Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I assume Ax and Manuel released it. Tim's terrible Australian(?) affectation in Trigger Everything is so good

i was sent the notice of its release (i quoted above) from hei network though... hmmm.... g amato? there is a curious absence of misspelled words now that i think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Oh good point. I'm sure Dekkar is a property of the Amato Group, yeah

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Ax probably has always had the YouTube and mail server password

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Tim's terrible Australian(?) affectation in Trigger Everything is so good

Listening to "Judas to Me" where he does it again, I think it's supposed to evoke Third Eye Blind, which is about right if you know anything about Stephan Jenkins

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
feels like he's trying to be british punk? its realllllly embarassing on 'hole in my soul'

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I was watching the new Peacock show In the Know, and the final episode has a character called LaRue in it. Took me out of the show every time I heard it.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

The only "In the Know" I recognize is this one:

https://youtu.be/Pwom49awRKg?si=fzdbTOendzPjlAtQ

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’ve had “don’t you forget what I can do to you” in my head since that special

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

It’s no surprise that Grammy votors voted unaminisly to send Corwan and the gang packing by offering their so called new song Ride With The Devil zero Grammys last night in Los Angeles at the star studded awards where many other artists received the awards.

No one like the new direction Dekkar has headed since removing T. Amato (formely Tim Heicker, of who’s name The band is derived from)

The band was nowhere to be seen at the awards having not even gotten any nominadions to speak of – why would they have as the song is not worthy and does not even measure up to the other songs in those categorys

One wonders how long this fony version of Deakkr will last before everyone invloved just begs them to STOP!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Lmao he hates the band so much he didn't type that part of his own name

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/OnCinemaHead/status/1754367143632679216

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
even Tim can't get me to check that out

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
omgggg i so wish that was real

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Oof. It makes sense given Tomatos previous right wing nonsense but yikes

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
How is he supposed to do an oscar special if he hasn't watched any of the oscar films

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

he has to stay unbiased

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
As usual Gregg will have to carry the show on his shoulders.

Looking forward to Joey p prerecording all his Oscar takes so he doesn't have to have a real discussion with a film expert :rolleyes:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Doltos posted:

How is he supposed to do an oscar special if he hasn't watched any of the oscar films

He's the HOST, obviously way more important than the grunt work of watching movies, that's what joey p and gregg t are there for

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I think T has bigger fish to fry than the Oscars this year.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
That reminds me, I need to get my tickets sorted for AmatoCon. Anyone else going for all three days? I dont want to miss any of the workshops

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/EarvLikes/status/1754607020274245669

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

T. is the strong man that doesn't need to watch a award show live, he's my type of guy to be setting up a big "knockout punch" style event with lots of style that can only be experienced in the moment, and making big money moves with the big boys while the little boys are at popcorn on the oscar night.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I guess they found a cure for the Oscar Fever.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Gregg knows that what the ladies really want is a cardboard box full of VHS tapes, he's so smooth

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
amatocom is stacked

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This is honestly Greg's biggest fuckup yet. His other gently caress ups are usually Tim's fault to some degree, but this was all him and so irresponsible.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tristeham posted:

amatocom is stacked**† †

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Gregg intentionally pissing Tomato off with the popcorn and swishing, just perfect

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

I never realized Gregg was basically Harry Knowles until now. Another mega-buff and expert

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Gregg is much better, apologize to him

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

EXECUTIVE
TIER
$35,000
3 Day All Access VIP Pass
Cocktail Hour with T. Amato, G. Amato, Joey P, and many of the attending Celebrities
One on One Whiskey Tasting with Joe Estevez
Exclusive access to seminars, workgroups and mentorships
SOLD OUT

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Feb 7, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ingmar terdman posted:

EXECUTIVE
TIER
$35,000
3 Day All Access VIP Pass
Cocktail Hour with T. Amato, G. Amato, Joey P, and many of the attending Celebrities
One on One Whiskey Tasting with Joe Estevez
Exclusive access to seminars, workgroups and mentorships
SOLD OUT

I took out several loans to speak with G. Amato, Father, in person. It's an investment.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
*Esteves

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I can't wait till see the premiere of Baboon: a Pep Boys Movie.

Especially if they get to creative vision of Greg Turkinton

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

no Overtime segment again this week, wtf I've been paying monthly to access premium content and they're not delivering it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Juul-Whip posted:

no Overtime segment again this week, wtf I've been paying monthly to access premium content and they're not delivering it

T. is working through several traumatic events right. Don't you believe in the "power of mercy"? -- G. Amato from AmatoCon (114 seconds)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
T. Amato is worked up over the initial price of these collectibles but if anything they'll appreciate in value, perhaps even double, by being featured in another movie.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I feel like Tim snickering at "We don't talk about Godfather 3" was genuine

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
those VHS tapes were in an old box of catheters lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JAMOOOL posted:

those VHS tapes were in an old box of catheters lmao

presumably from when mark was being held in a medical coma so gregg could cash his checks on VHS purchases. incredible lore