Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
ingram with 41 points and 8 3s

i wish he would take this volume of 3s more often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Eratik posted:

Kinda weird that pelicans have their mascot out there playing 23 minutes in a blowout instead of giving their rookie some run

the rook had garret temple blow by him. he's still incredibly green on that end.

also, jose rules and wins them games. haters vacate.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

8/11 from 3 is insane and honestly he should have just not shot that one at the end of the 3rd to keep it at a cool 80%

Pels are incredibly fun to watch and have a bunch of cool bench guys, the hallmark of a good team

https://x.com/_andrew_lopez/status/1754713884349411385?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 6, 2024

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have once again Let'em Know.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I turned the TV back on and it was on the league pass channel still that the Lakers game was on, and was treated to the very stupid ESPN meme from last season about AD being not being good coming from Dell Curry, which is cool since I know that AD already dropped 25/15/10 on the Hornets.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

rook 2 is having a great game so far

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Buddy and Cam Spider-Man pointing at each other on defense in this Pacers/Rockets game.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Did not know Kyrie had that in him

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Claxton just hit Luka in the face and the nuts at the same time lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls stink!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Rockets made it a good game but Hali with the possible game winner.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Oh my god what is wrong with the wolves in the 2nd halves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
No Dame Drake-who-likes-defense Yes
No Brook Drake-who-likes-defense No

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
COBY WHITE IS HIM

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just turned on the game, they're playing vooch and drummond at the same time

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol at this bulls announcer calling him Vucci Mane.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol at this bulls announcer calling him Vucci Mane.

stacey king owns

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

coby white

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
this is an astonishing Minnesota collapse

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
My wife has informed the that Alex Caruso is hot. Trying to decide if this bodes well or not for me.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

poor Wolves are getting bullied

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wow. The Bulls?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I hate that foul call on McDaniels there.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Lockback posted:

Oh my god what is wrong with the wolves in the 2nd halves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I wonder what the heck Kyle said.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

My wife has informed the that Alex Caruso is hot. Trying to decide if this bodes well or not for me.

Did she see the Tiktok where the guy talks about playing him in high school?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Rick posted:

I wonder what the heck Kyle said.

Did she see the Tiktok where the guy talks about playing him in high school?

No and neither have I. Link?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Just give this win to the Bulls, pretend beating the team with the best record in the West was a validation of this core and blow up the roster now that you've got nothing left to prove

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Kinda funny both of the Minnesota OT games were against the Celtics

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Kinda funny both of the Minnesota OT games were against the Celtics

I didn't realize the Bulls played so many OT games.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Have the bulls played Vuc and Drummond together much before?

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
casually clearing up the runway for DeRozan to scores his layups, mmmkay

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

snyprmag posted:

Have the bulls played Vuc and Drummond together much before?

no

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossSWj17Jnk

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

No and neither have I. Link?

Well it kind of spoils it now that you know the punchline but: https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7290638011144916267

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I know Drummond has his weaknesses but it's just so satisfying to see a big honking center grab a billion rebounds and block shots

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Coby White's hair is a good strategy to distract the refs from you doing the electric slide to draw a charge

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Rick posted:

Well it kind of spoils it now that you know the punchline but: https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7290638011144916267

Haha still good, thanks.

also drat wolves, get your poo poo together

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao Bulls own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9AmGdSoTc