Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Lpzie posted:

Another BEAUTIFUL DAY in Trump's America. Anybody else agree?
Go touch grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you're playing with fire, cat

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Oh man, talking about names, the Western Hockey League has some doozies.

Steele Boomer is probably my favourite played four seasons with Kootenay and was pretty decent.

Sam Steel wasn't a sheriff in the wild west, he was a forward for the Regina Pats and currently plays for the Dallas Stars.

And Jett Woo was a pretty good one, too. Wasn't a quick little guy like his name suggests, a built-like a plug defenceman whose a Vancouver Canucks prospect.

Easton Mannix is a good one right now, not an old school PI, a Brandon Wheat Kings kid.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Lpzie posted:

Another BEAUTIFUL DAY in Trump's America. Anybody else agree?

God I miss Craig Ferguson’s late night show

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Buce posted:

you're playing with fire, cat

:smithfrog:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

PuttyKnife posted:

With Monday as a federal holiday and Sunday for Superb Owls, that’s about all we got outside of Truths, Retruths, and photoshops.
The federal holiday is next Monday, the 19th. There's a chance Engoron could give us something this coming Monday. And I wonder if Trump's recent apparent obsession with Black men is a hint that he's been told Alvin Bragg's case is moving again. :pray:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Captain Fargle posted:

The old anxiety spiral is hitting me real hard today. I could really use some bad news for the Republicans to cheer me up. Have any to hand?

This year's House Democratic Retreat is this weekend, and reports are coming out of it that everyone is in incredibly high spirits because their Republican coworkers have punted themselves in the balls so hard and so frequently that there's a lot of talk of gaining a majority when they lose seats in a few months. So the people actually involved in the process are feeling pretty good about that the 'pubes are gonna get cleaned up pretty hard.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nicki Haley husband responds to Trump

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Captain Fargle posted:

The old anxiety spiral is hitting me real hard today. I could really use some bad news for the Republicans to cheer me up. Have any to hand?

Republicans in Congress keep retiring. Today it’s Rep Mike Gallagher from WI. He’s still serving out this term, but enough have already left - plus Santos - that what was a +5 margin in the House is now down to +1, and Steve Scalise is wrapping up cancer treatment so for the moment they’re at +0. :lol:

It’s usually not a good sign when a bunch of your party’s Rep’s keep retiring heading into an election.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
When Trump sharts off this mortal coil, there’s like a 50/50 chance there will be dancing in the streets or massive wailing in the streets like when Kim Jong Il died (the implication being if you weren’t grieving hard enough, you would be rounded up and they would give you something to grieve about).

I was supposed to have flying cars by 2024, goddammit.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:thunk:

Well, this does seem bad!

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

This year's House Democratic Retreat is this weekend, and reports are coming out of it that everyone is in incredibly high spirits because their Republican coworkers have punted themselves in the balls so hard and so frequently that there's a lot of talk of gaining a majority when they lose seats in a few months. So the people actually involved in the process are feeling pretty good about that the 'pubes are gonna get cleaned up pretty hard.

Wait. There are House elections before the general election in November?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Santos's seat is up for election next week. Don't think Republicans will lose enough for Dems to get a straight majority, but they can make it even harder to pass anything

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Beautiful makeup job, sir. You look great!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

digital penitence posted:

drat, he's melting!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Someone's gonna get got by the Gom Jabbar.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

:lol:

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018
The GOP is a policy pretzel and aren’t going to have anything to negotiate over in March’s shutdown brawl. Should the dems demand passage of the border bill, that the GOP rejected, in the omnibus or stopgap bill?

That’d make me :lol:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

RockWhisperer posted:

The GOP is a policy pretzel and aren’t going to have anything to negotiate over in March’s shutdown brawl. Should the dems demand passage of the border bill, that the GOP rejected, in the omnibus or stopgap bill?

That’d make me :lol:

If they do that then the republicans get what they want in an extremely strict border bill so at that point you are saving them from themselves

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018

CharlestheHammer posted:

If they do that then the republicans get what they want in an extremely strict border bill so at that point you are saving them from themselves

They seem like a cult of Trump and would reject it to till the bitter end. They have no sense of self-preservation imo.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1756105966343573631?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

From yesterday but man it’s so tiring that lying this brazenly means nothing anymore.

i think you mean bronzenly

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Feb 11, 2024

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hazo posted:

^^^ :hfive: there are worse ways to find out the provenance of that joke than on a dumb Internet forum that’s old enough to drink

The former drug mule and virulently homophobic born-again Christian white blond girl has opinions on what makes other girls attractive to her

A woman wearing a Swim suit= slutty

Yeah okay

The X clickbait money must be pretty good to foster this level of discussion

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Brazen is right, he fuckin looks like C3P0

Close.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Super Bowl is gonna be fun because either Team Swift wins and the chuds will scream “FERTBALL INTERFERENCE STOLLEN GAME” or they will lose and the chuds will insist that this somehow proves something.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Trumps face is the same colour as my poops after I eat too much dairy.

He totally leaves orange smears around where ever he goes.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigglesSWE posted:

Super Bowl is gonna be fun because either Team Swift wins and the chuds will scream “FERTBALL INTERFERENCE STOLLEN GAME” or they will lose and the chuds will insist that this somehow proves something.

Joe Biden stolle the real Superbowl and replaced it with a woke replica coated in vaxx nanobots

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1756105966343573631?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

From yesterday but man it’s so tiring that lying this brazenly means nothing anymore.

Also I WILL NEVER SURRENDER

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

I wonder how scared he was when going up those stairs?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:hmmyes::nice:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Trying to imagine what flavor trumbo would be. rocky road? Butterscotch?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

free hubcaps posted:

Turd.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

free hubcaps posted:

rancid cheese and sump oil

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I wonder how scared he was when going up those stairs?

Got dang Ooompa Looompa motherfucker I'll tell you what.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

free hubcaps posted:

Pralines and dick

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

free hubcaps posted:

Big Mac sauce and Fish Delite

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

wheatpuppy posted:

Pralines and dick

Excellent reference. Schwing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

When Trump sharts off this mortal coil, there’s like a 50/50 chance there will be dancing in the streets or massive wailing in the streets like when Kim Jong Il died (the implication being if you weren’t grieving hard enough, you would be rounded up and they would give you something to grieve about).

I was supposed to have flying cars by 2024, goddammit.

When Thatcher croaked, the unofficial theme song was "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead".

What will we have for Trump?