Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

I love this photo because you can really tell that whoever dressed him hates his loving guts lmao

Literally everyone else in this picture hates him as well. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

BTW, really cheering for the treatment to be effective, nothing should suffer from Scalise.

What kind of cancer? I hope its not dick and ball cancer :ohdear:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

WHY BONER NOW posted:

What kind of cancer? I hope its not dick and ball cancer :ohdear:

Blood cancer. The thing he needs to live more than even air and water hates him so much it is trying to kill him.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I love this photo because you can really tell that whoever dressed him hates his loving guts lmao

Also his hair is so poorly done you can clearly imagine what he would look like without the combover.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Total Party Kill posted:

God we got some loving muppet fanatics in this thread. If I ever have any more questions on the ownership of TV puppets, this is the first place I'm coming.

We look forward to providing you lots more needlessly thorough detail next time it's needed.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Either that, or they REALLY like his guts very specifically.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Aramis posted:

Either that, or they REALLY like his guts very specifically.

You are huge! That means you have huge guts!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

NY AG to Engoron: Hurry the gently caress up already

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Pedro Pascal has the soul of a poster. I thought it wasn't possible to like him more.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Feb 7, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

kazil posted:

Good, Engoron has weak-rear end energy

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Throw Trump in jail already jesus gently caress

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Strong Sauce posted:

btw, another page from the gina carano lawsuit

Taylor Swift and now Pedro Pascal. love this strategy of attacking beloved personalities

These people will forever be at war with popular culture because they can't understand why it's popular to begin with.

It's not some media conspiracy, it's because people like cool and fun things, as opposed to a bunch of pearl clutching buzzkills. You lost in the marketplace of ideas, go home.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Anyone know what time the SCOTUS argument is tomorrow? The court calendar on the SCOTUS website hasn't been updated to include Trumpet's case.

Live audio should be here though https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/live.aspx

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Don-Tails! woo ooo ooo

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

how do you do it

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

bird with big dick posted:

It’s not even possible for a sponge to gently caress a squirrel

It's just not trying hard enough

Anything can gently caress anything if it wants to bad enough

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Feb 7, 2024

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Powershift posted:

Of the two closest people to him in this photo, one is now dead and the other has cancer. really makes u think

You forgot the best version of this one

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

bird with big dick posted:

It’s not even possible for a sponge to gently caress a squirrel

very carefully

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

Of the two closest people to him in this photo, one is now dead and the other has cancer. really makes u think

I wonder how mad Donny was that he didn't have any cool medals or decorations attached to his coat.

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Was Carrino fired? or was her contract not renewed, or something like that? I can't find the link the lawsuit.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

kazil posted:

Only 4 more minutes for Trump to respond, tick tock.

edit:
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1755349601953972519

Habba, so you know it will be good.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Only 4 more minutes for Trump to respond, tick tock.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Literally everyone else in this picture hates him as well. lol

Someone should have offered him a wafer-thin mint.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Esplanade posted:

Six cases of Diet Coke

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bone Crimes posted:

Was Carrino fired? or was her contract not renewed, or something like that? I can't find the link the lawsuit.

Kind of unclear because she completed her contracted filming for The Mandalorian and was not re upped for a third season and beyond. But at the same time, Disney was also doing pre production work on a spin off reportedly centred around her character and spiked it after she posted the holocaust tweet, so it could maybe be argued that she was fired from THAT, I dunno. Depends on who producers the superior paperwork, I guess, which will probably be Disney.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Esplanade posted:

gently caress off he's full.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

Habba replies with, "Please delay so that you factor in one of my clients doing perjury into the penalties."

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

nine-gear crow posted:

And yet this rotund copulation will outlive loving all of us.
Not me!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Habba gonna be like "The prosecution's STAR WITNESS also perjured TOTAL EXONERATION"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=rQkPFBkpjRoTmPJ_PLUS_cUP43Q==&system=prod

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Strong Sauce posted:

btw, another page from the gina carano lawsuit

:lmao: that last sentence. They’re SO close to getting it. Why weren’t they called abhorrent? WHY INDEED?!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The thing with Gina was it was planned to give her her own series and she hosed that Disney money up

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Did anyone say "Karenheit 9/11" yet?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i really appreciate that she has invented a plausible but completely incorrect etymology just to support her dumb pronunciation - or has developed it from incorrectly believing that's the etymology.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

The docket link doesn't go to the right file. It links to something filed at the end of January.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Speedboat Jones posted:

:lmao: that last sentence. They’re SO close to getting it. Why weren’t they called abhorrent? WHY INDEED?!

All I can imagine is a world where Adolph Hitler is whining to the League of Nations that he's being criticized for advocating genocide but Mahatma Ghandi isn't being criticized at all for advocating, ya know, not-genocide.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Your Honor, we find it inappropriate that you may have noticed Trumps associates and witnesses continuing crimes. Furthermore mistrial!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Jelly posted:

Good, Engoron has weak-rear end energy

You would say that to his jacked face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=EHWfuyptwXR1yx3DzkkCPA==&system=prod