Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

limp_cheese posted:

This is fake, right? Or did they actually include in a legal document that he is the godfather of a squirrel-sponge abomination?

Pkmn trainer red is the preeminent trumplol thread photoshopper and has been providing custom lols for a bit now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I've worked in industries that employed many immigrants and they were the most lovely, helpful, honest, wonderful people you could ever hope to work with.

On the other hand, I've worked with plenty of American-born people who would make any sane person reel back in horror.

I want to say that I don't get the conservative hatred of those around us who are demonstrably rad as heck but then I remembered racism.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s not even possible for a sponge to gently caress a squirrel

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

limp_cheese posted:

This is fake, right? Or did they actually include in a legal document that he is the godfather of a squirrel-sponge abomination?

Compare the paragraph numbers to the bert and ernie one (which is 100% legitimate) and then enjoy the laugh.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

rotinaj posted:

Pkmn trainer red is the preeminent trumplol thread photoshopper and has been providing custom lols for a bit now

That's what I figured but poo poo is so weird now it's hard to tell.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

bird with big dick posted:

Not with that attitude.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Mudlark posted:

that's not true, have you seen the man smile?

e: vvvv likewise :respek:

And this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBRHHjAlgwc

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol never thought I'd see my favorite 9/11 image in a court filing, much less one about losing a Star War

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Strong Sauce posted:

btw, another page from the gina carano lawsuit

Hahahahhaha Disney owns the Muppets not Sesame Street. How is she so god damned dumb

I thought the whole thing with Elmo’s lawyers was that they were actually good and not Habba-level stupid

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

I tried to imagine Trump wearing a bow tie, but my brain wouldn't let me

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

bird with big dick posted:

This sounds like a challenge.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Total Party Kill posted:

OKAY FINE THEY DONT OWN BERT AND ERNIE WHICH ARE NOT EVEN loving MUPPETS

I'm pretty sure Fraggles and everyone on sesame street are Muppets. Sesame street for sure. Big Bird didn't just show up hitch hiking the original Muppet movie for nothing.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Not the image of Spongebob pregnant by Shrek with their child Shadow asking them when the baby will come?

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Total Party Kill posted:

OKAY FINE THEY DONT OWN BERT AND ERNIE WHICH ARE NOT EVEN loving MUPPETS

Bert and Ernie are definitely Muppets in the general sense. However, in regards to legal ownership, all those Henson Company creations are now split up in several places. The Muppet Show Muppets (Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, etc.) were sold off in 2004, and now "The Muppets" are a specific Disney-owned IP. Meanwhile, Sesame Workshop (formerly Children's Television Workshop) retained all the rights to the Sesame Street Muppet characters, and everyone else (like Fraggle Rock) remain owned by the Jim Henson Company. Muppet Wiki has a thorough list on who owns what now - https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Who_owns_which_Muppet_productions%3F#cite_note-purchase-identified-1

Anyways, calling Bert and Ernie Disney-owned Muppets is legally, factually, stupidly incorrect and not the slam-dunk Carano's lawyers probably thought it was because no one cared to do any research on this.

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 7, 2024

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Did anyone ever read those Jack Womack novels where a collapsed America was run by fascist corporations who worshipped Elvis and in one book they kidnapped him from an alternative timeline where he was a racist felon?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

We have zero unemployment and a 10+ million worker gap right now. Tracks.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

I'm pretty sure Fraggles and everyone on sesame street are Muppets. Sesame street for sure. Big Bird didn't just show up hitch hiking the original Muppet movie for nothing.

Yeah but the stuff on hbo like fraggle rock and Sesame Street are under a different production house

Sesame workshop owns Sesame Street, the muppet company owns the muppets

Disney owns the muppet company

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

God we got some loving muppet fanatics in this thread. If I ever have any more questions on the ownership of TV puppets, this is the first place I'm coming.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Fabulousity posted:

Pedro has a sibling who is trans and apparently tried to talk to Gina about not being a greased asscheek and possibly setting her career on fire and kicking it down a staircase.

You can see how well that went.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I think it was reported at the time that Pascal made a sincere effort to educate her and try to explain about pronouns, LGBTQ+ issues, etc.; to which Carano's reply was basically "lol don't care", and she kept right on doing what she was doing until she got fired.

This is the story that gets repeated but I don’t know of anywhere this was actually confirmed. And I doubt Pedro or Katee are going to slam her, and Grogu and Carl Weathers sure aren’t talking :(

Edit: John Favreau or Taika Waititi probably wouldn’t either considering weird chuds are already complaining about Love and Thunder and other Marvel films because they’re not focused on white men.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 7, 2024

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

rotinaj posted:

Yeah but the stuff on hbo like fraggle rock and Sesame Street are under a different production house

Sesame workshop owns Sesame Street, the muppet company owns the muppets

Disney owns the muppet company

I didn't mean legally I meant as a species.

Edit: Fraggles may be a subpar species which I'm fine with. They infest places, half of them are boomers who just want to work their cares away. The other half are gen z'ers who want to dance their cares away.

Synesthesian Fetish fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 7, 2024

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

ok now it's working for me

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Thank you, this is the nicest thing you could have said to me.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

I didn't mean legally I meant as a species

If we are gonna talk muppet ecology, I am gonna need everyone to log into a shared space meeting on Miro, so I can properly draw food webs and anatomical diagrams

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Are you trying to wake up my wife holy poo poo

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Hazo posted:

This is the story that gets repeated but I don’t know of anywhere this was actually confirmed. And I doubt Pedro or Katee are going to slam her, and Grogu and Carl Weathers sure aren’t talking :(

Man, Grogu tried to kill the bigot. Could have ended all this mess before it started if Pedro didn't chicken out and stopped him.

That was just a behind-the-scenes shot that accidentally ended up in Mandalorian, right?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BigglesSWE posted:

Are you trying to wake up my wife holy poo poo

No, she needs her rest, SpongeBob

She is creating new life in her tummy, you should let her sleep

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Philthy posted:

We have zero unemployment and a 10+ million worker gap right now. Tracks.

According to the MAGA echo-chamber those are all fake numbers from the Biden regime, and people's "feelings" tell a different story.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I respect Pedro more now that Gina has informed me that he posted mistakes into miracles on insta on 9/11

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

rotinaj posted:

If we are gonna talk muppet ecology, I am gonna need everyone to log into a shared space meeting on Miro, so I can properly draw food webs and anatomical diagrams

Don't you mean atomical?

Doctor Butts fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 7, 2024

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The yearly deficit was $1.7 trillion, with an unexpected extra trillion of revenue, did the Democrats just cut the deficit by more than half in one term?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

The Locator posted:

According to the MAGA echo-chamber those are all fake numbers from the Biden regime, and people's "feelings" tell a different story.

Facts don't care about feelings.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A fraggle, on the other hand, could absolutely gently caress a squirrel, as evidenced by the episode where Wembley gets caught loving all the rats at the trash patch.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lol dems can just argue that GOP wants to kill the economy if they block immigration.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I tried to imagine Trump wearing a bow tie, but my brain wouldn't let me

Of the two closest people to him in this photo, one is now dead and the other has cancer. really makes u think

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Aramis posted:

Maybe, but considering that the whole thing hinges on the idea that pro-LGBTQ and anti-LGBTQ statements are equally valid and protected political statements (which is bullshit), then it makes sense to use Pascal as a supporting example. No need for there to be bad blood to explain it.

e: On second though, the whole thing is so nonsensical, I don't see why I'm applying actual logic to it.

Yeah but this doesn't have anything to do with what's protected speech or not, it's down to whether Disney is required to renew an actor's contract even if they don't want her associated with their brand anymore, which they are not.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

I can't believe the exact moment QE2 died was caught on camera.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Powershift posted:

Of the two closest people to him in this photo, one is now dead and the other has cancer. really makes u think

And yet this rotund copulation will outlive loving all of us.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Powershift posted:

I love this photo because you can really tell that whoever dressed him hates his loving guts lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

ok now it's working for me