Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

presumably from when mark was being held in a medical coma so gregg could cash his checks on VHS purchases. incredible lore

This show is a soap opera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Joey p struggling not to laugh during Greg's nonsense lolll

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Greggs long pause to consider his rating of the movie , then 5 bags as always, killed me

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to hear automaton at amatocon on amatocom.com

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
relevant G Amato clip

https://m.imdb.com/video/vi3904881945/?ref_=nmvi_vi_imdb_1

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It should really have an asterisk with $6,600 to show its anticipated value in a year.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Started dating someone and gonna have them marathon the series before the next Oscar special.

It'll be a good litmus test whether a relationship will work out. If she's not a Gregg-head, I'll have to find someone new.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 8, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jubs posted:

Started dating someone and gonna have them marathon the series before the next Oscar special.

It'll be a good litmus test whether a relationship will work out. If she's not a Gregg-head, I'll have to find someone new.

Get her a box of eight Harry Potter VHS tapes.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Another great and informative podcast this week. I love having access to On Cinema wherever I go.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Another great and informative podcast this week. I love having access to On Cinema wherever I go.

The Right information is Right when you need it. Why wait!?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
i feel like this year's special is going to be even wilder than usual.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tristeham posted:

i feel like this year's special is going to be even wilder than usual.

Everything this season is immensely ominous.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Appreciate Joey P sharing his love for underappreciated films. Wish Greg would do more to talk about "classic" films.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Gregg should come in next week and do a Popcorn Classics on Godfather 3, and a movie he considers to be Godfather 4

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

lol at gregg running game on kailee with a bunch of vhs tapes in a catheter box

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i mean it's working though, look at her smile

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And she's a fan of popcorn! Not like Ayaka :argh:

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Think I missed something but what was Joey referring to when he mentioned the "extra workload" due to someone's actions? Was it referring to Gregg spending the money or something else? It was a very ominous comment

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I assume Axiom and Manuel, or (more likely) Toni

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gregg and Kailee will get married, and he can be G. Amato Jr.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

cohsae posted:

Think I missed something but what was Joey referring to when he mentioned the "extra workload" due to someone's actions? Was it referring to Gregg spending the money or something else? It was a very ominous comment

I had assumed Joey was working in the warehouse with T. Amato and picking up the slack from T. not doing any actual work. But I think we’re just supposed to speculate right now - nothing concrete. Maybe he’s covering shifts because Tim is on the pep boys set all day?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I assume Axiom and Manuel, or (more likely) Toni

Toni has been a thorn in the side of this production for too long. She's the worst thing to ever happen to T. Amato and now she's dragging Joey Patron into this mud slinging. Wish she would just stick to the movies.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I don't actually know if Gregg has any romantic interest in Kaili, or anyone else for that matter, I think he legitimately enjoys her segments

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
gregg is a movie buff and would be excited to share his love of movies with anyone receptive, and there have been very few people in the on cinema at the cinemaverse that are actually fellow movie buffs

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

For Gregg it is really a big gift. VHS tapes are precious and he doesn't trust just anyone with them, and to give up so many, many of which he personally made.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Unfortunately, Toni is about to be killed in a carjacking gone wrong. Crazy world out there

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Hopefully Gregg and Kalli had an amazing time at the dollar theater last night! I think Harry Potter 2 (of 23) is the weakest entry in the series, but it's still a five bagger for sure

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The total run time of every Harry Potter movie is 19h 41m. They only need to average 4h 19m over the next two films (heard they're being tied into the hobbitverse) to achieve the guiness world record of the first series of movies all with a character's name in every title to reach the vaunted 24h run time.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I hope the special has Gregg and Kalli flirting more and more as the night progresses, Dekkar releases a new song/announces tour, and it all sends Tamato into a rage and he starts drinking early.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Kaili's advances fall flat when gregg is only in it for the movies.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Salt Fish posted:

Kaili's advances fall flat when gregg is only in it for the movies.

Of course it would be easy to convince Gregg to make a movie

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I hope we get a Trial of T. Amato

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Listening to ride with the devil again. Instant classic

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
If you give it a few listens you'll pick up that there's some subtle jabs at Tim in there.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

Listening to ride with the devil again. Instant classic

came here to post this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
It is endlessly funny to me that when he needs to be a hater, Tim will pull out proper knowledge of music theory. It's less of a thing this time, but he still was quick to say that Ride with the Devil sounded like generic pop on the radio. There was an oscar special or something where he ripped into someone for their chord progression.