Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Just woke up, how’s Klobrille and Timdog taking the news?

e: oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

John F Bennett posted:

Xbox is not going to exit hardware lol

You'll see next week, this is all a bunch of crying over nothing. As usual with these fanboys.

They’re mostly crying about their precious games being on filthy PlayStations

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

ZeeBoi posted:

They’re mostly crying about their precious games being on filthy PlayStations

Yep, it's all about selfishness and not wanting to share.

It's a sad thing, video games should bring us together, not divide us.

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
Why is anyone interested in the opinions of a guy who calls himself toilet seat translated to German? This is astounding

e: I initially thought it was a random goon on these here forums with a funny handle

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

All cults need a leader

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Xbox: you can't cut back on Timdog

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Why can’t Microsoft make a video game? They should try that.

The Windows people?! Making a video game console?!? That’ll never work.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Neco posted:

Why is anyone interested in the opinions of a guy who calls himself toilet seat translated to German? This is astounding

e: I initially thought it was a random goon on these here forums with a funny handle

People with usernames translated from German are always experts with perfect opinions, trust me I have experience with this

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
Getting pretty excited about the branding synergies. The third party BingBox is gonna capture some strong mindshare.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

External Organs posted:

Sorry gamers! Xbox has been rebranded to the LinkedInBox.

LiBox

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Kevyn posted:

Turns out this was the correct take, lol.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Is this literally 7.5 hours of that “friendship ended with” meme

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bring back late 90s Zone.com, Microsoft.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I know MS is trying to wait til next week to get ahead of something they planned to announce late feb/early march but... I think that's still waiting too long. They should probably get out in front of this a little faster. (i know microsoft reads this thread)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BonoMan posted:

I know MS is trying to wait til next week to get ahead of something they planned to announce late feb/early march but... I think that's still waiting too long. They should probably get out in front of this a little faster. (i know microsoft reads this thread)

This was brought up earlier in this thread and someone else mentioned that Microsoft likely doesn't have all of the details ironed out yet.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Guys can we bit a bit more responsible with fact checking and sharing rumors please.

The tweet said we MIGHT lose Klobrille.

Have some drat sensitivity and respect.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Kevyn posted:

Crows Turn Off posted:

Turns out this was the correct take, lol.

IIRC the windows team didn’t, it was some scrappy direct X dudes who beat out the windows CE team.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bumhead posted:

Guys can we bit a bit more responsible with fact checking and sharing rumors please.

The tweet said we MIGHT lose Klobrille.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

I said come in! posted:

This was brought up earlier in this thread and someone else mentioned that Microsoft likely doesn't have all of the details ironed out yet.

It's Feb 6th and they were planning to announce end of Feb... I'd bet all the major details are for sure figured out and only presentation and powerpoints need to be finessed at this point.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

MechaSeinfeld posted:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I said come in! posted:

There's also a State of Play about Final Fantasy VII Part II in like 90 minutes, they're probably wanting to watch it.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Not Klobrille!

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

We have lost the North Tower
We might lose the South Tower
The Pentagon is unhappy
So many jihadis have messaged me saying they’re leaving their bases

This is a nightmare.

George Bush, probably

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I was at Walmart the other night and nearly all the xbox discs are on clearance and yet the hardware is not.
I think the announcement is going to be: Hey, we are cutting off physical media because the split of physical to digital is so god damned lopsided these days. Here's the new xbox series X with no disc drive. Also more games on more platforms.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

MechaSeinfeld posted:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

https://x.com/brandkiller22/status/1754585274988867625?s=46&t=DvvqeOcggle6VW8Wu5D9WA

I love this so much.

It fills me with joy

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

lol at the account that posted that. Glass houses.

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!
We live in a shameful time

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thank you for contributing , nom epique

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Worms Butthole Guy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

hatty posted:

Worms Butthole Guy

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hatty posted:

Worms Butthole Guy

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

hatty posted:

Worms Butthole Guy

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Legit didn't know there were Xbox fanboys like this. I mean I've played on Xbox since it's inception and knew each side had its own fans but what the gently caress?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Every console has its sickos

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

What was in the tweet everyone was laughing at? It's gone now.

These guys are a loving trip man :lol:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Losing sleep over stolen exclusive valor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Losing sleep over stolen exclusive valor

he was so mad at xbox he couldn't even bring himself to work out