Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Reading this sentence

And making the jerkoff motion so emphatically that I sprain my wrist

Sure that isn't the onantology?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Eediot Jedi posted:

Sure that isn't the onantology?

lmao

Also please tell me someone has this:

https://twitter.com/tonytardio/status/1755798381568680106?t=zeMWqi0OO5w5kshOLp_hpA&s=19

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
barnaby is always trying to self fellate

thats why hes so red

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

https://x.com/OzKitsch/status/1755812513550328161?s=20

original linked in this tweet, but I prefer this version

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Polished it up some more and sent it to the premier's office. When that gets ignored I'll try other Mayors and MPs.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
i look forward to the epic crossover article that links q to bike paths

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/feb/09/bullsbrook-fire-wa-firefighters-sewage-water-dumped-residents-mistake

nice of the fireys to help raise property values

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Spookydonut posted:

i look forward to the epic crossover article that links q to bike paths

something something 15 minutes cities are a sinister plot let's definitely keep burning more fossil fuels

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://x.com/iosefmann/status/1755790888134197510?s=46&t=-SJ0iV1ryOF9h29u1nKy4g

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
For those who can't watch videos on the racism site:

https://i.imgur.com/1633tJR.mp4

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
How good is it that no one even bothers asking if he’ll resign at this point

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Why resign? This is good for Barnelby

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

He could be the next pm purely on this alone.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Seems like a normal sitting week Wednesday in Canberra for Barnaby

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Federal members love getting drunk and making an arse of themselves around Canberra. Barnaby just happens to be particularly adept

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's relatable behaviour for a lot of us so nobody will care except scolds

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Hey look it's 7 km of perfectly peaceful path we can have for literally free

Which can then go on to another 23 km of straight run we can have for literally free that admittedly doesn't go anywhere especially useful but which would be good to get some of the speedy trainers out of everyone else's way:

And hey look it's one of the 12 wharves which are already built and ready to go, tick, done. The Beautiful Balmain East. Many giant steps along the land, one small leap across the water.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Which can then go on to another 23 km of straight run we can have for literally free that admittedly doesn't go anywhere especially useful but which would be good to get some of the speedy trainers out of everyone else's way:

And hey look it's one of the 12 wharves which are already built and ready to go, tick, done. The Beautiful Balmain East. Many giant steps along the land, one small leap across the water.

could you open a Sydney bike paths thread or something instead?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Where is the "free" part?

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Animal Friend posted:

Where is the "free" part?

Just open the gate and tell Sydney Water to quit being greedy sooks.

Anyone who wants to damage the pipes can already do so, they're not protecting anything by locking it all off, and on the sporadic occasions their service vehicles do need to get in there's plenty of space to share.

(So the path is already there and free, but yes we might need to dig a few short tunnels under the road crossings, if we don't want to just give bikes and pedestrians right-of-way going over them).

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Maybe I’m a bit cynical but anyone else a little surprised that passed out Barnaby wasn’t on the front page of any of the newspapers today?

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Kind of. It was a weirdly intimate little moment.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Maybe I’m a bit cynical but anyone else a little surprised that passed out Barnaby wasn’t on the front page of any of the newspapers today?

Barnaby being a messy drunk isn't news

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
its weird that footage of his daughters tirade against him when he broke up the family never got out

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Non Compos Mentis posted:

its weird that footage of his daughters tirade against him when he broke up the family never got out

The one where she was driving through the main street with a megaphone saying what a poo poo he was? Cause i'm beginning to think this never happened.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Barnaby is a psy op to convince us our politicians are so drunk and/or stupid that there's no way they are capable of the constant, blatant corruption.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
we need a barnaby loss edit

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

https://x.com/ihaveabluehat/status/1756129712202781019?s=20

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Bucky continuing to post his inane bullshit after a dozen posters + mods tell him to quit it

He wasn’t dropped on his head as a kid, he was dribbled like a basketball

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT MY BIKEPATHS!!

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Perhaps those dedicated paths could be helmet free.

There we go, made the conversation classic Auspol suitable.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Not wearing a head condom is how you get head AIDS

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I would prefer if they built the cycle paths underground so we don't have to see disgusting cyclists around the place. I don't think this would be a problem

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Bucky i’m going to lock your bedroom door and fart through your window until you can’t breathe

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
honestly at this point i dont think anyone wants beetrooter out of parliament because he's great entertainment

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Aware posted:

Not wearing a head condom is how you get head AIDS

Australian Infrastructure Discussion Syndrome

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Anyone who wants to damage the pipes can already do so, they're not protecting anything by locking it all off, and on the sporadic occasions their service vehicles do need to get in there's plenty of space to share.

(So the path is already there and free, but yes we might need to dig a few short tunnels under the road crossings, if we don't want to just give bikes and pedestrians right-of-way going over them).

ok so it's not free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

Yeah I don’t think that’s how liability works