Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Platystemon posted:

Exonyms are stupid, which is why I will now be dotting the “I” in the name of İstanbul.

:thanks:

Let me know when you get the rest of the world that uses the same alphabet to only call the country I live in any choice of America, United States, United States of America or USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

go back to arguing about food this is loving stupid

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

go back to arguing about food this is loving stupid

Turkey is both a food and the home of Istanbul!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Turkey is a dogshit meat but it fits amerikkka

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Dark meat >>>>>>>>> human piss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white meat

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Do you guys like Steely Dan?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Do you guys like Steely Dan?

My local vegan butcher plays Steely Dan for all of his Tofurkeys before he slaughters them.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

That’s good but has nothing on the Luxembourgish.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
looking good madame president!!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

More like MODOK Williamson

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

She should run with Captain Refrigeratorchest.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
So wait, back up a second here... Ukraine got invaded, because they don't have a second amendment? So Putin just looked at a list of "Countries and their 2nd amendment status", saw Ukraine didn't have it and decided yep, they're getting invaded?
https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/status/1754978029103612347?t=ZxCqlc4yQY5Vty6kTCLRtQ&s=19

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I don't think that's any of your business.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Panfilo posted:

So wait, back up a second here... Ukraine got invaded, because they don't have a second amendment? So Putin just looked at a list of "Countries and their 2nd amendment status", saw Ukraine didn't have it and decided yep, they're getting invaded?
https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/status/1754978029103612347?t=ZxCqlc4yQY5Vty6kTCLRtQ&s=19

Yes, the only reason we haven't been invaded by a foreign country since the war of 1812 is solely because of the second amendment and has nothing to do with geography and diplomacy.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
It also presumes this ammo company would be more than willing to support their cause through his business had they respected the right to bear arms.

And also conveniently ignores the massive toll they inflicted on Russia in spite of that.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Air Skwirl posted:

Yes, the only reason we haven't been invaded by a foreign country since the war of 1812 is solely because of the second amendment and has nothing to do with geography and diplomacy.

This also explains why Australia gets invaded every other week now.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Air Skwirl posted:

Other countries saw my uncle's Facebook post about how much 9mm ammo he had in his basement and they immediately shat their britches.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cult_hero posted:

*clicks skull tongs* "well as you can see by this graph breaking down cranial shape by IQ and race we can safely say the invasion has already begun. " is how that conversation has been going.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

cult_hero posted:

I see you watch Sky News After Dark.

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

Air Skwirl posted:

Yep, and nothing to do with the 820 megatons of thermonuclear death we have at our disposal either.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Azathoth Prime posted:

Yep, and nothing to do with the 820 megatons of thermonuclear death we have at our disposal either.

Which logically follows from the existence of the 2nd amendment

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Panfilo posted:

*clicks skull tongs* "well as you can see by this graph breaking down cranial shape by IQ and race we can safely say the invasion has already begun. " is how that conversation has been going.

According to Google, the invasion began in 1606 (or 1788 depending on how you look at it).

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lol gina carano wants her old job back

https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/1754961543182102820

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Air Skwirl posted:

Come all the way over here and take it

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Pablo Pasco, The Mandalorian, took her aside and said "shut the gently caress up about this, my sister is trans and it's a very bad look in general" and she was like "No, I'm going to burn everything down around me." And then almost no one watched her cowboy movie and the few that did hated it because it starred a woman. I actually think she's a pretty good actress in her niche (Haywire was awesome) but gently caress her.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Air Skwirl posted:

Pablo Pasco

AI posting identified.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I loved his surrealist pieces

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Air Skwirl posted:

IOSM: Pablo Pasco, The Mandalorian

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Sucks to be the only person in the world to actually get cancelled.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Go broke, sue woke?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Air Skwirl posted:

I just realized he either misspelled Istanbul or there's a city named Istabul I've never heard of.

Bob Wehadababy-Istabul

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

She's suing them now? Kinda happened a while ago

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Imagine how awkward it would be if she did get her job back; love to be a fly on the wall on that day

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

Which logically follows from the existence of the 2nd amendment

The right to bear arms. Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

If the rootin’ tootin’ founding fathers had wanted to limit the scope of “arms”, they could have.

JamOnBread
Jan 12, 2020

Tangentially related, are people still into The Secret? Like, is "manifesting" still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

Turkey is a dogshit meat but it fits amerikkka

When you talk to people IRL do you specify that you're pronouncing America with three K's?