Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Fox "News" getting economy advice from the guy that wrote:

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you
Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

You left out the last lines

Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you
Jailbait, jailbait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

greazeball posted:

Wait a minute officer
Jailbait, jailbait

I had to check if this was real and I kind of wish I hadn't. Goddamn that's gross as hell.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That poo poo is reprehensible.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

big nipples big life posted:

biden could take off his pants and start singing baby shark at a presser and I'm still voting for him over the alternative. Trying to overthrow the government on your way out is a pretty big deal breaker for me.

I think only starting a nuclear war would get me to consider not voting for Biden.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pro starcraft loser posted:

lol so all the MAGAs about to be caught for tax evasion are going to claim it's a targeted investigation

"Yeah, I broke the law, but why are they coming after ME!?"

The Venn Diagram of maga Chuds and contractors who run their own business and cheat on their taxes

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:yikeseroo:

The Boomers can’t die fast enough

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

pixaal posted:

I think only starting a nuclear war would get me to consider not voting for Biden.

What if it's a nuclear war with Florida?

Ground zero is mar a lago

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Roundup Ready posted:

It's one way to get rid of incriminating documents

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Roundup Ready posted:

I said consider I left room for it being justified.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

greazeball posted:

Wait a minute officer
Jailbait, jailbait
Ted Nugent ripped off Zazz Blammytazz, huh

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

jokes posted:

Some people age gracefully, some people don't, but age always takes its toll-- Trump is not known for doing anything gracefully, and stack dementia on top of it and we're in for a wild election season

Trump without his makeup looks like loving Emperor Palpatine and sometimes it looks like he’s struggling to even stand upright; that man is not aging gracefully but he’s just doing everything he can to hide it

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Seriously, between Van Halen/david Lee Roth, winger, Ted nugent, and others I am sure I am forgetting, there was a shocking amount of open pedophilia in the music biz

How the gently caress did so many songs about having sex with underaged girls as a grown rear end man get made

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Larry Hogan’s running for U.S. Senate in Maryland. :lol:

Yeah, Blue states might entertain a Republican governor every once in a while, but I think voters know that a Republican Senate = no Supreme Court confirmations at this point.

Thank Mitch McConnell :thumbsup:

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

greazeball posted:

Wait a minute officer
Jailbait, jailbait

Remember when Bill O'Reilly went to war the rapper Common over some milquetoast lyrics taken completely out of context to try to paint Common as a big scary black guy (because he supported Obama) and shouldn't have been invited to the White House? It was when Jon Stewart ripped O'Reilly's rear end in a top hat out, in-person, over O'Reilly's selective outrage over the whole non-controversy.

Now Fox News is just straight up parading a dude who has written songs blatantly about supporting the rape of children. LOL.

_____!
May 2, 2004

redshirt posted:

Right? Going with the sitting incumbent President? Lunacy!

kdrudy posted:

Especially when there is the obvious and clear other choice of __________!
:mods:
Hey, don't call me presidential!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im gonna vote Donald Trump so hard. It's honestly a No-Brainer !

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Did Binkley end up winning Nevada?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

tek79 posted:

Remember when Bill O'Reilly went to war the rapper Common over some milquetoast lyrics taken completely out of context to try to paint Common as a big scary black guy (because he supported Obama) and shouldn't have been invited to the White House? It was when Jon Stewart ripped O'Reilly's rear end in a top hat out, in-person, over O'Reilly's selective outrage over the whole non-controversy.

Now Fox News is just straight up parading a dude who has written songs blatantly about supporting the rape of children. LOL.

Get this. Their nominee for President is a well known rapist.

Seems to run in the party.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Larry "I wrote in Ronald Reagan!" Hogan has decided to run for the open Senate seat in Maryland.

Looking forward to doing everything in my power to ensure he loses, but he's already done a lot of heavy lifting with the bullshit he foisted upon Montgomery county and PG county before he left office. Enjoy the vanity run, dipshit!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Handsome Ralph posted:

Larry "I wrote in Ronald Reagan!" Hogan has decided to run for the open Senate seat in Maryland.

Looking forward to doing everything in my power to ensure he loses, but he's already done a lot of heavy lifting with the bullshit he foisted upon Montgomery county and PG county before he left office. Enjoy the vanity run, dipshit!

he may also just not win the primary. chuds hate him for betraying the king

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

redshirt posted:

Get this. Their nominee for President is a well known rapist.

Seems to run in the party.

Yeah but Republicans have always loved rapists. Nugent is a full-on "Yup! I'm a pedophile for sure. My 'Ask me About 13-Year Olds' t-shirt openly states that!". They really just don't care at all anymore.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

rotinaj posted:

Seriously, between Van Halen/david Lee Roth, winger, Ted nugent, and others I am sure I am forgetting, there was a shocking amount of open pedophilia in the music biz

How the gently caress did so many songs about having sex with underaged girls as a grown rear end man get made

Misogyny, mostly. But also a bit of religious fundamentalism and the propensity for american culture to cover for pedophiles if they happen to be paying or making money for the people who would otherwise have the opportunity to stop it. Basically an entire country of sliding moral relativism that's absolutely willing to throw an entire orphanage in the Moloch statue if it meant getting :10bux: for it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

tek79 posted:

Yeah but Republicans have always loved rapists. Nugent is a full-on "Yup! I'm a pedophile for sure. My 'Ask me About 13-Year Olds' t-shirt openly states that!". They really just don't care at all anymore.

Trump probably is too, what with the Epstein connections and his creepy child beauty pageant days.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Serious_Cyclone posted:

"Don't look at my baby! Don't look at my baby!" he screams, while cradling his boner and waddling out of the room in a panic

post itt every time you scream while cradling a boner and waddling out of the room in a panic

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Boomer males have a fixation on teenage girls because they have never grown up past the mental age of a teenage boy and, importantly, they’re loving disgusting

See the ur-boomer, Donald Trump, for evidence of how gross they are

It’s actually just misogyny and they can own/control younger women easier and reduce them which for some reason entices the worst, most mentally stunted people

See: Christian dating services for old white men and young foreign women from overseas

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

BrideOfUglycat posted:

Doocy's "C'mon man" hand there at the end is perfection.

This. I'm 45 (or at least I will be tomorrow), so not ancient like Biden. In 2021, my father and my husband's mother both died. I do not remember 2022 at all. I have pictures and Facebook memories that show I was out there living my life, but I cannot tell you one single thing that happened. I'm not going to begrudge anyone losing time around the death of a child.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poo poo. Seeing everyone sharing their experiences suddenly gives all that stuff the psychiatrist and therapist were saying about depression loving up your memory a bit more context.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

he may also just not win the primary. chuds hate him for betraying the king

:lol: l hadn't even considered that since I don't even pay attention to the GOP primaries in MD anymore since it's just a clown show where the winner proceeds to get dog walked the following November.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Time_pants posted:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poo poo. Seeing everyone sharing their experiences suddenly gives all that stuff the psychiatrist and therapist were saying about depression loving up your memory a bit more context.

i can remember down to the minute when my dad died but it took about a year for the gravity of what had happened to finally catch up with me, after which i cant tell you a loving specific thing that happened. there was a certain period of time there when poo poo got really bad that i thought lasted about a year but after checking what few records i had from that time i realize long after the fact it really it was about 2 months. i dont know if its a defensive mechanism of our brains or what, but its real

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Brains have a way of shutting out the most painful bits, in ways you can be fully aware of going into and fully aware of going out but you’ll still be susceptible to it as it happens.

This is why it’s usually absurd and cruel and apparently presidential to talk poo poo about people’s reaction to horrible trauma

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Um, COVID? I know it was not just me because I hear it from people all the time, from the moment it was announced that the pandemic had started to the resumption of normal life, I basically remember none of that time, like, I can't even contextualize anything around and during that time period, it's like years vaporized from my mind.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Three Olives posted:

Um, COVID? I know it was not just me because I hear it from people all the time, from the moment it was announced that the pandemic had started to the resumption of normal life, I basically remember none of that time, like, I can't even contextualize anything around and during that time period, it's like years vaporized from my mind.

I kept a pandemic journal partially for this reason, it's quite a read

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

im gonna vote Donald Trump so hard. It's honestly a No-Brainer !

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Three Olives posted:

oh yeah lol i forgot trump got covid thatll gently caress a brain up too. biden too!

man, boomers got lead and covid in their brain, it's incredible some of them don't vote republican

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Does Donald pick he nose? I've been seeing a lot of articles about how nose picking can lead to an increased risk of dementia and Alzheimer's. Something about a bacterium that gets introduced via the nasal passages and causes repeated periods of brain inflammation over time.

He's a disgusting piece of poo poo so why wouldn't he pick he nose

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's crazy. You gotta pick your nose sometimes. Just wash your hands before and after.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

Story time:

My buddy went to a rich people party hosted by his chud father in law. This party was held in Long Beach CA, and Larry Elder showed up. Larry Was there to drum up investments for his new online bank. The bank's gimmick is that it promises to not allow the feds to get your money if you're a Jan 6th terrorist.

loving lmao

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Three Olives posted:

Same, but I was basically a whiskey elemental for most of lockdown era.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I remember when Ivanna Trump died and I saw it on a Breaking News banner and for a good five seconds my brain could only process, “TRUMP DEAD.”

Followed by ten seconds of, “wait, Ivanka Trump died? :wtf::confused:” before my brain finally got it right.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

This whole trump thing gives me so much anxiety. I made the mistake of just now watching on YouTube “Unfit” concerning Trump and now I have even more anxiety. This dude is going to be president again I’m sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Well you watched a youtube video, can't argue with that