Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cavs continue being the best team in the league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'd take them back in a heartbeat, at least paxson and forman did funny feuds and tried to fight coaches

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

getting a ticket for guillotining someones legs off with a ford f150... I dont know

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Sometimes it's like the headlines just write themselves

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

hifi posted:

getting a ticket for guillotining someones legs off with a ford f150... I dont know

Pushing a car at midnight with no lights on is not a good thing to do. You shouldn't be going 45 in a 40 but, like, everybody does that.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm losing my mind at the concept of "scottie pippen jr." being an undersized pest player

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/_MarcusD3_/status/1755791348068663639

the only reason I watch the Bulls anymore is to watch Coby ball out.

Edit also Andre Drummond.

Drummond is really figuring out how he has to play now in the modern NBA and it's pretty fun to watch.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Feb 9, 2024

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Who will be the first to win a playoff series, the….

Wizards
Raptors
Bulls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls are never winning another playoff series

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Nate from Duncd on pod said if you could reconstitute the final season GarPax Bulls today you'd actually have a better team than they have now:

Coby White
Zach Lavine
Max Strus
Lauri Markaanen
Wendell Carter Jr / Daniel Gafford

Plus the three firsts they gave up trading for Vucevic and DeRozan. They could've even still signed Caruso in free agency too.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Good think the wolves got a tune-up game to get back after their recent 4th quarter woes.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
based on this game i think it is clear that shake milton and tbj were locker room cancers that were holding us back

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

maruhkati posted:

based on this game i think it is clear that shake milton and tbj were locker room cancers that were holding us back

A heavy weight is off slo-mo'd shoulders.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://x.com/TheDunkCentral/status/1755739209430614508?s=20

at this point why not?
also give caruso a fuckin' max

if they have no interest in winning, which is apparent, i'm just rooting for the bulls to give reinsdorf's money to cool dudes

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ByTimReynolds/status/1755575505175060578

soon™

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://x.com/CodyWesterlund/status/1755645704788193494?s=20

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

They’ve got t-shirts and everything

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Dexo posted:

Drummond is really figuring out how he has to play now in the modern NBA and it's pretty fun to watch.

What is that court :eyepop:

Can't decide if I love it or hate it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it sucks

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Absolute BS! Let the lame-rear end Bulls enjoy their win .

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Instead of hardwood let's make the court look like dried cum

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Why did some teams just not try to make the alternate courts interesting

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Nice to see the suns work their asses off in that game, they could have easily taken it easy given the amount of bodies that were unavailable. Team is shaping up nicely just in time

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Gray courts were bad when Brooklyn started the trend and they are still bad now.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dexo posted:

What is going on with that court? Looks like they are doing a Frozen theme.

Also lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Also Also, Doc Rivers is now 1-5. As a thought exercise how many games can he lose in a row from this point forward before he gets fired too? 10? 15? 25?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Doc doesn’t get fired. He releases his voodoo spell hold only after he has another job lined up

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I want to see Drummond turn into a 40% 3 point shooting big

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Dexo posted:

talking about it I sorta get why Weaver is doing this now.

He is systematically getting rid of any players that Monty was using as a crutch over playing some of their kids and working through those problems.

https://twitter.com/DaEthiopianWolf/status/1755670042404954459

Monty driving around to blow off some steam, gives Troy a call

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
His coaching is so confusing

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Also Also, Doc Rivers is now 1-5. As a thought exercise how many games can he lose in a row from this point forward before he gets fired too? 10? 15? 25?

The bucks fan chatter is weird. They hated Adrian Griffin because despite the rosters inherent defensive deficiencies they thought he sucked. Now they bring in a new coach and it’s all pleading to give doc time and that he can’t fix things overnight…and well, it’s just funny because it’s the roster!!!

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Dexo posted:

His shot chart from tonight is a thing of beauty

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Pistons won again.

Marcus Sasser is good. Ausar is good.

Playing Muscala and Duren at the same time worked (against portlands mega soft bigs)

I am excited to see fontecchio and troy brown jr, but drat this team is going to miss bogdanovic and burks

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

1-5 lol

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol that owns. He'll still probably get 1 more chance too.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8OnCA8kLYA

young jaime was robbed

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol that owns. He'll still probably get 1 more chance too.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't doubt him getting offered the opportunity to coach any contender that is looking for a coach anytime ever as long as he draws breath. We're miles past the point of rationality already, so why the gently caress not.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

The Bucks will probably go on a run at some point and people will forget this start with Doc. I also think the Bucks roster isn't as bad defensively as they've been playing so just bringing in new coaches and a couple new players is probably going to give them a boost regardless.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Kibner posted:

He's one of my favorite players and he should have been the center alongside AD in NOLA. smh
it's kind of weird to me how with age he withered right off NBA rosters while Brook powered up into a strong defensive anchor with remarkable staying power. Brook used to be a joke on defense and Robin used to bang down low and grab boards! in a Zogo poll one year I put Brook as most overrated and Robin as most underrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

In other news the bulls should be blowing it up but if all you're gonna get back is garbage that doesn't actually make your future any brighter then I guess you don't tear it down just to tear it down, do you? Wouldn't you rather compete for the play-in (lol)

Middleton left the court on crutches the other day so that doesn't help

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 9, 2024