Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
gently caress you, You white rear end in a top hat!

Edit: great out of context page snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I like teen anal bawf

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Mac-Hine

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

DangerDummy! posted:

fwiw Toby DID play Trump's inauguration, but it was more of a "respect for the office" thing. He was obviously a right winger, but he was less brain-wormed than most, and stated that Trump was an embarrassing candidate several times. He ended up playing the inauguration because he was the biggest name that didn't say "lol no" when asked. Also, I knew the GM of the local franchise of his bar and grill, and he said that he was a friendly, gracious guy the dozen or so times he had to meet with him. Guys in his position almost never are.

He's still an rear end in a top hat for leading the charge against the Dixie Chicks, but there's a lot worse out there.

tldr I'm retarded you jerk!

Toby was awarded the National Medal of Arts by Trump in a closed ceremony in 2021. Then there's this
https://twitter.com/Jallen_Town/status/1754829676869009418

Not saying he wasn't a nice guy, but poo poo like this and his "Huurrrrrr 'Merica" type lyrics didn't win him any flavors.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Garyyyyyyyyyyy.... Gary where are you!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lifespan posted:

Garyyyyyyyyyyy.... Gary where are you!

Sausage

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bonzo posted:

Toby was awarded the National Medal of Arts by Trump in a closed ceremony in 2021. Then there's this
https://twitter.com/Jallen_Town/status/1754829676869009418

Not saying he wasn't a nice guy, but poo poo like this and his "Huurrrrrr 'Merica" type lyrics didn't win him any flavors.

I mean, gently caress him for being a dickwad and everything, but mostly I was drunkenly blathering about the two or three things I knew about the guy. Frankly that was the most amount of time I've ever spent ruminating on his cultural legacy. Colon cancer is something that should really only be reserved for people like Elon or Ted Cruz though. A truly awful way to go.

Tangentially related, but I generally find out if people of renown are dead from reading this thread. I wish someone had mentioned that Howard meant to write Mojo Nixon a note. Dude's been dead for three days and I find out now from randomly googling something about Henry Rollins. You guys let me down :(

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Sorry, Mojo Nixon’s death was announced in the king of the hill thread

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

God dammit.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Mojo what? Who is that, Robin? Gary, do you know who “Moho Nixon” is? Ask Steve Nowicki, that kid’s up on all the new music.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

DangerDummy! posted:

I mean, gently caress him for being a dickwad and everything, but mostly I was drunkenly blathering about the two or three things I knew about the guy. Frankly that was the most amount of time I've ever spent ruminating on his cultural legacy. Colon cancer is something that should really only be reserved for people like Elon or Ted Cruz though. A truly awful way to go.

Tangentially related, but I generally find out if people of renown are dead from reading this thread. I wish someone had mentioned that Howard meant to write Mojo Nixon a note. Dude's been dead for three days and I find out now from randomly googling something about Henry Rollins. You guys let me down :(

Oh I hear ya. He was a Bro but didn't deserve that. And yeah, I guess if he turned Trump down his fan base would have Dixie Chick'd him.

I announced Mojo in the Country Music thread

Chicken Butt posted:

Mojo what? Who is that, Robin? Gary, do you know who “Moho Nixon” is? Ask Steve Nowicki, that kid’s up on all the new music.

and thought that would be the reaction if I posted that here. Dude died while on the Outlaw Country cruise.

stealie72 posted:

Yeah, he just up and died on the Outlaw Country cruise: https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/mojo-nixon-dies-while-on-the-outlaw-country-cruise/

Satan apparently needed him to torment Toby Keith for eternity.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Double post to say I wonder if Artie would have gotten so into drugs if he didn't get famous on Stern? My guess is he would have run out of money sooner, or not be able to get fancy lawyers to cut him deals.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Artie was arrested and fired from Mad TV because of drugs so it's safe to say he would be a fuckup no matter where he worked.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Open up your brown thighs, Robin here I come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MlTyrVPjbU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Pray. For. Mo jo.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
“Mojo Nixon: We speak your name.”

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

"an EMNORMOUS fried-egg sandwich"

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bonzo posted:

Double post to say I wonder if Artie would have gotten so into drugs if he didn't get famous on Stern? My guess is he would have run out of money sooner, or not be able to get fancy lawyers to cut him deals.

Getting fired by Quincy Jones from a cush TV gig for getting into a coke-fueled fist fight with the LAPD was somehow not his rock bottom, which is wild to think about. He wasn't too far removed from that when he was trying to score coke at a pool hall in front of Norm and Bob Saget the day he got hired for Dirty Work. My dude would've found a way to keep the party rolling if he was a cab driver or working at the docks. He seemed pretty goal oriented.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Vote for Sanjaya!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Oh, I didn't know Mojo Nixon was Toad in the first SMB movie. Aw drat.

I mean, it sucked that he died anyway, but it sucks a little bit more for me now :smith:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hey Richrd ishyer dad:

How'bout themChiefs!
Wail,berrr luck nexyeer

I'll talk to ye layer bub

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
How full is Richard Christy’s diaper right now??

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was just about to write the san francisco 49ers a note

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Is Richard crying right now?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Two Kings posted:

Is Richard crying right now?

Yah but only because Halloween is still 8 months away.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDPQommJIkA

Are they back in the studio?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Yes.

Robin looks great, and Richard looks fat and pasty.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
That's it, no thousand bucks. Call a lawyer.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
If by "back in the studio" you mean Howard and Robin are still remote.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Lifespan posted:

If by "back in the studio" you mean Howard and Robin are still remote.

I figured Robin was still remote.

I guess it doesn't really matter if I look at that clip and can't tell where the hell he is doing the show from.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Why are there no pictures of John Stewart in his admiral’s uniform dancing with Gay Ramon to post in the GBS Daily Show thread?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hey evereebuddie!! Dis is Ronnie De Limo dryva wid anutha SEX TIP!!!!!

Tamarrah iz valentynes day and ye wanna satisfy ya goil or ye gaie so heah's whatcha do:

If yer a gaie, go out and getcherself a dildo making kit, ya know the ones with plastah thacha can mold yer cock in?
Follow the instructionz and make a mold of yer cock. Then, get a buncha choaCLIT and melt it down. Maek shoore ye dont setcha kitchin on fyah, then pour that melted choaCLITin te the dick mold and let it get HARD!!!! Heh heh HEH!!!!!
Then ye break open da mold and ye got yerself a choaCLIT dildo fer ya goil, or ye gaie.

Goils that wanna satisfy yer gaies ore yer goils too, do the same thing except make a mold of them TITS of yers!! Make shoore yer nipples is HARD when ye do it!!
Then pour de melted choaCLIT in to the mold and ye gotcherself a set of choaCLIT TITS!!!

Feed yer choaCLIT TITS or COCK to ya goil, or ye guy or whateva, then when yer done eatin dem choaCLIT TITS or dat choaCLIT COCK, you get naked and gently caress
THEN EVERYONE WILL KUM LIKE DA MOON!!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY CUNTS!! LETS gently caress SOME HOOOAAAAAAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Szyznyk posted:

Why are there no pictures of John Stewart in his admiral’s uniform dancing with Gay Ramon to post in the GBS Daily Show thread?

How about the time Sal went into the green room and told Jon his jokes weren’t funny but he saw him in Meet the Parents?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Two Kings posted:

How about the time Sal went into the green room and told Jon his jokes weren’t funny but he saw him in Meet the Parents?

What makes this even more funny/sad is that Sal actually thought and probably still does, that he is funnier than Jon Stewart.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Apparently today is Ash Wednesday, so it's a good time to revisit Artie's story about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WmOJJN3hY

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Apparently today is Ash Wednesday, so it's a good time to revisit Artie's story about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WmOJJN3hY

The best!
60x parlay

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Howard slipped it in yesterday that JD is now single... makes sense, haven't heard him mention his wife in over a year, and last summer he went camping with Blit instead of his wife.

I'm guessing she cheated on him? She always seemed like a social media whore, maybe she was unhappy with the amount of fame that rubbed off on her?

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
I suspect she was more put off by JD rubbing off on her :imunfunny:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The only new Stern stuff I see anymore is what they post on their YouTube channel. Any time they have shown JD in the last year he clearly was not wearing a ring. They always seemed like an odd couple anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Two Kings posted:

That's funny. I love the first years when Sal joined the staff; he was insane.