Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I can't wait for them to knock down the mall they spent $400 million dollars building in order to put up the stupid rear end arena for a 15 win team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
god Morey is such a poo poo GM. shout out to Ben Johnson for not wanting to work with Harris

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
also am I the only one who thinks "Killian the Hayes of" whenever his name comes up

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

indigi posted:

also am I the only one who thinks "Killian the Hayes of" whenever his name comes up

Killian Hays Code

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

triple sulk posted:

Morey loving sucks

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Robin Lopez sitting courtside in a Groucho Marx shirt reading a book and not paying attention to the game. loving love it.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Buddy is a good move by the 76ers I don't get the hate. I mean, aside from the fact that this would mean a lot more if Embiid was healthy lol

Seems like 76ers, Knicks, Mavs, and OKC all made good moves

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Another inspired coaching performance from Doc Rivers

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

The new Glennthread

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I really hope Bucks fire him in the middle of the season so that they can pay four head coaches at once instead of the three they're paying right now

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Year of Four Head Coaches

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Glenn is singed through 2028

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

heavily protected second round pick

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

That's being kind to Doc

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

BREAKING: The Democrats are replacing Joe Biden with interim Democratic nominee Doc Rivers

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
putting it all on trump -6.5

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

deal of the century

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/sta...ingawful.com%2F

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
the way that's worded is unclear. it's OKC who gets the swap in exchange for sending Dallas the pick, right?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Reminds me of this old Onion video https://streamable.com/r4idcm

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

the way that's worded is unclear. it's OKC who gets the swap in exchange for sending Dallas the pick, right?

it’s a draft pick call option, op

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Marc Cuban seen wearing a Lakers jersey last night, but and take that team away from Lebum

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cuban owning the Lakers would absolutely rule. More hateable than any sports franchise since the late-90s early-00s Yankees

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Azathoth posted:

Cuban owning the Lakers would absolutely rule. More hateable than any sports franchise since the late-90s early-00s Yankees

he has to bring jason kidd with him as coach

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
on the flipside what would be the most likable owner-coach-team combination? i assume pop is the coach

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
municipal ownership-Spo-Bulls

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dreylad posted:

on the flipside what would be the most likable owner-coach-team combination? i assume pop is the coach

pop is a mean old fool

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
also a cia op.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

long as we're talking about cia ops it wasn't pop who derailed the players strike during the george floyd protests

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

long as we're talking about cia ops it wasn't pop who derailed the players strike during the george floyd protests

that was Obama

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

that was Obama

I think that was Shear’s point

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Obama owning a team would be absolutely insufferable. Good thing he doesn't have sports team money.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

that was Obama

obama and lebron yeah

Retromancer posted:

Obama owning a team would be absolutely insufferable. Good thing he doesn't have sports team money.

He might within the next couple of decades

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Shear Modulus posted:

He might within the next couple of decades

Obama might actually become fun again if he got as old and senile as Joe Biden.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
lemickey is a piece of poo poo. hope he doesn't make the play in

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Retromancer posted:

He could absolutely be the face of an ownership group if he wanted. I'm sure some hedge fund or real estate ghouls would be glad to have him be the face of their interests (again)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Obama and lebron form a group to buy the wizards and rename them the Washington Leaders

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The Washington Vote

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Washington D(rone) C(ommanders)

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Poppers posted:

The Washington Vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU