Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It was really good. I hate crinkle cut fries but I've had their potato salad before and was not a fan. The poor girl was running around like crazy and trying to do what she could. I was there almost 2 hours and people got what was going on pretty quick and some were clearing their own tables and waiting very patiently for their drinks and orders. I sat at the bar. It was heartwarming to see every customer so nice and understanding.

I had 4 pints and the fish fry and my bill came to $17.09 so I gave her a 100% tip.

Crinkle cut should be illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

They look like better crinkle cuts tho - nice and thin. Not those still a fuckin potato inside thick ones

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
No idea why but for some reason, either anyone who serves crinkle cut fries doesn't salt them or the shape/unknown forces don't allow the salt to stick to them.

I had actual seasoned crinkle cut fries once in my life and they were good. You know how you get "seasoned fries" and they're orangish probably due to Lawry's or something. Like that.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Well seasoned fries are some of the best bad food, period

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I meant bar food but the point still remains

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah it's weird because I'm really not a fry fan, but if a fry is good, then it's pretty good.

Also, steak fries are the worst. Twice as bad as crinkle cut which I know... that's pretty hardcore. Soggy, floppy rear end fries that are somehow dry but also undercooked at the same time. I've never been to the UK but I have a feeling I wouldn't like their chips at all. They look worse than the American ones I've seen which is pretty haunting.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 10, 2024

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Gonna smash some miles on the trainer then smash some beers and moules.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

It was really good. I hate crinkle cut fries but I've had their potato salad before and was not a fan. The poor girl was running around like crazy and trying to do what she could. I was there almost 2 hours and people got what was going on pretty quick and some were clearing their own tables and waiting very patiently for their drinks and orders. I sat at the bar. It was heartwarming to see every customer so nice and understanding.

I had 4 pints and the fish fry and my bill came to $17.09 so I gave her a 100% tip.

got me hating once again on how goddamn fancy every fish place around here is. add in some beers and these fancy rear end mfers got you for $60 at a minimum

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

deep dish peat moss posted:

If you're in an active shooter situation and can't escape or hide you should gather your colleagues and find improvised weapons and fight as a team

gently caress yeah me and the rest of the third floor accounting department have been training and will fight like banshees

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cabin in the Woods betting board, except it's corporate departments

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

4 pints and food for <$20? Holy poo poo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Visions of Valerie posted:

4 pints and food for <$20? Holy poo poo

I think she forgot to put a pint or two on my tab. Usually I think they're $3 each for Miller Lite. I don't know if they have specials on Friday for that but I doubt it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

redshirt posted:

awful movie, even worse irl impact

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I have had 3 beer, one wine, 2 whiskey, two slices of pizza, will have tequila and have Taco Bell for midnight.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

I’m back at the Mongolian grill and hot cocoa pumped me up to be my best possible protein consumer

drat I totally forgot about this a meal concept. It's been years since I've been to one and it was drat good. I'll have to see if there is one near me.

:cheers:

Hell yeah dude, taking care of hospitality staff owns.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

meat police posted:

What is this impact you speak of?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

meat police posted:

:hmmwrong:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Our Cat Trap is full....

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

What is this impact you speak of?

people going "you should watch cabin in the woods"

No I shouldn't, no one should

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Don't watch the newest Exorcist movie it is bad

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Anderson Koopa posted:

Our Cat Trap is full....

What a nice cat you have trapped. I think the cat might murder you if you keep them trapped, though

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

meat police posted:

You should watch cabin in the woods again.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

meat police posted:

This isn't a good bit, OP

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
Sppin vodka like its water. Gimme a hell yeaa

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

numberoneposter posted:

Gonna smash some miles on the trainer then smash some beers and moules.
Ten piggies to the path…

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Visions of Valerie posted:

This isn't a good bit, OP

it's a bad movie idc

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

meat police posted:

cabin in the woods is actually a pretty fun watch though it did get pretty dumb at the end

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Space Kablooey posted:

cabin in the woods is actually a pretty fun watch though it did get pretty dumb at the end

it's loving awful stop recommending it!!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
the Mongolian Grill whips rear end

a little frog followed me in the door when i got home. quick got a tupperware to trap little frog, paper to slide under and let little frogoutside lest the cats get it

well the cats might still get little frog but it wont be MY cats

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Space Kablooey posted:

The end is the best part! Those elevator doors opening...

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

redshirt posted:

The end is the best part! Those elevator doors opening...

i mean like the last 5 seconds of awful awful cgi

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

meat police posted:

it's loving awful stop recommending it!!!!!!

:hmmwrong:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Space Kablooey posted:

i mean like the last 5 seconds of awful awful cgi

I liked the cheese

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

I should watch Hellraiser again

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

meat police posted:

You’re wrong and bad

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It’s almost midnight. Had fun this Friday.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Watched the holdovers and it was a good movie, glad it got some nominations.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
*buzzer sound*

Thanks Friday, it's been fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

meat police posted:

Watched the holdovers and it was a good movie, glad it got some nominations.

:shuckyes: