Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Hazo posted:

The former drug mule and virulently homophobic born-again Christian white blond girl has opinions on what makes other girls attractive to her

“Forcing women to cover themselves makes them more attractive and proper” says the Christian fascists who think Islam is a religion of terrorism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

kazil posted:

post itt every time you lol that the usa should be "stupid" no longer!

Yes, if another country turns on us we are going to say they owe us money and that magically means we get it back. Art of the deal.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
canoo. Thats why the AI gave her a deerskin dress or w/e

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hazo posted:

^^^ :hfive: there are worse ways to find out the provenance of that joke than on a dumb Internet forum that’s old enough to drink

The former drug mule and virulently homophobic born-again Christian white blond girl has opinions on what makes other girls attractive to her

One of the things I'm looking forward to is the eventual civil culture war between the horny as poo poo incel coomer chuds and the puritanical sex negative Gilead chuds. Their hatred of women and LGBT+ folks can only carry them so far together before something breaks.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Hazo posted:

^^^ :hfive: there are worse ways to find out the provenance of that joke than on a dumb Internet forum that’s old enough to drink

this is suuuuper creepy and weird, feels like this is also a good excuse for them to look for, and post, scantily clad ladies under the pretense of "look how sinful and ugly that is...just look at her bum! Seriously...look!"

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Imagine being attracted to women and not wanting hot women to be naked more often.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Steadiman posted:

this is suuuuper creepy and weird, feels like this is also a good excuse for them to look for, and post, scantily clad ladies under the pretense of "look how sinful and ugly that is...just look at her bum! Seriously...look!"

It's literally clickbait for chuds on twitter. Ian Miles Cheong was posting the same type of poo poo

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Lifespan posted:

Yes, if another country turns on us we are going to say they owe us money and that magically means we get it back. Art of the deal.

This motherfucker don’t understand that donations in between nations is like, realpolitik 101: you’re essentially buying influence down the line, be it economical, political or cultural.

It’s so loving painful that someone this loving clueless was POTUS, and has the opportunity to become one again.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Steadiman posted:

They're all just Frolo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame, loudly professing their piety while they jerk off in the corner insane with lust.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1756402489446842800

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol yeah sure Donnie, we gave all that old stock materiel to Ukraine WITH NO "STRINGS" "ATTACHED"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

One of the things I'm looking forward to is the eventual civil culture war between the horny as poo poo incel coomer chuds and the puritanical sex negative Gilead chuds. Their hatred of women and LGBT+ folks can only carry them so far together before something breaks.

It’s gonna be one of those quiet things where dad and the pastor talk up piety and fealty to god before going to the “men’s Bible study” at the local strip club.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

BigglesSWE posted:

This motherfucker don’t understand that donations in between nations is like, realpolitik 101: you’re essentially buying influence down the line, be it economical, political or cultural.

It’s so loving painful that someone this loving clueless was POTUS, and has the opportunity to become one again.
Hey man, why settle for soft power over sovereign nations when you could turn them into client states via extortion :eng101:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Ok somebody help me out

I think it’s a sign or something, but I cannot see anything other than the person over his shoulder wearing a green shirt and diaper

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Hazo posted:

The reflection of her bare rear end is still visible in the modified photo. Checkmate, AI.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Full John Galt speech submitted

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

post itt every time you lol that the usa should be "stupid" no longer!

Well we did elect Trump as president.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

redgubbinz posted:

Full John Galt speech submitted

Just the past few days I’ve re-listened to God Awful Movies’ episodes on the Atlas Shrugged movie trilogy. Some of the funniest poo poo I’ve ever heard, Ayn Rand dorks sure are stupid.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1756406817196838981

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756406264685379902

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756406138457792975

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Modal Auxiliary posted:

The reflection of her bare rear end is still visible in the modified photo. Checkmate, AI.

ah good, so they can still masturbate to it guilt free. That's a relief

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

what're the odds that they didn't protect against good ol' Johnny Tables here

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have it on good authority that Taylor Swift is going to endorse Donald Trump tomorrow at the Super Bowl.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

He’s still going on about how when he said Obama is president now, it was intentional. He absolutely cannot ever back down, or admit fault, on anything. It is wild.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
I do not understand how it's possible for Aaron Rupar not to have taken permanent psychic brain damage listening to this poo poo. I only see the highlights and I feel like I am dumber.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Taylor Swift has information that will lead to the arrest of Donald Trump.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

nine-gear crow posted:

it's a symbiotic relationship

Gilead chuds get to reduce women to broodmares, and the incels get their government mandated sex slaves

Durf fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 10, 2024

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

MrMojok posted:

He’s still going on about how when he said Obama is president now, it was intentional. He absolutely cannot ever back down, or admit fault, on anything. It is wild.

Contrition is one of those things they all struggle with, along with compassion, empathy and mercy.

It's why they all deserve to get stuck in traffic in front of an out of control wheat thresher.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Even better, Chiefs win, mid field victory proposal, Taylor and Travis get married on the Vegas strip officiated by an Elvis impersonator and Biden attends the wedding. Everyone makes fun of the Trump Elvis thing again.

Well, maybe Biden doesn't attend but making fun of Trump seems relatively certain at least.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

alskjdhfalkjsdfh holy poo poo

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

MrMojok posted:

this is why one of his opponents should have accused him of wearing a diaper

of course now all we have left is Biden so...

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

funeral home DJ posted:

“Forcing women to cover themselves makes them more attractive and proper” says the Christian fascists who think Islam is a religion of terrorism.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I learned something today, and I thank you for correcting me- I was not aware it was a racist thing, I thought for sure it was a real thing that happened.

Apologies to the thread.

:love:

S’all good I didn’t know it was racist either I just had too many people send me email forwards over the years.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756408786082799646

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756409231295590806

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1756409496539103562

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

MrMojok posted:

Trump absolutely has a problem letting issues go. Dunno if it’s just his cursed personality or if it’s signs of actual cognitive decline, but once he gets something into his orange-crusted mind, he can’t let it out. I swear that was the reason he kept railing against that court clerk in NYC.

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018

Remember when McCain rebuked a woman for suggesting Obama was an Arab on stage 16 years ago?

:corsair:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Straight up just rambling and making stuff up.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Anyone who cheers for trump needs to pass a cognitive test tbh

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Trumps first act will be to tear down those blasted windmills

quote:

According to the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the contiguous United States has the potential for 10,459 GW of onshore wind power. The capacity could generate 37 petawatt-hours (PW·h) annually, an amount nine times larger than total U.S. electricity consumption.

as an aside I recently drove through a foggy valley full of massive windmills dissapearing into the clouds and it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. some Shadow of the Colossus poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1756406138457792975?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Jack Smith eat your heart out.