Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Amazing Zimmo posted:

what?

and also why?

because they have loving nothing and can't actually accomplish anything because trump and base so idk go after old obama admin types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Strong Sauce posted:

btw, another page from the gina carano lawsuit

And yet Pedro participates in culture wars! Curious

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

trickybiscuits posted:

Holy poo poo, I just saw a video of a Sov Cit in court who said it this way. Just found it if you've got some time to waste. It's a trial for practicing law without a license. The sovereign citizen defendant wears leggings and duck boots to court and addresses the judge as "My Honor."
ooooohhhhh that makes so much sense.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Strong Sauce posted:

I still can't get over this, "I'm upset that this person wasn't punished for a message of kindness and not forced to listen to someone explain that black trans lives don't matter."

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Folks, those nasty people on the SA Awful forums talk about us, don’t they?

<pauses for jeers>

And sometimes, they even say horrible, horrible things about me.

<chorus of boos intensifies>

I know. It’s terrible. Horrible. The shitposters of SA Awful have treated me very unfairly, it’s very unfair, very sad. People talking about me right there, absolutely horrible people.

But WHEN I AM SA AWFUL PRESIDENT, I WILL

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The way this guy frantically talks reminds me a lot of when I was in high school driving pesticide trucks during the summer and listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Looking back, it’s absolute gibberish, speculation, and hatred. And I think that’s what helped me become more normal.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Silly Burrito posted:

that's just a bingo card full there

It's the cat game but scores are based on early 2000s conservative boogeymen.

https://youtu.be/1rlSjdnAKY4?si=1FfeMOUhWaPAS0SE

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

Lol tilting at windmills is the entirety of the GOP's platform now

I watched this video and I have no loving idea what this smoothbrained chud is talking about wrt John Kerry

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Amazing Zimmo posted:

what?

and also why?

New target for the ADHD campaign known as GOP. Border fears are gone, so...*rolls dice* uhh....John Kerry!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrMojok posted:

I watched this video and I have no loving idea what this smoothbrained chud is talking about wrt John Kerry

U see John Kerry is a Democratdemonrat, therefore

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

You wanna know how I know MAGA is a cult? 98% of them would never do any of this poo poo for church.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

The "code red" from A Few Good Men was definitely just boys being boys and the entire plot of the movie wasn't that it was immoral and a crime!

it is really weird that what he took from that movie is that a "code red" actually exists in the sense that it would be a perfectly normal order for an officer to ask of his subordinates... and not that something like that existing is bad.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Hazo posted:

I don’t doubt it either, I’m just looking for some confirmation. I looked around on Google but was swamped by all the recent bullshit. I was able to find this:

“It’s because it’s Star Wars where the robots go beep boop!” :fuckoff:

so shes a robosexual?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrMojok posted:

I did not watch the video, but up until about a week ago John Kerry was Biden’s Special Envoy for Climate Change or something, so he’s guilty of doing environmentalism and stuff, which is left wing and therefore SOROS!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Kerry should just go NO COLLUSION!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

:rip:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

noooooooooooo!!!!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Junk posted:

noooooooooooo!!!!
YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET THIS

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Good news for Dean Phillips who is finally in second place!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Person who's name I just heard for the first time noooo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uh oh

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1755384769850847431?s=20

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

This is bad for Biden

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

not even little a felony, as a treat?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
"If he had been charged that would mean he's actually innocent just like Trump. Being acquitted means he's got the deep state backing him because...."

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They'd charge him if all Presidents didn't have TOTAL IMMUNITY!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

weg posted:

"If he had been charged that would mean he's actually innocent just like Trump. Being acquitted means he's got the deep state backing him because...."
Your honor, nobody ever said that it WASN'T opposite day

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Charges aginst Biden have been RIGGED and STOLLEN

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
CHINATOWN BOXES?

CHINATOWN BOXES!

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut3I6gFmlls&t=6s

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Froghammer posted:

Your honor, nobody ever said that it WASN'T opposite day

All of the LEDs on Habba's laptop start strobing red white and blue. A sly smirk quickly oozes across Trump's face as she spins the laptop around to face Engoron.

It's a jpeg of an Uno reverse card.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

it just continues to amaze me on a not even political level that gina worked for a fairly liberal, hyper-brand concious company
did a bunch of nasty poo poo that they took issue with
was given a chance to can it, refused and threw a tantrum instead
got canned
and just will not let go of this
she's corncobbing herself at a professional level
"Why did they allow the one political thing, but not the other?" BECAUSE OF CULTURAL CONSENSUS GINA, ONE IS MORE POPULAR

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Strong Sauce posted:

Saying we shouldn't exterminate people is also an opinion, such as my opinion that we should exterminate people. It's the same, actually.

e: actually I'll just post the tweet

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312?lang=en

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

He coulda used some fixin'.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That's why he can't pass any immigration bill. He doesn't have a laminated get out of jail free card so he can't uh convince the people he needs to convince.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Can I just point out how incredible it is that Sean hannity still has a job at Fox News and Tucker Carlson does not?

K thanks bye

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I was in a bad headspace today and hearing Mojo died was an unwelcome jolt. :(
gently caress.
:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

So serious talk,

I honestly can't remember what was going on with the border while Trump was in office. I know crossings were down but did that have anything to do with what him and the Republicans were actually doing in the executive and i Congress or was that just due to the fact that they were down because of global affairs?

tldr: I know t0rmp didn't secure the border but I'd like a solid set of facts to back that up