Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Holy poo poo. And she somehow expects to put a positive spin on this? In a court of law? Against loving Disney?!?
no, they expect disney emails to be full of woke libs cackling at their chance to finally discriminate against a female

that's why chuds are always rubbing themselves raw over "discovery". they all, 100% believe, that they will pull up email ater email of some woke libe screaming "now we get to destroy this female conservative!! bwahaha we hate conservatives and women and minorities!! bwahaha!!" and it will slam dunk prove that libs are the real bigots!

i mean it hasn't happened yet, one of the reasons elon musk joked about buying twitter is because he expected to uncover a gigantic rats nest of woke lefties hating conservatives all over and he would expose it to the WORLD and that hilariously died a death so hard he black balled the handpicked person he was using to "expose the truth"

but THIS lawsuit will be the one that sees mickey himself screaming "i want that conservative female OFF my lot for being conservative and female!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Grammarchist posted:

I know the GOP can probably muster the votes for impeachment once Scalise gets back, but it was still hilarious that they put it on the floor NOW, right after the Israel bill crashed and burned.

It's because they hate doing their jobs and were hoping to be able to go home.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

With NYs requirement to put up a bond for an appeal

If Engoron fines him, say 300m does that mean he’d have to cut a check for that before he could appeal?

If so: lol

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Blackchamber posted:

She was going to have a much bigger role and she can't really even act very well. Then there's crossover roles in other SW series I'm sure and so on and so on. Obviously she wouldn't have become filthy rich on that alone but steady paycheck and already part of the Disney family so she can slide into other stuff (Rosario aka Ahsoka starred in Haunted Mansion which wasn't great but again starred in a disney production) but no do go on Gina you do what you feel is right and have no regrets... (shes having huge regrets).

God awful movies covered a movie with her in it and they just ravaged her acting and yeah. I believe every word about how bad it was. Her pinnacle may have been Deadpool, where her acting instructions were “look angry and don’t talk.”

So much regret now, I’m certain.

Edit: and it brings me joy!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

TulliusCicero posted:

:hmbol:

GOP

IN

SHAMBLES

Just imagining the Venn diagram of someone sane and competent that Trump likes that also believes there was a vast conspiracy to keep one of the most unpopular presidents in history from winning election with the economy in shambles and semi-truck freezers parked in front of hospitals because they had run out of space for all the bodies.

Republican donors are screaming into pillows right now.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 7, 2024

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Three Olives posted:

I love how in every photo taken at Mar-a-lago that I have ever seen the women are dressed like a stripper on a date with an 80 year man that is taking her out to a nice restaurant.

https://twitter.com/BlazeTV/status/1754920025050513694

The only catturd merch I have ever seen in the wild was on a car whose driver was literally too stupid to exit a parking garage and had to wait for someone else to perform the complicated process of insert ticket then insert credit card

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

InsertPotPun posted:

no, they expect disney emails to be full of woke libs cackling at their chance to finally discriminate against a female

that's why chuds are always rubbing themselves raw over "discovery". they all, 100% believe, that they will pull up email ater email of some woke libe screaming "now we get to destroy this female conservative!! bwahaha we hate conservatives and women and minorities!! bwahaha!!" and it will slam dunk prove that libs are the real bigots!

i mean it hasn't happened yet, one of the reasons elon musk joked about buying twitter is because he expected to uncover a gigantic rats nest of woke lefties hating conservatives all over and he would expose it to the WORLD and that hilariously died a death so hard he black balled the handpicked person he was using to "expose the truth"

but THIS lawsuit will be the one that sees mickey himself screaming "i want that conservative female OFF my lot for being conservative and female!!"

How many journalists did he go through during the twitter files

Did it ever end?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1755031846558081459

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

It blows my mind that people hyper focus on the President for failing to improve their lives while Congress continually reveals itself to be a pile of hammerblown flaming poo poo actively sabotaging a functioning government.

No matter what, smooth brained Americans will never be able to grasp that they have a Representative IN THEIR COMMUNITY who has responsibilities IN WASHINGTON who has way more of an impact on their lives than the man in the oval office.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

nobodygetshurt posted:

Pokemon Trainer Red better be working on converting this into a Star Wars text scroll...

https://i.imgur.com/TDabDkS.mp4

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-trump.html

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Reminder that he is actively bankrupting them too.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:five:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

:perfect:

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

We don't deserve you

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Sounds like the perfect guy for the job

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Every time I see "Ronna McDaniel" I think it's just Trump stroking out about the hamburger clown

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:sbahj:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

rotinaj posted:

How many journalists did he go through during the twitter files

Did it ever end?
i mean musk distanced himself so loving far from it in the first place and the results made it obvious why.

if i thought he was smarter i'd say he was expecting whatshisface to "create" evidence with lies and manipulartions, and musk could just stand back and be all "woooooow yoooo! i haven't looked through them myself but if this is real!! wooooooww!!" you know?

instead whatshisface just...released it all framed in "here's the truth: not much*" and musk slammed the door and pretended there was never a door there to begin with and nobody was even talking about doors we will have no more discussions about doors.

*like...tabbia framed it in as bad a light as possible and kinda implied a bunch of stuff but he wasn't smart enough to do a proper job. he thought all his misreadings and logic leaps would be made by everyone else too. imagine, a person with a history of being a loving stunade turns out to be a stunade. stunning.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Ronna Romney McDaniel was the Michigan State GOP Chair when Republicans took over both legislative chambers and elected Governor Rick Snyder. When she became RNC Chair, the Michigan State GOP began a descent into dysfunction that culminated in members of the state party literally getting in fist fights and kicking each other in the balls. Their latest State GOP Chair reportedly threatened to kill her husband AND their children while they were going through a divorce. I think she was finally forced to resign or thrown out within the past couple of months.

I expect the RNC to follow a similar trajectory once Ronna's gone. She is a total and absolute scumbag, but she was at least competent as to how the organization worked and what it could and could not realistically do. The next RNC Chair is going to waste so much loving money doing dumb poo poo at Trump's behest, it's going to be hilarious. :getin:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

The answer is never. Each one of these absolute psychopaths believes that THEY are the one that will finally forge the legendary FOREVER FRIENDSHIP with tormp

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
law of projection says that regressives have private comms of stuff saying they're doing stuff that violates discrimination laws.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

InsertPotPun posted:

lmao his smoking-gun twitter files were just piles and piles of internal emails handwringing for months about not wanting to be seen as banning right-wingers from twitter just because they repeatedly and forcefully broke the rules over and over again but there was no other option because they just wouldn't stop breaking the rules.
released as conclusive proof of special treatment of left-wingers.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Ronna Romney McDaniel was the Michigan State GOP Chair when Republicans took over both legislative chambers and elected Governor Rick Snyder. When she became RNC Chair, the Michigan State GOP began a descent into dysfunction that culminated in members of the state party literally getting in fist fights and kicking each other in the balls. Their latest State GOP Chair reportedly threatened to kill her husband AND their children while they were going through a divorce. I think she was finally forced to resign or thrown out within the past couple of months.

I expect the RNC to follow a similar trajectory once Ronna's gone. She is a total and absolute scumbag, but she was at least competent as to how the organization worked and what it could and could not realistically do. The next RNC Chair is going to waste so much loving money doing dumb poo poo at Trump's behest, it's going to be hilarious. :getin:

No, I think the plan is to wreck the RNC so donations get directed to the Trump PAC so Trump can steal it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

yeah. its gonna be a loving horror show. replacing a competent monster in the middle of the election year is lol. someone with talent make a version of Dropping the pilot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dropping_the_Pilot

020624_3
Feb 7, 2024
Trump needs all the money he can get so that his social class is able to reproduce itself

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

:drat:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Grammarchist posted:

I know the GOP can probably muster the votes for impeachment once Scalise gets back, but it was still hilarious that they put it on the floor NOW, right after the Israel bill crashed and burned.

"No Dick and Balls" Scalise?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

thank you for your service.

Mr. Barnesworth
Jun 28, 2008

I said GOOD DAY, sir!

imagining a team of Disney's lawyers thoroughly documenting and proving in court that she can't act

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

"No Dick and Balls" Scalise?

Yeah, I think he was absent from the vote getting treated for blood cancer. One Democrat that was supposed to be absent also showed up unexpectedly so the math went against Johnson at the last minute is my understanding.

Fobby
Jun 28, 2023
Disney, if you're reading this please make the Gina Carano show now but recast her with Taylor Swift. I don't care if Taylor's good at acting or not.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755036406479544613

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755027753995514004

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
So if they do succeed in impeaching Mayorkas for something really vague like “bad democrat no do job good” as opposed to, you know, actual high crimes and misdemeanors, does that lower the bar for impeachable offenses? Like, could a dem-controlled House use this precedent to impeach Clearance Thomas for his litany of sketchy bullshit?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I can’t believe this stupid-rear end Republican Party still has a 50-50 shot at controlling the entire government next year. :cripes:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Almost Smart posted:

So if they do succeed in impeaching Mayorkas for something really vague like “bad democrat no do job good” as opposed to, you know, actual high crimes and misdemeanors, does that lower the bar for impeachable offenses? Like, could a dem-controlled House use this precedent to impeach Clearance Thomas for his litany of sketchy bullshit?

No one needs the precedence, they could always impeach any of them for whatever bullshit.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO at Gaetz taking a dig at McCarthy.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Almost Smart posted:

One of the GOP “No” votes thinks so, and gave exactly a Supreme Court Justice as an example. He didn’t name Thomas specifically, but… c’mon.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

LMAO at Gaetz taking a dig at McCarthy.

“I can’t believe McCarthy didn’t hang around to carry our water after we made him our bitch-boy and ruined his lifelong dream of being House Speaker!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Almost Smart posted:

You are asking about the technicalities of Calvinball here. None of it will mean jack as early as of tomorrow.