Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish
And in the gunmetal lights of that broken theater appeared the Spencer and there on the stage he stood both knowing and unknown. His silhouette cut hard against the backdrop and he carried in his shoulders the weight of change yet unspoken.

The crowd they looked on and they pulled their brows into furrows as The Spencer regarded them in their turn. Their futures each unmade and sickly. They saw him loose his jaw and from his yawnings emerged a hissing fog that set off the staccato breaths of the assembled until they fatigued into so many silences. Now the Spencer was beginning to work deeper into his maw, his fingers and their nails pulling apart the teeth and the jaws and prying and digging for words to herald the greenest death and the bluest life.

And the words when they came were Microsoft Game Pass. These were the hissing and melting words. Microsoft Game Pass. And so began the unfurling of the minds minds of all who heard. Leaden with the gravity. The agony. Splattered upon the crowd not as edict but electricity. Worms holding court after the rain. A mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
So when does Microsoft explain...whatever is getting ksmog and timdog and zoosha riled up? Is that next week or this week?

I also hope the influencers saying they lost sleep and didn't work out over...whatever this is...are getting paid to be hyperbolic and aren't actually this stressed about consoles lol

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
Even if Microsoft is getting out of hardware I can't imagining them just deleting the Xbox branding for no reason.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

being an xbox fanboy must be a very thankless existence

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

ZeeBoi posted:

GameStop took down the tweet. I can imagine they got some frantic calls from MS :newlol:

Weird, I always assumed MS never gave a poo poo about names. Case in point: Xbox Series X, like what the hell is that even

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Neco posted:

Weird, I always assumed MS never gave a poo poo about names. Case in point: Xbox Series X, like what the hell is that even
https://wheany.com/ms-branding/

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

buglord posted:

So when does Microsoft explain...whatever is getting ksmog and timdog and zoosha riled up? Is that next week or this week?

I also hope the influencers saying they lost sleep and didn't work out over...whatever this is...are getting paid to be hyperbolic and aren't actually this stressed about consoles lol

I've been so stressed out over the future of xbox I haven't worked out since the original xbox was first announced.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

MarcusSA posted:

Timdog was executed trying to bring this information to us.

Many Timdogs died

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Microsoft has hosed Timdog, and by extension, all gamers.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Microsoft Office: Game

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Microsoft GamePass360

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I still don't know who Tim Dog is.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Microsoft Up Dog

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

I said come in! posted:

He’s the guy on Phil’s t-shirt next week.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I said come in! posted:

There's one timdog in every group, if you dont know who the timdog is.........

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

buglord posted:

Next week

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

its too late Jez, my pants have already been poo poo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
*stands up* I am Timdog.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Feels Villeneuve posted:

*stands up* I am Timdog.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I was curious as to how much this plucky little indie company was losing because of these posts carefully explaining how MS is going to be destroyed by their hubris. They apparently only made like a billion more than Sony did recently? So basically they're running on fumes. So sad.

Thankfully we have the market analysts here that brought us Doobie's Dog House, funding Lowtax's spine and other great ventures.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

*stands up* I am Timdog.

I’m Timdog and so is my wife

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

GameStop changed it to Xbox Game Pass. MS probably wants to make sure anything that could be construed as something that is part of their business update is immediately changed.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Micro Soft Gamepass

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Soft game rear end

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

MicroTim Game Dog

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
He was Timdog. And he was my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you and me. He was all of us.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

Why the heck does Train Sim World 4 have a sneak button.

Martman posted:

Microsoft Up Dog

What's up dog?

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

John F Bennett posted:

What's up dog?

Not much what's tim with you dog

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

John F Bennett posted:

for the section where you have to stealth past sabin

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
SkiFree coming to Microsoft Game Pass

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

John F Bennett posted:

So you can go train surfing without getting busted

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Kevyn posted:

Finally something worth playing in this service.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
In death, we have a name. Theirs was Xbox One all in one entertainment system

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Kevyn posted:

And Space Cadet Pinball in 4K.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I'm still waiting on the Microsoft Solitaire Console Edition.

There is no reason for it not to exist.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

You wanna know something? gently caress you
I want your balls smashed, eat poo poo, bastard
Pezzo di merda, figlio di puttana
Hope somebody in your family dies soon
Crepa, pezzo di merda, e vai a sucare cazzi su un aereo

kecske