Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Does it come with the apple? :hmmyes:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

No wonder Beverly avoided him for 20 years, look at the size of it

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

False advertising as the doll is not of Jean Luc Picard but rather an unholy golem that has delusions of being the late great Jean Luc Picard

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

No Borg cum?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

davidspackage posted:

Does it come with the apple? :hmmyes:

a screen used apple

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Endless Trash posted:

False advertising as the doll is not of Jean Luc Picard but rather an unholy golem that has delusions of being the late great Jean Luc Picard
Still can't get over the :haw: that they ended season 1 of Picard by killing off Picard and replacing him with a robot copy, then did everything they could to ignore that and carry on as if nothing had happened. I mean, c'mon, 2x01 has Robot Picard being blown up in a starship self-destruct and Q bringing him back to life! One line from Q could have made him human again! But nope, everyone just ignores the robot elephant in the room.

"So robot, we meet again robot, Jean-Luc Picarrrr... rrrROBOT! ROBOT! You're a bloody robot!"

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

TheKingslayer posted:

No Borg cum?

It's inside the apple. you gotta eat it and it'll spurt out ala the Denethor tomato scene in LotR

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Argh the Borg Queen squarfed all over me.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

KajiTheMelonMan posted:

It's inside the apple. you gotta eat it and it'll spurt out ala the Denethor tomato scene in LotR

Meanwhile your little Picard will stand in the corner, hauntingly singing:

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
That is a very tiny apple.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Small Strange Bird posted:

Still can't get over the :haw: that they ended season 1 of Picard by killing off Picard and replacing him with a robot copy, then did everything they could to ignore that and carry on as if nothing had happened. I mean, c'mon, 2x01 has Robot Picard being blown up in a starship self-destruct and Q bringing him back to life! One line from Q could have made him human again! But nope, everyone just ignores the robot elephant in the room.

"So robot, we meet again robot, Jean-Luc Picarrrr... rrrROBOT! ROBOT! You're a bloody robot!"

Right?! They had the cleanest out possible with him being an alternate-universe version of himself, even Seven was purely human and lacking her Borg implants, and they instead chose to bend over backwards to handwave it as "You have a robot body for your Evil General Years of Service". Yet, Evil Picard still thought aging naturally was a good idea instead of being a permenantly-young conquering tyrant because?... :shrug:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

TheKingslayer posted:

No Borg cum?

thats a DIY exercise

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile... but first a word from our sponsor, Blew Chew!"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

Currently very mad I only just realised they never used the holodeck to do a Fantastic Voyage. Complete waste.

There was a DS9 episode where Myles and Julian get shrunk down in a shuttlecraft and have to navigate the Big World to save the day.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tighclops posted:

Computer, BEAM the poo poo from my rear end

Yelling "suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat" at O'Brien after an argument and he just sighs and taps the transporter console because he didn't realize you were actually telling him to gently caress off

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Picard is barely taller than Hello Kitty.

Edit: actually scratch that, he's shorter than Hello Kitty, who is five apples tall.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

John Murdoch posted:

Picard is barely taller than Hello Kitty.

Edit: actually scratch that, he's shorter than Hello Kitty, who is five apples tall.

Lol, I was just about to come in before the edit with this pic.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

There was a DS9 episode where Myles and Julian get shrunk down in a shuttlecraft and have to navigate the Big World to save the day.

Just watched that one the other day! I loved the 'giant circuit' sets. Might've been better to have set the episode on the station instead of on the Defiant though.

Also holy poo poo, Worf makes a joke at the end!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This is the story of a little ship, that took a little trip

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's a tough little ship

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Smurfs are three apples tall, so he's taller than a smurf

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Hello Kitty is 5 apples tall, so he is smaller than Hello Kitty

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Picard: Taller than a Smurf, smaller than Hello Kitty

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO at this first season episode of DS9 where imagination comes to life and Bashir's is checks notes... ah a complete sex crazed version of his coworker. HOWEVER he immediately freaks out when she comes on super strong and is like "Some weird poo poo is going down!"

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
so far Odo is being a big idiot in season 6

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Barbie is 11 1/2 inches tall. So he could be bald manlet Ken.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Non Compos Mentis posted:

so far Odo is being a big idiot in season 6

He's got a lot of Founder stuff to deal with OK?

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Grey Cat posted:

Lol, I was just about to come in before the edit with this pic.

Tell me.. how many apples do you see?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hollismason posted:

LMAO at this first season episode of DS9 where imagination comes to life and Bashir's is checks notes... ah a complete sex crazed version of his coworker. HOWEVER he immediately freaks out when she comes on super strong and is like "Some weird poo poo is going down!"

Everyone gets someone who might possibly be fun for them... O'Brien is stuck with Rumpelstiltskin.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Actual Satan posted:

:five:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Actual Satan posted:

gently caress man I almost choked laughing

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Needs to become the thread background

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Actual Satan posted:

:allears:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Cardassians need to have more apples in order to feel like they have the advantage.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Everyone gets someone who might possibly be fun for them... O'Brien is stuck with Rumpelstiltskin.

It was supposed to be a Leprechaun. Colm Meaney was not amused.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I can so imagine his facial expression.

And then the sarcastic smile when they tell him it's Rumplestiltskin. "Oh, problem loving solved, thanks for listening to my FEED BACK"

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Look Colm we already cast the little person from Twin Peaks so Miles either deals with this or the front half of a pony

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Why is Star Trek so insanely racist against the Irish lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Rumpelstiltskin also gave Molly's actress childhood trauma.

Siddig kept breaking when imaginary Dax kept coming onto him.

The emu they had was uncooperative so they had to dress the trainer up like a Bajoran to get the scenes.