Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil posted:

Israel stand alone bill up now

Biden already said he will veto without Palestinian and Ukraine funding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Biden already said he will veto without Palestinian and Ukraine funding

I don't think it will even make it past here

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

'Scorched Earth' must be an autobiographical documentary about Gina Carrano's career

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
I wonder if Carano still gets some sort of residuals form the Mandalorian, and this stunt somehow stops her from getting those.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil posted:

I don't think it will even make it past here

Yup highly doubt it will :lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

13 Republican Nos :lol:

162 dem nos

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

It needs 2/3 to pass, it's dead

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Pokemon Trainer Red better be working on converting this into a Star Wars text scroll...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil posted:

It needs 2/3 to pass, it's dead

Rest in piss

Dark_Adonis
Apr 10, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Plus Kevin Sorbo needs work. The Space Adventures of Hercules!

I believe you mean the Fox hit show Andromeda?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Another great night for House Republicans lmao

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Lmao Ole Mike Johnson doing his best

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

For all the CHUDs who say, about musicians, "just shut up and sing. Stop it with the politics."

Do they say the same thing about actors like Ms. Carano here? Hell did they ever say the same thing about noted deado Toby Keith?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
colossal embarrassment for House Republicans, here's why it's bad for Biden

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Ralepozozaxe posted:

I wonder if Carano still gets some sort of residuals form the Mandalorian, and this stunt somehow stops her from getting those.

I don't expect this to end in any manner that isn't Mickey Mouse's lawyers roaring triumphantly over a 400-foot-deep Carano-shaped hole in the ground. One she'll take decades to crawl out of.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The GOP is in shambles LMAO

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

BrigadierSensible posted:

For all the CHUDs who say, about musicians, "just shut up and sing. Stop it with the politics."

Do they say the same thing about actors like Ms. Carano here? Hell did they ever say the same thing about noted deado Toby Keith?

Their opinions aren't politics, only things they disagree with are politics. Otherwise, it's just what is correct and good.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Alejandro Mayorkas has been TOTALLY EXONERATED. THANK YOU! WORKING HARD!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

vaginite posted:

Why is Gina Carrano even mad? She's been in all kinds of movies. Disney dropping her from their lovely Star Wars show spring boarded her movie career:

She's even partnering with Ben Shapiro, phenom writer author of "True Allegiance" - where tall, manly as gently caress 6 foot 7 super soldier Ben Brett Hawthorne does the right thing even though Obama doesn't want him to.

I would totally watch the true allegiance movie with Gina as the Bundy ranch lady and some stunt double with Ben’s head CGI’d onto his body as Brett Hawthorne.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

who were the four republicans who voted no?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

This just put me over the edge on my Conservative Talking Point Bingo game.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

nobodygetshurt posted:

Pokemon Trainer Red better be working on converting this into a Star Wars text scroll...

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/ENq-rF8zyCpuYJvdTIZS

here

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Strong Sauce posted:

RINOs who STOLLEN their SEATS!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jesus christ these people.

It is not a loving zombie apocalypse good god

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I love how in every photo taken at Mar-a-lago that I have ever seen the women are dressed like a stripper on a date with an 80 year man that is taking her out to a nice restaurant.

https://twitter.com/BlazeTV/status/1754920025050513694

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
lmao they cant even get votes for their own impeachment

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

I think 4 might have been procedural from Johnson

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Strong Sauce posted:

who were the four TRAITORS who voted no?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:sickos:

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

funeral home DJ posted:

I don't expect this to end in any manner that isn't Mickey Mouse's lawyers roaring triumphantly over a 400-foot-deep Carano-shaped hole in the ground. One she'll take decades to crawl out of.

Disney cold opens a new season of Mandalorian with a CGI Carano being pulled into the Sarlacc Pit and a cut to credits.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I feel like the absolute worst thing I could do for my own personal safety in politics would be "be a republican congressman" because man they are bloodthirsty about some bullshit votes lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Grammarchist posted:

Disney cold opens a new season of Mandalorian with a CGI Carano being pulled into the Sarlacc Pit and a cut to credits.

its got blown up in fett.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I have said it before and I will say it again, Chuck Schumer always looks like a man hoping to sneak off and steal a Lil' Smokie smothered in BBQ sauce out of the crock pot his wife told him to stay out of.

This was approximately a billion pages back, but it's awesome and made me LOL IRL and I kinda needed it today. Thank you!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

quote:

"The failure came about because of the surprise appearance in the chamber of Rep. Al Green (D-Texas), who showed up unexpected to vote against the bill."

Oh Me, Oh My please crank up the Al Green because this is Simply Beautiful.

What a Wonderful Thing.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its got blown up in fett.

When has something being blown up ever stopped Disney from somehow-returning it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Who the gently caress is Joey mannarino

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

Jesus christ these people.

It is not a loving zombie apocalypse good god

It's weird because I seem to remember the GOP whole-heartedly supporting a Secretary of Education who changed rules to narrow the rules of sexual assault on school campuses and heighten the burden of proof on the victims. Maybe they should look the survivors of rape and sexual assault on school campuses in the ey-

Oh, the GOP left because it's time for the Klan meeting. Maybe we can put this in their faces tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

A real human voter who loves to vote republican