Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

from elon thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

fresh off his meeting with Putin, Tucker Carlson will be named party chair of the RNC

Unless he asks a question wrong and accidentally falls out of a window.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
So what's the current consensus on Trump 2024? Not a chance in hell cause he'll be in prison, possibly a shot, or definitely winning because of shenanigans? I think I've seen all of those put forward throughout the thread, just trying to keep up to date here.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

syntaxfunction posted:

So what's the current consensus on Trump 2024? Not a chance in hell cause he'll be in prison, possibly a shot, or definitely winning because of shenanigans? I think I've seen all of those put forward throughout the thread, just trying to keep up to date here.

It depends on how much the Switch 2 costs and if the graphics are good. If it's too expensive, or still can't run open world games at a solid frame rate... It's Joever

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Is Trump in horny jail yet?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
On scale of 1-10 just how frowned upon is it to file a lawsuit with clown rear end language like that? Treating the poo poo like a joke seems like a real good way to start things off on the wrong foot

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Did the GOP used to be populated with people this breathtakingly stupid?

Between boebert, Greene, Santos, gaetz, Hawthorne, ah gently caress it you get the point

Remember when George W was seen as a silly dimwit?

Edit: lol I mean cawthorne but Brett Hawthorne is invading my thoughts

I had read that up until Ronald Regan, the Republican party was a lot more chill and reasonable than it is after Regan. But I don't know how true that really is? But like ever since Regan especially, the party has gotten more and more unhinged.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Nooner posted:

On scale of 1-10 just how frowned upon is it to file a lawsuit with clown rear end language like that? Treating the poo poo like a joke seems like a real good way to start things off on the wrong foot

Well, for us, it's #1, but this is the dead gay communist humour site.

Even if the judge is a goon, his/her/their sense of humour is stowed for the duration. Funny judges may show up on TV, but it's rarely been my privilege to see one whenever I was in court.

And my two trips to Federal court: Will not be amused. Federal judges are not tolerant of hijinks. It's a really bad start for either side. #10.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I said come in! posted:

I had read that up until Ronald Regan, the Republican party was a lot more chill and reasonable than it is after Regan. But I don't know how true that really is? But like ever since Regan especially, the party has gotten more and more unhinged.

My eyes glazed over and I thought you said Joe Rogan instead of Ronald Reagan. Also, blame motherfucking Lee Atwater for the modern Republican party.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nooner posted:

I think it may just be forgiven/ignored if it doesn't get in the way of legal stuff in what your submitting.

The onions supporting brief to the supreme court was apparently considered very well written by lawyers, even though it was written in a very jokey manner:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...cus%20Brief.pdf

while it was very jokey apparently all the other cases it cites are relevant and done correctly, and the whole thing is meant to of been well argued.

Even for none legal people makes a very good easy read. As it was just a supporting brief it may be a bit different than someone submitting a suit or something.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Feb 7, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

If you were looking for an Amazon alternative with even worse work culture and less reliable products Big Mike has got your 6!

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
The Lmaos keep coming lmao trump

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

If you were looking for an Amazon alternative with even worse work culture and less reliable products Big Mike has got your 6!

How does he have the money to fund this? Its probably just all drop shipping.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I said come in! posted:

How does he have the money to fund this? Its probably just all drop shipping.

He buys it off Amazon in bulk and passes the savings onto you!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Holy poo poo Nikki Haley lost to "none of these candidates" in the Nevada primary ahahaha

Holy poo poo she didn't just lose she got wiped out. She's losing to "none of these" by 27%

That's humiliating

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

syntaxfunction posted:

The general election depends on if Taylor Swift promises to play free shows in swing states if Biden wins there/the general election. Thank you, good night.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

emSparkly posted:

They didn't even do the Chris Hansen thing right. You're supposed to say the girl is underage so the guy you nail is actually a pedo you morons.

I think the plan was because they said she was 36 and had a child, that they could argue that the bloke was there to gently caress the child.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
random letter dropship sellers , brand, and compnies certainly feel like a problem but people seem to want their crap in 2 days or less.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

random letter dropship sellers , brand, and compnies certainly feel like a problem but people seem to want their crap in 2 days or less.

I am spoiled by Amazon, but am actually trying to use them less and less, and canceled my Amazon Prime this year.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

The general election depends on if Taylor Swift promises to play free shows in swing states if Biden wins there/the general election. Thank you, good night.

Surely the Republicans could just offer up another artist with the same deal but on their side right? Like they got, uh, Ye? I'm sure at least one of the guys from a pop band like Imagine Dragons must be a chud? I dunno if that's Twift level (That means T Swift which means Taylor Swift) tho. But like they gotta have someone right?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

BrigadierSensible posted:

I think the plan was because they said she was 36 and had a child, that they could argue that the bloke was there to gently caress the child.
Except of course all the corroborating evidence that could be subpoenaed from Tinder, like the contents of the profile, the identity of the person who created the account, etc.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

syntaxfunction posted:

Surely the Republicans could just offer up another artist with the same deal but on their side right? Like they got, uh, Ye? I'm sure at least one of the guys from a pop band like Imagine Dragons must be a chud? I dunno if that's Twift level (That means T Swift which means Taylor Swift) tho. But like they gotta have someone right?

An under appreciated Trump LOL was how he couldn't find a single popular musician to play at his inauguration. Not even a Country(tm) star. Not Kid Rock. Not the trapezoidal mouthed "rapper". No-one.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Nite krew be good or else.....

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy poo poo Nikki Haley lost to "none of these candidates" in the Nevada primary ahahaha

Holy poo poo she didn't just lose she got wiped out. She's losing to "none of these" by 27%

That's humiliating

now THERE'S a lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nite krew be good or else.....

But it's the middle of the afternoon!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It all depends on if Madonna will endorse Biden by going topless.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

But it's the middle of the afternoon!

Shithead Arvo Crew checkin in!

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That's humiliating

The Something Awful Forms > Main > General Bullshit > lol Trump: None of These Candidates wins

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ComfyPants posted:

The Something Awful Forms > Main > General Bullshit > lol Trump: None of These Candidates wins

Mike Pence lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ComfyPants posted:

Wait why is Trump not on the ballot in Nevada?!

Who the gently caress do those votes go to?

Lmao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

Nevada did this absolutely stupid thing where the state mandated a primary but the party put on a caucus. Delegates are only awarded in the caucus but if you're on one ballot you cannot be on the other. Winning the primary means nothing

It's as dumb as it sounds

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so NV has both a primary and a caucus?

but Don isnt in the primary but is in the Caucus, and the GOP state machine is slightly saying the Caucus is the more official one??

e: question was answered i guess

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nevada did this absolutely stupid thing where the state mandated a primary but the party put on a caucus. Delegates are only awarded in the caucus but if you're on one ballot you cannot be on the other. Winning the primary means nothing

...Wait

They invalidated their own primary and just basically gave all their votes to Trump?

...And they say Dems rig elections?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

After looking it up the primary means literally nothing. They're having a caucus on Thursday with Trump as the only candidate. I guess state law requires a primary but they wanted a caucus so they just made the primary have no actual meaning.

Edit: Rigged and STOLLEN by the DEEP STATE MODS!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Seth Pecksniff posted:

American Democracy: It's as dumb as it sounds

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

TulliusCicero posted:

14th amendment. Dondle Trunp is disqualified from holding the office of president because he attempted insurrection with a horde of hooting morons.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
america apparently has a long as gently caress primary / pre general season.

like other countries might have like a single month at most.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Didn't the Nevada chuds make some sort of semi last minute change to a caucus just to make sure trump wins?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait did the candidates in the primary know it was worthless when they put there name in for it?

Why would they do that???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

america apparently has a long as gently caress primary / pre general season.

like other countries might have like a single month at most.

How are we going to know who to vote for without endless photo ops at small town diners, town halls, and auto body shops after kicking off with the simple act of eating a bunch of pork and fried butter in Iowa?