Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Slumberkins is from 2022 :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Mega64 posted:

Yeah, you need four dudes doing it.

Hey now, there’s real craft beer that goes into what the RLM boys do.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Feb 7, 2024

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

brett gelman is a treasure

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

You should check out his activity on social media since October 7th lol.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bad Company is an awful movie.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

watched the birds at the alamo

lol that ruled. definitely one to see in a theatre with people, especially 2024 people who laugh at and root for the birds, except during the final scene which was a masterclass in tension. too bad the movie centers around hitchcock's girlfriend (abuse victim?) who absolutely can not act. her best scene is at the end when she's completely catatonic, except now on purpose

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Kumail Nanjiani Reveals He Went to Counseling Over ‘Eternals’ Bad Reviews: “I Do Have Trauma”

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Sunk Dunk posted:

Kumail Nanjiani Reveals He Went to Counseling Over ‘Eternals’ Bad Reviews: “I Do Have Trauma”

https://x.com/culturecrave/status/1755058422389899324?s=46

The man ate cat turds and shot piss out of his fingers and we took it all for granted

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lmao what a dumbass.

Just turn off the computer! Just close your eyes!

Alternatively pick better movies to be in lol

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lol he was in Kenobi

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I've been eating cat turds and brown rice for seven months now and my jaw isn't any more robust than it was before. What am I doing wrong?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

sinnesloeschen posted:

lmao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sunk Dunk posted:

Should have stuck with that X-Files podcast until the end.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

First of May posted:

I've been eating cat turds and brown rice for seven months now and my jaw isn't any more robust than it was before. What am I doing wrong?

You have to roll the cat turds in hgh first, and also eat one (1) gingerbread house with every meal. The gingerbread house must also be rolled in hgh.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Sheen Sheen posted:

https://x.com/culturecrave/status/1755058422389899324?s=46

The man ate cat turds and shot piss out of his fingers and we took it all for granted

Extreme Dinesh energy

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

The Menu is some solid dumb fun

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Kumail was in a skit in the last eric andre season joking about it, so I'm glad he got over his trauma precisely as necessary to roll with the punches

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Kingo Ligma posted:

You have to roll the cat turds in hgh first, and also eat one (1) gingerbread house with every meal. The gingerbread house must also be rolled in hgh.

Ohhh, I've been kneading it in, but I'll try rolling it. Thanks.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

So he's a good guy?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Don't forget Telltale's Walking Dead.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
I like Kumail :colbert:

He's clearly someone who is completely not suited for huge fame though.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
no you're not allowed to like him let's fight

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The Dr Doolittle property had an immaculate reputation until Kumail showed up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

name one bad dr. doolittle movie. you can't.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Cubone posted:

name one bad dr. doolittle movie. you can't.

Dr Doolittle. No, the other one.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
there has to be a dr doolittle that is extremely racist, it seems like that kind of story

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Non Compos Mentis posted:

there has to be a dr doolittle that is extremely racist, it seems like that kind of story

the 60s musical from what I've heard

e: oh and on the subject of that lawsuit:

Inceltown posted:

People really need to see what they submitted

bitterandtwisted fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Feb 7, 2024

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
They should hire her back and make her character a lesbian. Like all the character does is gently caress ladies and speak out in support of body autonomy and support her drag queens reading space books to young space children. And whatever else has the fascists all hot and bothered lately.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

counterfeitsaint posted:

They should hire her back and make her character a lesbian. Like all the character does is gently caress ladies and speak out in support of body autonomy and support her drag queens reading space books to young space children. And whatever else has the fascists all hot and bothered lately.

Have her shoot piss out of her fingers on vhs tape and deny its existence and only want to date mexicans and indian tech support. That will end her popularity with them

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Jupiter Ascending is a weird movie

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

We need to save the timeline.

We need to digitally replace Kumail Nanjiani.

We need Tig Notaro.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

I do feel vaguely bad for Kumail because I think what he went through is one of the many dumb side effects of the way that we do movies now.

Michael Caine was in Jaws: The Revenge and that movie was awful. Caine knew it was awful but he showed up, did his best with the script and then went home and by some reports has never actually seen the finished film. He did not have to do a bunch of dumb red carpets and tv appearances and online hype shows talking about how great the movie was and how proud he is of the director and his co-stars and pretending to be excited for the movies that will come about after Jaws 4.

But now you've got Dakota Johnson who I'm pretty sure knows Madame Web is a piece of poo poo but contractually she's obligated to go film a bunch of poo poo hyping it and getting made into dumb internet memes for a bad movie that she did for some money.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

MarcusSA posted:

Lmao what a dumbass.

Just turn off the computer! Just close your eyes!

Alternatively pick better movies to be in lol

I would definitely need therapy if I did the Marvel workout, diet, and steroid routine and turned myself from a normal soft person into a living version of one of those photoshopped Chad monsters in order to make people love me more, and their reply was basically this:

Like, I think he hosed his bones up. Can he ever get rid of that axe blade he has for a jaw now?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

lol I also posted that comic when the first pics of Mr HGH Jaw came out. The last panel at least. First thing I thought of too

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

sure okay posted:

lol I also posted that comic when the first pics of Mr HGH Jaw came out. The last panel at least. First thing I thought of too

I saw him in that Shudder film Destroy All Neighbors, and he looked more normal, but also still a little like he’s the bad guy who put on the mask at the end of The Mask.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Tried watching Strays, the intro is way too long, and then the dogs mouths started moving and i noped out and switched over to Good Boys instead

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Feb 7, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You know as bad as this topic gets at times (looking at you person who posted jay/mike hentai) it's still much better than average at media literacy. Folks, it's loving dire out there. I wonder how much of it's a consequence of gutting english departments at public schools and how much is the internet just blasting misinformation 24/7 and if one idiot with a huge following gets ahold of the mic, suddenly walter white isn't a consummate anti-hero?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
there's another sequel on top of this in production
https://twitter.com/AQuietPlace/status/1755229939605885102

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Was the original good enough to even warrant the first sequel