Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

My elementary German teacher would be so Stolz, I understood every word in that :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I didn't understand a word, but I think I got the gist

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

attention tree falling, ooh poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Garrand posted:

I didn't understand a word, but I think I got the gist

Not even scheiße?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

freeedr posted:

Not even scheiße?

C'mon, they just said they didn't get poo poo

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hans my dude you had the whole forest to fell that tree in why did you have to smash a car lol

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
cant bark there

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've heard several stories where parents drove their family home only to realise they left one of their children behind

Friend of mine was working 12s, 6 on one off, and they had an 18 month old baby. His wife went to work like an hour before he did, so he had to take the baby to daycare.

Thankfully they lived 2 houses down, because I went to leave and the carseat was sitting in his driveway, baby sound asleep. Kid had kept him up every night that week, and he just flat out went through the motions. About 15m later he showed up absolutely panicked, because he walked inside the daycare before realizing no kid.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Big Bear, mountain town 2.5 hours from LA

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've heard several stories where parents drove their family home only to realise they left one of their children behind

A friend of the family, who had like 6 kids left one of their children alone at home while they flew to Europe for Christmas. It was a whole thing apparently.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

koshmar posted:

A friend of the family, who had like 6 kids left one of their children alone at home while they flew to Europe for Christmas. It was a whole thing apparently.

I remember hearing about this, did they ever figure out if it really was burglars who did all that damage?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

They left a kid on a different continent and burglars broke in?? That’s fuckin dark and terrifying man

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop
A lesser known part of the story is that the kid learned a lot about booby traps form his vietnam-vet uncle.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
It turned out okay, a regionally famous Polka band helped his mother get home Christmas morning, a happy ending.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

credburn posted:

cant bark there

canyoneer posted:

_________________________v

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Cute dog, but given that's a CRT monitor they're long gone.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/chiweethedog/status/1755647661620031804

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aozqSrIBpEs

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I thought all these videos of people in Cybertrucks with the headgear on was a joke, but apparently they're real???

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mister Speaker posted:

Seems to me that if I owned something worth several thousand dollars that I continue to pay for on a weekly and annual basis, an object that I also require to get me to work every day, that I'd remember exactly where I left it at all times.

You would be surprised.

Captain Hygiene posted:

One time I was sitting in the van while my mom was shopping, and some rando kid just walked up and got in, and started reading a magazine. Shy me finally got up the nerve to say something, and he realized it wasn't his vehicle and left. And then, five minutes later, his brother did the exact same thing :negative:

Big bro pranked little bro.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Sorry for coming across as judgy towards people who forget about their cars. I just think it's bizarre, but to be fair the only vehicles I've ever owned were Motorcycles, one of which was stolen and another damaged in an attempted theft I thwarted. I was very protective of the second one because of the first theft. :(

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I considered getting a car the exact shade of yellow baby poop for this precise reason.

The salesman said it was "golden mocha" but from his expression I understood we both knew precisely what he was trying to sell me

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It looked more like a full diaper than the cyber truck. An inside out full diaper.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A diaper so full it's full on the outside. You know the kind

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The kind that makes you go Jesus! and call for backup

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/v7stl52o8mhc1/DASH_360.mp4

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

This should be in an art museum

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Well, now we know why his helper had handwraps.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Na na na na na na na na Faaaatmaaaan.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

One time I was sitting in the van while my mom was shopping, and some rando kid just walked up and got in, and started reading a magazine. Shy me finally got up the nerve to say something, and he realized it wasn't his vehicle and left. And then, five minutes later, his brother did the exact same thing :negative:

*writes "easy to kidnap" in a notepad*

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Looking at that Swiss seat made my legs go numb

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Those memes are an Apple psyop. They want to devalue its own value as a meme. Insidious

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

credburn posted:

cant bark there

That's a good way to gently caress up your bark

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Borscht posted:

Those memes are an Apple psyop. They want to devalue its own value as a meme. Insidious

Love to associate my brand with the apartheid Twitter car and reckless behavior

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
The foreshadowing of the dude in the wheelchair is perfect.

Chekhov's Wheelchair

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/2JrCo0B.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/8sLObOy.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/diY1lwm.mp4

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If I ever manage to get a vehicle that fuckin thing will be bright day-glo yellow. Every goddamn car around here is white, silver, gray, black, and every shade in between. I will inject some color into these motherfuckers lives whether they want it or not.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

new Hitman is really good

I knew 47 was good at disguises but really this one is next-level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If I ever manage to get a vehicle that fuckin thing will be bright day-glo yellow. Every goddamn car around here is white, silver, gray, black, and every shade in between. I will inject some color into these motherfuckers lives whether they want it or not.

You want to google neon yellow vinyl wrap, having it professionally done costs $2-3k