Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Wedge Regret
They arent getting discounts they just arent getting premiums.

gently caress sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

apatheticman posted:

They arent getting discounts they just arent getting premiums.

gently caress sake.

Turns out you can just lie about anything

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

allstate lowers your premiums every year you are genocide-free

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Owlbear Camus posted:

Two state solution? No, Allstate.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Do other liberal states that maintain universal military service have more rigorous standards (and if so how - is it just that you can get say Finns to do more training as a trade off for being less likely to fight either wars or colonial police actions)?

speaking from experience you can get through finnish conscription fine while being an absolute lumpy-rear end goon so not really no

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

papersack posted:

EthnoState Farm. Like a good neighbor, starving kids without care.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

papersack posted:

zionist settlers pioneered the swoop and squat

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mandel Brotset posted:

is the usn really out of ammo already? thats incredible ngl

Just think of all the new gyms they can install on their ships where the magazines used to be. It's wonderful the USN is moving towards a more physical exercise focus for its crew.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

mcmagic posted:

The constant crying wolf over anti semitism is just so loving ponderous.

Remember when it used to actually mean something? I'm struggling to. More over used than a meme from web 1.0

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
does anyone have one of the pictures of the differnent factions doing a pile of hands in solidarity handy? Can't find it

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

hmhb fan posted:

Ohhh, how do you do it? I was doing alternate black and green with a dab of red (and my white skin) but I'd love advice on how to do it properly.

black/white/green stripes down the length, leaving a space for a triangle, let each color dry completely. Red triangle on top.

Wait a day, clean up cuticles, re-do it all to have better edge definition etc. Using fancy revlon poo poo that's probably giving me cancer,.

The first time I did it, looked pretty lovely and I didn't really have a correct shade of green.

It's a way to kill time on zoom meetings, for sure. And yes my hands always look that hosed up all winter, lots of borderline frostbite and hauling firewood, and possibly blooming arthrhitis.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Neurolimal posted:

Darkly amusing that you can get in more trouble for killing a frog than a Palestinian

they're mad because frogs aren't kosher

Lone IDF soldier sentenced to military jail for eating non-kosher sandwich

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Wow going to the correct deli is serious business over there.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...26086#548526086
U.S. issues national security memo requiring foreign gov'ts to guarantee not to violate human rights with U.S. weapons

Hoping this is used to prosecute Biden in the future. After all, Israel is not going to meet these criteria and they will keep arming it.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Going to military prison for eating your grandmas sandwiches lol

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/qatar-and-us-working-to-expel-hamas-leaders-from-doha-saudi-media-outlet-reports/
Qatar and US working to expel Hamas leaders from Doha, Saudi media outlet reports

The United States and Qatar are working on a joint plan to expel Hamas leaders from Doha, Saudi-funded news outlet Al-Arabiya reports.

The media outlet did not provide further details and the claim has not been corroborated by any other sources.

Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh resides in Qatar, as do senior officials Moussa Abu Marzuk and Khaled Mashal.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/qatar-and-us-working-to-expel-hamas-leaders-from-doha-saudi-media-outlet-reports/
Qatar and US working to expel Hamas leaders from Doha, Saudi media outlet reports

The United States and Qatar are working on a joint plan to expel Hamas leaders from Doha, Saudi-funded news outlet Al-Arabiya reports.

The media outlet did not provide further details and the claim has not been corroborated by any other sources.

Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh resides in Qatar, as do senior officials Moussa Abu Marzuk and Khaled Mashal.

dttze

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

this has been a jerkoff piece of fake news from the very beginning and saudi zionists propagandists pushed this at the start when they thought the israelis would win, this is 100% fake.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Al-Saqr posted:

this has been a jerkoff piece of fake news from the very beginning and saudi zionists propagandists pushed this at the start when they thought the israelis would win, this is 100% fake.

ok good but still dttze

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Al-Saqr posted:

Qatar secures its position in the middle east by playing the neutral arbiter. They're the middle man when it comes to non-state organizations and official enemies. Plus the people of Qatar are angrier than they've ever been over Palestine. Any betrayal of Hamas would start another Spring.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lmao everytime

quote:

JS3313
8y ago

I wonder what happens when a member of Hamas or Hezbullah eats a sandwich that doesn't comply with Islamic law.

This is also the reason to never scroll down on any of the heartwarming tweets where a Palestinian helps an animal

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Malloc Voidstar posted:

U.S. issues national security memo requiring foreign gov'ts to guarantee not to violate human rights with U.S. weapons

If you were wondering what the catch was, it's that Biden issued this to prevent a vote on a similar policy being added as an amendment to a bill, and as soon as he did the authors of the amendment dropped it because, in truly naive lib-like fashion, they believe the memorandum means they already won. He pinky promised!

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1755782322505322711

btw the shariah debate about dogs isn't that dogs are like bad or immoral, it's that a sahih hadith says you have to wash seven times if a dog licks you, but doesn't specify why according to religious standards, so there is disagreement about whether the dog is najis, the dog's spit is najis but the dog is fine, or if none of it is najis and it's just a special case for some unspecified reason. In any case, my in laws span the spectrum between loving dogs and hating them, but they all agree: having to wash seven times after playing with a Good Boy is a pain in the rear end

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
Didn't the US state department already have policies in place to try and vet weapons sales to other countries based on possible humanitarian violations, that were specifically rubber stamped and ignored for Israel? Isn't that why that one state department guy resigned and made a whole fuss?

I feel like we're just going to see that here. This policy will be put into place but then all the reporting is going to be, "Well Israel says they're not using them wrong and they're our ally and special friends so we're taking their word on it."

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...ed-communities/
IDF is preparing for ‘expansion of war,’ Northern Command chief tells heads of evacuated communities

The head of the IDF’s Northern Command Maj.-Gen. Ori Gordin met with mayors and council heads of the evacuated communities in the north to discuss the security situation along the Lebanon border, the IDF says in a statement.

Gordin assured the local officials that the military’s goal is “to change the security situation in the north in a way that will allow the residents to return safely and with a sense of security,” and said that the IDF is continuing “to prepare for the expansion of the war and going on the offensive” against the Iran-backed Hezbollah terror group.

Since October 8, the Lebanon-based terror group has launched rockets, missiles and drones at Israel’s northern communities on a near-daily basis.

As a result, some 80,000 people have become internally displaced, in addition to those displaced by the Hamas assault on southern Israel and subsequent war in Gaza.

Gordin told the local council heads that the military will continue “to harm Hezbollah and negate its capabilities,” the statement adds.

“The residents of the north are our strength to continue, they are the backbone that enables the achievements we have reached in the north so far,” he concluded.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's less of a religious doctrine and more of a reminder that dogs, especially centuries ago, were kinda dirty and you should take precautions. pigs too were unsanitary.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/tshugart3/status/1755264494530433436

boat guys are very not mad that the chinese strategy of doing nothing is superior to backing genocide to the hilt

Good

China, like Yemen, respects international law

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Malloc Voidstar posted:

paper shield for a paper tiger

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

my favorite comment

quote:

This is a joke? The grandmother should be in jail too.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mormon Star Wars posted:

If you were wondering what the catch was, it's that Biden issued this to prevent a vote on a similar policy being added as an amendment to a bill, and as soon as he did the authors of the amendment dropped it because, in truly naive lib-like fashion, they believe the memorandum means they already won. He pinky promised!

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1755782322505322711

btw the shariah debate about dogs isn't that dogs are like bad or immoral, it's that a sahih hadith says you have to wash seven times if a dog licks you, but doesn't specify why according to religious standards, so there is disagreement about whether the dog is najis, the dog's spit is najis but the dog is fine, or if none of it is najis and it's just a special case for some unspecified reason. In any case, my in laws span the spectrum between loving dogs and hating them, but they all agree: having to wash seven times after playing with a Good Boy is a pain in the rear end

I dont know about seven times but I gotta wash up afterwards or my allergies gently caress me up.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Yes, I should apologise based on the more informed posts on the cultural perception of dogs, the way I phrased it was a bit ignorant and oversimplified

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Mormon Star Wars posted:

you have to wash seven times because dogs are oily

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-preventing-aid-from-entering-gaza-via-kerem-shalom-crossing-report/
IDF preventing aid from entering Gaza via Kerem Shalom Crossing – report

The IDF prevented the entry of humanitarian aid into Gaza via the Kerem Shalom Crossing earlier today after a directive was issued following a situational assessment, Channel 12 reports.

In recent days, a right-wing protest group known as Tzav 9 has been preventing aid from entering the Gaza Strip, but the group was not at Kerem Shalom on Friday, so aid should have been able to enter the Strip without issue.

The report does not say why the decision to stop aid from passing through Kerem Shalom was made and who issued the directive.

COGAT, Israel’s military liaison to the Palestinians, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Megamissen posted:

you have to wash seven times because dogs are oily

I've had to handle hazardous waste and there's no way I'm going to wash seven times for that or anything.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lmao any person in the world would be outraged at being passed over for some assholes pet.

Like imagine working with the americans for years thinking theyre going to be the guarantors of the government and might as well get in good since it pays well and so you can have your work history vouch for you when its immigration time

Then you get left to your fate as a perceived collaborator while street dog fido whos owner picked up 3 months before the fall is on a plane.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Owlbear Camus posted:

speak to one of our customer representatives to see if you qualify for our genocide forgiveness program

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Children are dirtier than dogs.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Moroccan hash and weed dealers are boycotting Israel

=======================

The Israeli mako website of the Israeli Channel 12:

Hashish dealers in #المغرب boycott Israel.

Hashish dealers in Morocco refuse to sell drugs to criminals from Israel due to the war on Gaza.

One of the hashish merchants in Israel stated, “The hashish merchants in #المغرب are not willing to sell more hashish to us, either directly or through intermediaries. They have decided to boycott us because of the war. We have lost a lot of money, tens of millions of shekels at least.”

https://x.com/Andalusrise/status/1755894249717948880?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Palestinians in Northern Gaza defy israel by staging a mass friday prayer

For the first time since the war on #غزة Friday prayers are held in northern #غزة ...
These heroes who remained steadfast in their land and refused to move...
These men, women and children who are starving now have no refuge except God. They raised their palms to Him and the sounds of their stomachs could be heard from the intensity of hunger. These prayers will not be rejected in vain, and God bears witness that they are the patient Mujahideen stationed under siege.

https://x.com/adham922/status/1755928231226605817?s=20

https://x.com/rdooan/status/1755920817362268431?s=20

https://x.com/adham922/status/1755936788806300152?s=20

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 15:22 on Feb 9, 2024

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

new poll confirms that israel is a cancer that must be destroyed

========

Poll: Netanyahu's party continues to decline in favor of Gantz and advance to the far right
An opinion poll showed that if elections were held today, the Likud Party, led by Benjamin Netanyahu, would obtain 17 seats in the Knesset, which is approximately half of its current 32 seats out of the 120 seats in the Knesset.

According to the Israeli newspaper Maariv, the National Unity Party headed by Benny Gantz would win 32 seats if elections were held today, compared to its current number of seats of 12 seats.

It showed a decline in the There is a Future party, headed by opposition leader Yair Lapid, to gain 12 seats compared to its current number of seats, which is 24.

On the other hand, the results of the poll showed an increase in the number of supporters of the right-wing Yisrael Our Home Party headed by Avigdor Lieberman, which will obtain 10 seats compared to its current number of 6 seats, and the Jewish Power Party led by extremist Itamar Ben Gvir will obtain 10 compared to its current number of seats of 6 seats.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...F%D8%A7%D8%A1-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Al-Saqr posted:

Moroccan hash and weed dealers are boycotting Israel

=======================

Israeli mako

this apartheids sole purpose is to drain the planet dry. While you sleep, while you eat, while you poo poo, it's here, smkoing up mako. It doesn't rest and it doesn't care!