Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

p3r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

octopath 2 and if a big anvil falls on my head maybe i'll try pengel some more

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

made some gamer notes and a cocktail and it's time to settle in to infinite wealth.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

made some gamer notes and a cocktail and it's time to settle in to infinite wealth.

That book is pretty good

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

That book is pretty good

I've been enjoying it, so far. unfortunately I started reading it when infinite wealth came out.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

Reminds me of the Yakuza gamer notebook I had for 7 where I listed every single floor of the Sotenbori tower and the rewards for when I was farming for all the endgame weapon upgrades.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
gamer notes ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

gamer notes ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got in like 30 minutes of Raidou before getting sleepy. Found some red wine for a basement turtle demon..I like that there's no attempt whatsoever to narratively justify the demon fuser in this game. Just some weirdo Dr frankenstein freak running a jail service under some item shop.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

gamer notes ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Nutmeg posted:

gamer notes ftw

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

gamer notes ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nutmeg posted:

gamer notes ftw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Timesplitters: Future Perfect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seamsplitters

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Taking a break from Infinite Wealth to finally try Roadwarden. Chad Warden

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Finally leaving Dondoko Island. Just as soon as I get 35 more guests.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tainted Grail, Palworld, Legal, perhaps some BattleBitch.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Seamsplitters

Yup

buff br0
Mar 22, 2020

valorant + soul silver

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Etrian Odyssey 2 HD all day so far. More Next Fest demos and Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth later today, I just caught up with Chitose when I played last night and decided to call it a night when I got the intermission in cutscenes to let me save lol. Excited to see how it goes, hopefully not too far from unlocking jobs.

The temptation to start my planned second character in Wrath of the Righteous is getting crushing too, I’ll either cave to that or start up Pillars of Eternity to see if getting into another CRPG will keep me from just doing several 90-hour WOTR runs all year.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Punished Chuck posted:

Etrian Odyssey 2 HD all day so far. More Next Fest demos and Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth later today, I just caught up with Chitose when I played last night and decided to call it a night when I got the intermission in cutscenes to let me save lol. Excited to see how it goes, hopefully not too far from unlocking jobs.

The temptation to start my planned second character in Wrath of the Righteous is getting crushing too, I’ll either cave to that or start up Pillars of Eternity to see if getting into another CRPG will keep me from just doing several 90-hour WOTR runs all year.

Pillars of Eternity 1 will make you desperately want to go back to WotR lol. PoE2 is pretty good though

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pillars of Eternity 1 will make you desperately want to go back to WotR lol. PoE2 is pretty good though

Yeah I've beaten it before, just going to blast through it pretty quick on a lower difficulty to get a fresh save file to import to 2, which I've never gotten super far in despite being much much better than 1 from what I've seen.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Going to skip the Superbowl crowd and enjoy my birthday at home with some Helldivers

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Vadun posted:

Going to skip the Superbowl crowd and enjoy my birthday at home with some Helldivers

Hbd.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
stardew valley with my wife

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Happy birthday, Vadun

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

on call & playing infinite wealth all day

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Vadun posted:

Happy birthday!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Vadun posted:

happy birthday dude

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vadun posted:

Hbd :cheerdoge:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hbd vadun

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

woke up feeling like absolute poo poo, tested positive for COVID and have a 101 fever. looks like i'm in for a solid week of working from home and playing BOTW

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hiding on the computer playing League and BattleBitch while the normies enjoy superb owl sports ball.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
oh it's the birds vs the ponies this year?! drat I better stop relaxing on dondoku island getting tanned ASAP

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

starting over death stranding with the directors cut. drat it's good to be playing this game again.

Vadun posted:

hbd dude

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

tmfc posted:

hbd vadun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nutmeg posted:

oh it's the birds vs the ponies this year?! drat I better stop relaxing on dondoku island getting tanned ASAP

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
enshrouded i guess? crappy mood weekend ftl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

enshrouded i guess? crappy mood weekend ftl

Catch some chickens in palworld and cheer that rear end up. Now.