Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Al! posted:

no one can stop what is coming

Trump is the king of Reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Vox Nihili posted:

MrBeast will win the dem nomination easily

cia would take this mf out

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

insane clown pussy posted:

the whole point of desanctimonious was that desantis didn't deserve a more clever nickname

puddin' boy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

for dinner to celebrate the succesful op

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

for dinner to celebrate the succesful op

it is nice they are friends :3:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
you've heard of the square deal. the new deal. well here's something real.. the Beast MEAL : free BEASTLY BITES, food for ALL AMERICANS, on your table, every night. SECURE THE BAG with 100 PERCENT FREE Mr. Beast Feastables and Beast Burgers on every corner, nationwide. VOTE BEAST

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

MrBeast will win the dem nomination easily

He gave out some free healthcare once. No way he makes it past South Carolina.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Al! posted:

no one can stop what is coming

Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Mr Beast Burger ghost kitchen near me... do I dare order? :ghost: :ohdear:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'd order from Mr. Bean

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

meatball ron

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

they wouldn't. all of the zoomer sleeper agents and half of the millennials are fans.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ProperGanderPusher posted:

I still like to think there’s a yet-to-be-revealed supervillain waiting in the shadows for Trump to be term limited or die. Someone with Trump’s charisma and populist bend but much, much more competent at actually getting poo poo done (by hook or by crook). I once thought Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley might fill this role but I’ve seen them both talk and they’re both dweeby low energy lawyer types. The Dems will call it the most important election of our lifetimes, and this time that will actually be true, but they will have cried wolf too many times for the public to listen anymore (we’re at that point already of course).

nah, it's the same issue the Dems currently have

anyone charismatic and competent with even the slightest bit of ambition would see that the private sector is 1000x more lucrative and easier to succeed in

anyone who's a true believer in social change or a coherent political ideology will be weeded out by the primary systems that see these people as existential threats to the established order of things

for someone with all of those above qualities to rise in the American political system is nigh-impossible. Trumps a unique case of someone already independently rich and powerful enough to not need the political party's support, while also not giving even the slightest poo poo about the establishment's priorities

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Trumps a unique case of someone already independently rich and powerful enough to not need the political party's support, while also not giving even the slightest poo poo about the establishment's priorities

And he was only able to succeed because the RNC was a weak, dying organization.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

nah, it's the same issue the Dems currently have

anyone charismatic and competent with even the slightest bit of ambition would see that the private sector is 1000x more lucrative and easier to succeed in

anyone who's a true believer in social change or a coherent political ideology will be weeded out by the primary systems that see these people as existential threats to the established order of things

for someone with all of those above qualities to rise in the American political system is nigh-impossible. Trumps a unique case of someone already independently rich and powerful enough to not need the political party's support, while also not giving even the slightest poo poo about the establishment's priorities

Trump was the charismatic and competent person who went private sector. He's only gotten into politics in his twilight years to get revenge against the haters and losers (Obama) who thought they were so much better, smarter, wittier, and more charismatic than him. And that he really loves doing his stand up routine at rallies to cheering crowds.

It does prove your point however, that all it took to poo poo all over the legacies of the greatest politicians of a generation, was a WWE Hall of Famer with a petty grudge.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

And he was only able to succeed because the RNC was a weak, dying organization.

this is true too, the republican clown-car of the 2016 primary was as obvious a sign as any that they truly had nobody better to put up against him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Inwas kinda scared about desantis going national but it seems like really can't get the fascist freaks over anywhere outside of the one party polities. I have no clue where this future leads us once don kicks the bucket.

Once Trump is dead will the Dems still be running against him???

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

In Training posted:

yes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ussr flag but orange

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
orange ussr vs rainbow (but the one without the trans stripes) nazi

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

In Training posted:

Yes, but to be unnecessarily fair to them the next generation of Republican leadership are all going to be doing some degree of (bad)Trump impression

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

In Training posted:

Inwas kinda scared about desantis going national but it seems like really can't get the fascist freaks over anywhere outside of the one party polities. I have no clue where this future leads us once don kicks the bucket.

the system works! thank you James Madison!!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

In Training posted:

I'm hoping for Trump 2. What are the Trump children up to these days?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Weka posted:

I'm hoping for Trump 2. What are the Trump children up to these days?

his kids are worse at aping his routine than the gaggle of gop shitheads doing the same

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Azathoth posted:

his kids are worse at aping his routine than the gaggle of gop shitheads doing the same

yeah his kids are just DeSantis-type freaks, they don't even have a fraction of Trump's charm or humor

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's don jr's time to shine!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

Shine? He positively glistens!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

junior and eric are both morons but what about ivanka

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

moron

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lmao remember Ivanka trying to talk to g20 leaders and them all completely ignoring her

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wow! President Like a Bird Trump!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

fuckin sweet dee rear end single

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmao remember Ivanka trying to talk to g20 leaders and them all completely ignoring her

they treated her like the upper class failchild she is and it was hilarious

someone pointed out that European politicians are exceptional at this since they have been dealing with the scions of nobility thinking they have important things to say their entire careers

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

In Training posted:

On paper Desantis seemed like a threat but the more people saw of him the more obvious it became that he isn't anything to worry about on the national level. It was not difficult to interpret the kind of internal discomfort he would so visibly display in almost any situation- this is not someone who has the fortitude to engage in politics outside of the controlled environment of Florida

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Nichael posted:

Kendal Roy rear end motherfucker

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

I’ve got high hopes for Barron. He’s either going to be a freak beyond anything we’ve seen yet or kind of a cool guy somehow

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I’ve got high hopes for Barron. He’s either going to be a freak beyond anything we’ve seen yet or kind of a cool guy somehow

At the current rate he is going to grow up to be Slenderman IRL.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yeah I'm sure the kid whose dad is from a long line of whoremongers and landlords and whose mom is a trafficked woman is going to turn out real cool and regular

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
barron huge lol + has the wrong kind of ram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

the milk machine posted:

barron huge lol + has the wrong kind of ram