Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Takes No Damage posted:

^^^
Hell Yeah

Gen X U2 is Dave Matthews Band, Tool would be more like Gen X Journey or maybe Bon Jovi.

Unironically a hell of a lot better than

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--rBP8_QuwI

I still say American Woman is worse, at least Fly Away sounds more or less like a song, American Woman is just noise with all the best bits of the original stripped out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

CPColin posted:

Okay, name three
just give me a minute while I iterate through the list of something awful users and then print it out

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

CPColin posted:

Okay, name three

Me, Myself, and I.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CPColin posted:

Okay, name three

Bill.
Also John.
That should cover it

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

CzarChasm posted:

Me, Myself, and I.

:hmmyes:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TremorX posted:

I still say American Woman is worse, at least Fly Away sounds more or less like a song, American Woman is just noise with all the best bits of the original stripped out

Fly Away is great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Well it is now

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just in case anyone doesn't know, it's the same guy that made this genuine masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

root beer posted:

Try Wellbutrin, it’ll give you the opposite problem. Yes, it will be a problem.

Hi, I just started Wellbutrin three days ago and no one told me about this?

Gimmie the deets.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Gimmie the deets.

loving revved up, my dude. Take it in the morning and you'll be working hard by 3pm, if you get me.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

What's this from?

(I was like "oh that's a really nice landing", and then "wait, F-16s don't have parachutes", and then "wait, is that an F-16 anyway?")

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

This is his superior lyrics mixup IMO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFyCPicGbXM

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Gimmie the deets.

It was non. loving. stop. Your equipment will work as normal—or more, christ—but if you also want to be horned up 25/8, that’s one way to do it. It was not fun, I really needed my mind not to be in the gutter all goddamn day and night; and while my wife was accommodating for much of it, her drive wasn’t totally jacked-up like mine so I also felt kinda awful about the whole thing, like I was being a bit too much, y’know? It’s okay though, she was very understanding about it, so we’re still good.

I mentioned it to my shrink and she said that, yes, sometimes people will be prescribed bupropion for ED. I also remember being told a long time ago that priapism was a side effect, so I immediately declined and got put on sertraline instead, because being a 15/16-year-old boy is hell enough in that department, why invite more of that nonsense into my life?

Oh, I also ended up having constant anxiety while I was on it for those two months, so that was fun. However, as always, ymmv and all that.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Love Neil's work, he's been there all through my internet life. One of the great Neils; Armstrong, Peart, Finn; he's up there

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Gimmie the deets.

Wellbutrin keeps you skinny, happy and horny and god bless big pharma for that. Sometimes it works out in your favor. In all senses: cum/come and take it

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

You're going down takes no damage.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I've been trying to get back on stimulants for my ADHD and my doc doesn't want to prescribe them because my blood pressure is concerningly high, she's talking about maybe giving me Wellbutrin instead. Joke's on you, doc, I'm also depressed.

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

What's this from?

(I was like "oh that's a really nice landing", and then "wait, F-16s don't have parachutes", and then "wait, is that an F-16 anyway?")

That's a MiG-21, and I think it's probably from DCS?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Please tell me this exists in video form... and post it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Baron von Eevl posted:

I've been trying to get back on stimulants for my ADHD and my doc doesn't want to prescribe them because my blood pressure is concerningly high, she's talking about maybe giving me Wellbutrin instead. Joke's on you, doc, I'm also depressed.

Get the Wellbutrin, it’s called poor man’s coke for a reason

Godspeed

E: literally

mystes
May 31, 2006

I think chocolate is dangerous for birds unfortunately

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m not on it anymore but when I first started taking Wellbutrin I didn’t sleep for the first three days and I’d never felt better.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Cable Guy posted:

I don't remember which one, but I believe this was from a movie and fake.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cable Guy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdRvlLZLI6c

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Cable Guy posted:

Listen here cum-slut....

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Bill Posters posted:

Listen here cum-slut....

That's the stuff

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

apatheticman posted:

You're going down takes no damage.

snitches get bumpers

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

CzarChasm posted:

Me, Myself, and I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9AlcgL6_0

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Theris posted:

That's a MiG-21, and I think it's probably from DCS?

Oh, duh, the shadow makes it pretty obvious. I think I assumed it was an F-16 from the flare landing.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Gimmie the deets.

When my wife quit smoking, she took Wellbutrin. It was amazing. :wiggle:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jesus Christ

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

teen witch posted:

Wellbutrin keeps you skinny, happy and horny and god bless big pharma for that. Sometimes it works out in your favor. In all senses: cum/come and take it

Hah just searched that phrase and learned the following:

Harper's Bazaar posted:

GlaxoSmithKline, its manufacturer, settled with the U.S. government in 2012 over allegations that it had previously encouraged its reps—among them TV doc Drew Pinsky—to promote the drug as the "happy, horny, skinny pill," although its uses in treating sexual dysfunction and managing weight are off-label.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

If it ain't a pill to give worms to ex-girlfriends, I don't want it.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

kdrudy posted:

I think we're working at cross purposes. I've been using ivermectin on your ex- every time I come over.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

root beer posted:

It was non. loving. stop. Your equipment will work as normal—or more, christ—but if you also want to be horned up 25/8, that’s one way to do it. It was not fun, I really needed my mind not to be in the gutter all goddamn day and night; and while my wife was accommodating for much of it, her drive wasn’t totally jacked-up like mine so I also felt kinda awful about the whole thing, like I was being a bit too much, y’know? It’s okay though, she was very understanding about it, so we’re still good.

I mentioned it to my shrink and she said that, yes, sometimes people will be prescribed bupropion for ED. I also remember being told a long time ago that priapism was a side effect, so I immediately declined and got put on sertraline instead, because being a 15/16-year-old boy is hell enough in that department, why invite more of that nonsense into my life?

Oh, I also ended up having constant anxiety while I was on it for those two months, so that was fun. However, as always, ymmv and all that.

Sounds better than what Adderall does to me. Jacked up libido, non functioning equipment. A hellish combo, especially when I was a teen.

I'm glad Vyvanse doesn't have the same effect.

Now if only I could get my script filled. It's been sitting at the pharmacy for a month "on order" and my life has become hell.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

jadebullet posted:

Sounds better than what Adderall does to me. Jacked up libido, non functioning equipment. A hellish combo, especially when I was a teen.

I'm glad Vyvanse doesn't have the same effect.

Now if only I could get my script filled. It's been sitting at the pharmacy for a month "on order" and my life has become hell.

And then there's the fresh hell that is Prozac: horny works normally or in enhanced 4khd, parts work normally, but lol if you think you're getting off in a timely manner if ever. Is it better than having awful low swings? Sure, until you get depressed about the side effects lol. I think I prefer the depression naps at this point.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

kdrudy posted:

lmao solid reference

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

PYF depression drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

voiceless anal fricative posted:

PYF depression drugs

Who's bottom right?