Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I bought the Tabasco branded sriracha because I couldn't find the regular stuff and didn't feel like waiting, but I'm sorry now! :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dokapon Findom posted:

I bought the Tabasco branded sriracha because I couldn't find the regular stuff and didn't feel like waiting, but I'm sorry now! :(

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Made some seitan today and stir fried it with some veggies. Good stuff.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

seitan is extremely ftw. tempeh as well.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tempah...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
seitans great. i am a tofu enjoyer personally. but sometimes you want that chew.....

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

:hai:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tinie tempah

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

They unpinned this thread because we stopped being peaceful

I'm going to kill you... with peace!

selec posted:

I made ramen eggs and they’re super easy and super good. those, like 4 frozen shrimp, some peas, maybe a green onion and some chili garlic crisp and that poo poo is Dee-Lux

I like the dried shrimps. Just whizz them up in my cheapo coffee grinder I use for spices and such. Really flavourful and they keep in the pantry when I am away for long periods with the fridge off.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

These are both gross

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Srice posted:

Made some seitan today and stir fried it with some veggies. Good stuff.

the great seitan

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Mr Hootington posted:

These are both gross

love this little devil guy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hail seitan

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The condiments and cooking techniques are the one thing (basically the same thing shut up) that I am jealous of Americans for. God has blessed your tastebuds. Enjoy.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
rear end rippin BUTT gently caress sauce :supaburn:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Dokapon Findom posted:

rear end rippin BUTT gently caress sauce :supaburn:

this stuff's honestly good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ohtori Akio posted:

seitans great. i am a tofu enjoyer personally. but sometimes you want that chew.....
tofu is the best and very versatile, silky or dense and crispy ftw. seitan can be hit or miss, i'm not really the biggest fan and i think its a mistake to try to make faux-meats with it but it can be good when someone isn't trying to make a fake meat. i really like tempeh... but my partner hates it because of the texture so we dont cook with it much

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the vegan bok-choy biang biang noodles came out very good. though technically its not lunar new year yet so i guess that means i need to make them again tomorrow

don't know why all food pictures come out looking plinky-rear end but i guess thats what i get for having a bad phone camera

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

nice job guy looks great

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

slaving away at the roboid factory

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Grimey Drawer
More zaku

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

got three more in the backlog

Weka
May 5, 2019

That's some nice lighting Buck

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

warming my hand between my cats

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Buck Wildman posted:

slaving away at the roboid factory

lol my workbench is a cheap plastic folding table that I have just abused the hell out of

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
just got from work

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

just got from work

rip

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

lobster shirt posted:

seitan ftw, tempeh is musty garbage

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Weka posted:

That's some nice lighting Buck

I got that lamp for xmas and it's perfect. movable lamps with adjustable brightness that can switch between hot/cold. more than bright enough to turn off everything else in the room and just settle in

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol my workbench is a cheap plastic folding table that I have just abused the hell out of

this was some chinese "gaming" desk that is way too small to function as such but is perfect to sit in the corner for hobby work. cost like $110. I've got my work area in the shot and more than enough room for my tools out of shot to the left. even has some shelving on the side

my actual pc desk is this really industrial giant corner desk, all slate gray thick plastic and metal framing. thing's been in my family for generations and can probably survive a bomb going off, it'll outlive me

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 15:13 on Feb 10, 2024

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

qne

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

dammit phone

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Karach posted:

tempeh is musty garbage

perish

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

you can use my corpse for tempeh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Ferment me, soy daddy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

you can also put a blop of peanut butter and some curry powder and red pepper in ramen to really go off the rails

This is my gfs standard method. She is the peanut princess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is there really a thread on here where people just get angry about cars existing