Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if one of you dies of a medical illness you refuse to get checked out, i claim your pancreas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Try aging backwards. Pain's not real in your 20s so that seems like the ideal age range to be

so true... pain... is the mind killer.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

if one of you dies of a medical illness you refuse to get checked out, i claim your pancreas

Banban, hello

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

what if it's undiagnosed pancreatic cancer

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

docbeard posted:

what if it's undiagnosed pancreatic cancer

then it's a collectors item

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Anyway, yeah, doctors no fun, rushing to the ER because your leg decided to try to murder you in your sleep or an alien colony in your chest got a little rowdy even less fun.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

doctors are only unfun because they're expensive I like hearing all the ways my body is hosed up while I'm still trucking, makes me feel tough

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

docbeard posted:

Anyway, yeah, doctors no fun, rushing to the ER because your leg decided to try to murder you in your sleep or an alien colony in your chest got a little rowdy even less fun.

dr hoverwife gives me the medical care that falls off the back of the hospital

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

think i have a sinus infection

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
time for the sinus pickler

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think i will just endure and suffer until my body naturally heals

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lobster shirt posted:

If it isn't too bad this is the way.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

think i have a sinus infection

you're dying. move the trump thread to cccc

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

Try hanging upside down like a bat. Very peaceful!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

wife is having ~the ladies~ over tonight so i'm relegated to the tv room (i own a tv)

going to play disco elysium until i'm too high to read then watch curb and fall asleep :blessed:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

wife is having ~the ladies~ over tonight so i'm relegated to the tv room (i own a tv)

going to play disco elysium until i'm too high to read then watch curb and fall asleep :blessed:

i'm going to break your tv

selec
Sep 6, 2003

just got an order of ramen fancier-upper mix, which is a bunch of dehydrated veggies and fish cakes and such you throw into ramen for fancying. gonna try it out tomorrow. will report back.

work was a gently caress today, but that is over.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

selec posted:

just got an order of ramen fancier-upper mix, which is a bunch of dehydrated veggies and fish cakes and such you throw into ramen for fancying. gonna try it out tomorrow. will report back.

work was a gently caress today, but that is over.

think you're too good for regular ramen? chud

selec
Sep 6, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

think you're too good for regular ramen? chud

I deserve great ramen, I deserve it!!!!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i'm going to break your tv

mad?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I started making 33 cent ramen with an egg lightly poached in the broth and a little butter and cheese and its the best, almost too good

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Doctors like to order $500 worth of imaging 'just to check' and I don't have the confidence to tell them no, I'm not that interested and I'll just come back when I'm closer to dying

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

I started making 33 cent ramen with an egg lightly poached in the broth and a little butter and cheese and its the best, almost too good

I made ramen eggs and they’re super easy and super good. those, like 4 frozen shrimp, some peas, maybe a green onion and some chili garlic crisp and that poo poo is Dee-Lux

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
They unpinned this thread because we stopped being peaceful

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there can be no peace

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I will make a heartfelt plea to the universe for peace to bless this thread and this world.

Raise your hands and join me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like to make ramen and mash up some hard boiled eggs in there. good stuff. quite rich.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
making biang biang noodles for lunar ny tonight. hope i didnt gently caress them up

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
no justice no peace

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

you can also put a blop of peanut butter and some curry powder and red pepper in ramen to really go off the rails

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

and there's also indomie which fuckin rules but it's got palm oil so if you eat it you're basically hitler but for orangutans

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
just learned that nongshim shin vegan has palm oil in it. not happy.

i've been getting these pea protein ramen cups occasionally and they're pretty decent.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

nice obelisk idiot posted:

just learned that nongshim shin vegan has palm oil in it. not happy.

i've been getting these pea protein ramen cups occasionally and they're pretty decent.

if you live in america, the only way to avoid palm oil is to buy a bag of all-purpose flour and mix it with water and then eat the cementatious blob

even then.... whose to say

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Xaris posted:

if you live in america, the only way to avoid palm oil is to buy a bag of all-purpose flour and mix it with water and then eat the cementatious blob

even then.... whose to say

eh, it's in a lot of stuff but it's on the label for food. it's in a lot of soaps and skin products, though, so ya gotta research those. well skin treatment products to be clear, not products made from skin. though it's also in those. anyway, one time i got some peanut butter and one of the ingredients was palm oil. mother fucker i know you have peanut oil, just use that!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hatebag posted:

eh, it's in a lot of stuff but it's on the label for food. it's in a lot of soaps and skin products, though, so ya gotta research those. well skin treatment products to be clear, not products made from skin. though it's also in those. anyway, one time i got some peanut butter and one of the ingredients was palm oil. mother fucker i know you have peanut oil, just use that!

owend

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I put green olives and bean sprouts in my ramen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

And some roasted red pepper chili paste