted questions was Tom cotton getting loving buried after Trump was elected.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Buddy, if the "Deep State" really wants to take down Elon and he has "substantial value" squirreled away in Bitcoin, the chance of them wanting to start regulating Bitcoin might very well increase. D'uh.

Uh-oh, is Secretary Pete trying to pick a fight?

https://twitter.com/SecretaryPete/status/1754559027688685941

The OP/driver of the Cybertruck is now claiming it "was a joke" and the Vision Pro wasn't showing anything but the road and the FSD on the truck was not engaged.

Haha, pranked. He got us.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gently caress man, the bitcoin cult just can't calm down

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how is that neuralink guy doing

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Neuralink is doing fantastic he has already regrown the nerves to his arms and we can see expansion of the cordyceps mycelium into the thoracic spinal canal starting!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

a.lo posted:

He's regained the ability to hoot, and we're optimistic that we'll hear some hollers in 3-6 months

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

a.lo posted:

he loves the car

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

blatman posted:

he loves the car

its just the "pills that break your brain" meme but with cyberware

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Concerning!

https://x.com/esjesjesj/status/1754720966683316504?s=20

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
drat jews forcing good white europeans to enslave people

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
He will just be asked by Greenblatt to attend a bar mitzvah to make up for it.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
That account baited Elon in following them with countless "NEWS: non-white people do crime" posts. We all know he cant resist that

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Yeah it's been a thing for a while now
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1754527302178807972?t=jB6NBJNp9CYvXGrhmy8LUQ&s=19
Was this the acct you trolled into getting banned, Groovelord?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Panfilo posted:

He deactivated his original account (A New Radical Centrism) and then came back months later with MonitoringBias which was even more mask off. I got immediately blocked by that account after making fun of some stupid racist post so I had a feeling it was him and some other people confirmed it. He eventually changed the name of that account to the current one and wiped all the previous even more racist tweets.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Groovelord Neato posted:

He deactivated his original account (A New Radical Centrism) and then came back months later with MonitoringBias which was even more mask off. I got immediately blocked by that account after making fun of some stupid racist post so I had a feeling it was him and some other people confirmed it. He eventually changed the name of that account to the current one and wiped all the previous even more racist tweets.
I've been curious about the anonymity of these particular Musk bootlickers, because most of them are shameless enough to use their real name. Ian Miles Cheong has quite the history but it's not enough to leave and come back anonymously. Without their real identity they also can't parley their online notoriety with whatever real life branding they might have (like in the case of anti woke coffee or ammunition companies).

The argument I've recently seen is the claim that under their real identity leftists will immediately resort to "Ad Hominem" attacks and not focus on the subject at hand. They use the Federalist papers as an example, but that's stupid because we know who wrote them. Some people have suggested that i/o (aka MonitoringBias aka A New Radical Centrism) is actually an Asian woman behind the keyboard. This is very possible as I've seen multiple incredibly racist Asian women on Twitter who post nothing but black crime statistics and violence against white/Asian people by black perpetrators.

I was very surprised when it turned out LibsofTiktok was a Orthodox Jewish woman-it certainly wasn't my first assumption when that account started to get a lot of controversy. Based on that example I wouldn't be shocked if i/o was a similar demographic.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Panfilo posted:

I've been curious about the anonymity of these particular Musk bootlickers, because most of them are shameless enough to use their real name. Ian Miles Cheong has quite the history but it's not enough to leave and come back anonymously. Without their real identity they also can't parley their online notoriety with whatever real life branding they might have (like in the case of anti woke coffee or ammunition companies).

The argument I've recently seen is the claim that under their real identity leftists will immediately resort to "Ad Hominem" attacks and not focus on the subject at hand. They use the Federalist papers as an example, but that's stupid because we know who wrote them. Some people have suggested that i/o (aka MonitoringBias aka A New Radical Centrism) is actually an Asian woman behind the keyboard. This is very possible as I've seen multiple incredibly racist Asian women on Twitter who post nothing but black crime statistics and violence against white/Asian people by black perpetrators.

I was very surprised when it turned out LibsofTiktok was a Orthodox Jewish woman-it certainly wasn't my first assumption when that account started to get a lot of controversy. Based on that example I wouldn't be shocked if i/o was a similar demographic.

There's another one of the race-IQ guys Musk replies to who we actually know the name of and will block you if you reply to him with his name (he's a PhD student at Texas Tech).

I wanna say people had figured out who A Radical Centrism was and he was a middle-aged Asian guy.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Panfilo posted:

Yeah it's been a thing for a while now
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1754527302178807972?t=jB6NBJNp9CYvXGrhmy8LUQ&s=19

No he ISN'T, will, those are just vibes!!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Groovelord Neato posted:

There's another one of the race-IQ guys Musk replies to who we actually know the name of and will block you if you reply to him with his name (he's a PhD student at Texas Tech).

I wanna say people had figured out who A Radical Centrism was and he was a middle-aged Asian guy.

Is that the Rabbit Hole? That guy is a huge Musk suckup and mimics Musk's gimmick of posting like fifty one-word replies in a span of 5 minutes. I had heard a rumor that one of the more prominent anti woke accounts was some college student somewhere. Very likely End Wokeness is some poor goon professor's students I bet.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Panfilo posted:

Is that the Rabbit Hole? That guy is a huge Musk suckup and mimics Musk's gimmick of posting like fifty one-word replies in a span of 5 minutes. I had heard a rumor that one of the more prominent anti woke accounts was some college student somewhere. Very likely End Wokeness is some poor goon professor's students I bet.

Nah it's this guy https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1664556696532930560?s=20

Not sure if he's liked or replied to any of the racism tweets (since this guy also blocked me in a heartbeat) but I know he's replied/liked a bunch of this guy's stuff.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

TheMightyBoops posted:

The data they needed moved in Johnny Mnemonic was just 2 million dollars of commissioned sonic fan animations.

he started experiencing brain damage after loading 320GB of data into his 160GB brain implant

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
I wonder if we'll see a reaction from musk now that bluesky has fully opened?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm not sure how neuralink fellow is doing, but the similar but less invasive procedure developed by a team at Tsinghua University in Beijing began a human trial over 3 months ago. The electrodes do not penetrate the brain but sit in the epidural space between it and the skull.
The device is called the Neural Electronic Opportunity (NEO). Whoah!

This guy seems to affirm the holocaust based on the only tweet which mentions it.

Panfilo posted:

Tell me more about what races are likely to engage in what behaviors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

God drat senators don’t do loving anything.

came up with this great joke earlier this morning:

“senate ethics committee”