Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why would Putin dunk on Tucker, doesnt clowning on your idiot negate the useful part?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Nooner posted:

Why would Putin dunk on Tucker, doesnt clowning on your idiot negate the useful part?

Probably because he’s not really useful anymore

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

If you think Trump is driven by grievances, oh boy lemme tell ya about our boy Putin, who is revanchistic grievances made flesh.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nooner posted:

"I can't believe I interviewed an actual fascist dictator and they controlled the narrative the entire time"

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Christ look at that BEARD 😱

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

Trump just wants the country to heal

Lmao

This dumb rear end in a top hat will say anything

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/umLk5AR.mp4

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

MrMojok posted:

Christ look at that BEARD 😱

Imagine what his pubes look like

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Biden just needs to come out and say his memory sucks rear end cuz he loves weed and is always stoned, and who the gently caress cares what this square doctor says, jack

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lmao

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

GreatGreen posted:

This makes me wonder... if you told Trump what direction "North" was and asked him to then point towards the "Southeast," do you think he could do it?

I also don’t think he’s ever thought about the place where he lives, nor wonders why he hasn’t before.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

of course he's wearing a "Boring Company" hat

love the beard though, really sells the Christian Taliban angle

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Asterite34 posted:

i feel like we all got a pretty good idea. love the muslim/amish cleanshaven moustache is a nice touch. gives right wing vibes without being, you know, that moustache

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Nooner posted:

Because he can and Tucker will still air it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Real power move.

Makes Trump smirking at Romney for the dinner photo op look.like amateur hour.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

redgubbinz posted:

of course he's wearing a "Boring Company" hat

love the beard though, really sells the Christian Taliban angle

its the same moustacheless amish beard trapezoid mouth has

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Nooner posted:

putin dunks MOST on his assets

what do you think the :pisstape: is

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

loving lol, it was Doocey the whole time.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Wingnut Ninja posted:

One of the presidential debates should just be both of them taking dementia tests.

Rap battles

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just wish we could vote for someone that isn't an old racist white dude, but welcome to America.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I said come in! posted:

I just wish we could vote for someone that isn't an old racist white dude, but welcome to America.

We did and it broke half the country.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

MechaX posted:

okay that's actually kind of funny

Unlike Trump, Biden can be clever in his meanness.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1755753250731819164?newtwitter=true

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
whens he gonna call em a dog pony soldier

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

So good tucker had to ask him to post the he looked though!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Asterite34 posted:

Ironically, bald as a cue ball.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

hahahaha

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Wingnut Ninja posted:

One of the presidential debates should just be both of them taking dementia tests.

Wearing giant robot suites and punching each other in their giant robot faces.

Heck, all debates should be settled that way.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
So did today matter or not?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
Tucker Carlson's interview sucks solely because he didn't make Putin watch Dr. Strangelove and comment on it like Oliver Stone did

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Celexi posted:

So good tucker had to ask him to post the he looked though!

what

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Preoptopus posted:

So did today matter or not?

No.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1755773492937540086?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I’d like to think that Tucker got in to this interview under the impression that he and Putin had a pre-arranged set of questions and answers and then Putin completely ignored that and decided to do his own thing, dominating the little dipshit. And there’s nothing Tucker can do about it; whatever soft power and influence he wields as a right wing influencer means absolute nothing to a dictator of Putin’s calibre :allears:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

not, like, on a cosmic scale. did today batter on the scale of the upcoming presidential election

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cactus Ghost posted:

not, like, on a cosmic scale. did today batter on the scale of the upcoming presidential election

Also no.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Cactus Ghost posted:

I can confidently say that the events of Thursday February 8th, 2024 will not matter on the scale of the upcoming presidential election.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1755773492937540086?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I’d like to think that Tucker got in to this interview under the impression that he and Putin had a pre-arranged set of questions and answers and then Putin completely ignored that and decided to do his own thing, dominating the little dipshit. And there’s nothing Tucker can do about it; whatever soft power and influence he wields as a right wing influencer means absolute nothing to a dictator of Putin’s calibre :allears:

This. I think putin fed him some bullshit and promise and then putin just played him. Tucker is a small fish relatively and much smaller post fox. The only people he has are dumb fucks like my uncle who think it’s all a great game by both to fight the “cabal”

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"Is this leopard about to eat my face?"

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Dementropy posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1755744839885373562

And this is why people speculate that Tucker is VP material.

Is Tucker smirking like an rear end in a top hat at the end of this when Putin brushes him off? Does Putin know this clown was laughing at him? :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

RIGGED AND STOLLEN