Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
why is every wyuk clip like 200x120 resolution? very sad to tarnish the great fidelity of trevor with such low fidelity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

selec posted:

my mom's got one of these sitting in her den that hasn't been turned on in maybe 3 years, i should just expropriate that whole computer.

its a fantastic monitor even now. i have a 30" 4k (the gigabyte monitor everone bought for a little bit there) at home and i prefer this one.. lower res but better aspect ratio. the onboard speakers sound good too. and the stand is nice. the thick glossy bezel is very stylish as well

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Xaris posted:

why is every wyuk clip like 200x120 resolution? very sad to tarnish the great fidelity of trevor with such low fidelity

Yup. Gonna need some new rips please this clip is getting me in the mood to watch all of their bits and the quality is so bad

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i used to be able to copy a pciture out of macos photos thing and paste it in imgur to uplaod but now i cant. am i supposed to dl and ul a pic just to post it? stupid.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Smythe posted:

i used to be able to copy a pciture out of macos photos thing and paste it in imgur to uplaod but now i cant. am i supposed to dl and ul a pic just to post it? stupid.

yep, apps hosed. imgur is hosed. cant post images anymore, rip

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ever since imgur decided it wanted to be a social media platform, its gone to poo poo. the mobile app is hilariously awful

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

people don’t want to computer anymore

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

ever since imgur decided it wanted to be a social media platform, its gone to poo poo. the mobile app is hilariously awful

yep. just a matter of time before it’s gone for good

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
if you make your website an app you should be killed, peacefully

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
firing up adobe indesign for the first time since college 1.0 (2007) newspaper editor "job". did that on an apple whitebook

lets see how this plays out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Smythe posted:

firing up adobe indesign for the first time since college 1.0 (2007) newspaper editor "job". did that on an apple whitebook

dont forget to count your picas

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Smythe posted:

good luck with your poster

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

good luck with your poster

making a show program

they usually use microsoft word which is not good for that sort of thing. historically ive gone along with it but not this time. so...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

here is an image posted via imgur. this seems easy enough?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hatebag posted:

here is an image posted via imgur. this seems easy enough?

Yup. It's a skill issue tbh

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

thank you

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
imguR

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yep, easy to post, no problems

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

imgayr

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Don't like it with the hard R

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

aw frig aw dang it posted:

dwayne the rock johnson is cool

Yep. I'm just down the road from the dwayne johnson memorial forestry skid site right now. It's got a big rock.

Smythe posted:

lol when jesus himself is revealed and is a mage

Sick of this wizard propaganda. Jesus is a cleric.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao

Time to rewatcg wkuk me thinks

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tourists walk around with poo poo particle detection glasses// they attempt to capture the rear end men//

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

really queer Christmas posted:

Lmfao

Time to rewatcg wkuk me thinks

it's so good. i think their official channel had been uploading some full episodes in somewhat watchable resolution

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shut up lpzie

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

I’ve never really used indesign but like a fifth of my job as a civil e is basically using adobe illustrator to make figures and plates look good. it’s a good program for flyers n stuff too

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

I’ve never really used indesign but like a fifth of my job as a civil e is basically using adobe illustrator to make figures and plates look good. it’s a good program for flyers n stuff too

it owns

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
indesign was all right last time i used it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

been enjoying watching the floor with my wife

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Thinking of firing up GTA and doing one of my classic rampages. I have over 100,000 kills just as Franklin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hatebag posted:

yep, easy to post, no problems

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I prefer to focus on content over aesthetics and that's why I use Microsoft PowerPoint

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Weka posted:

I prefer to focus on content over aesthetics and that's why I use Microsoft PowerPoint

if i see someone writing something in calibri or do bad graphics in powerpoint then i immediately ignore everything else and write them off as an incompetent goon. dont care if its actually the cure to cancer, gtfo and dont come back

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

if i see someone writing something in calibri or do bad graphics in powerpoint then i immediately ignore everything else and write them off as an incompetent goon. dont care if its actually the cure to cancer, gtfo and dont come back

calibiri is the default font!!!

edit: THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE. it is now Aptos

anyways, liberations sans ftw, however

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

calibiri is the default font!!!

precisely, and its the default for children and buffoon goonery. it's the equivalent of the absolute sicko degenerate fps player who uses a controller but for fonts

aptos at least looks like an improvement

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i like times new roman :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

i like times new roman :shobon:
it's good and solid. all my memo writing is tnr (but its also our standard memo template). ms should have kept it the default

arial narrow is also my other go-to as a non-proprietary font that everyone has available