Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
The guy had stomach cancer two years ago, if I knew who the gently caress this guy was I would have picked him too. Just look for youngish people with a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or people who've had a serious cancer diagnosis, and you're all set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Yeah both picks who died were diagnosed with cancer so it's not surprising to see them both pass away. I feel like maybe he put in a little more research than the rest of us

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Can’t believe I missed that pick. I must be the unluckiest guy in the world :smith:

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Torquemada posted:

The guy had stomach cancer two years ago, if I knew who the gently caress this guy was I would have picked him too. Just look for youngish people with a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or people who've had a serious cancer diagnosis, and you're all set.

This. Different people use different strategies, but I am definitely a cancer chaser.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Some people play moneyball, others play with nothing but vibes.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I feel like this thread is going to teach me a lot about the increased risks of mortality

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

goatface posted:

Some people play moneyball, others play with nothing but vibes.

Or hope! Like whoever called Kissinger last year.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Looks like he’s the one with the boot in his rear end now.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

emSparkly posted:

Looks like he’s the one with the boot in his rear end now.

I was thinking this was too soon but since you opened the floodgates..

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Or hope! Like whoever called Kissinger last year.

Andy Dick will always be on the top of my list for this reason! :sparkles:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Das Boo posted:

Andy Dick will always be on the top of my list for this reason! :sparkles:

You know, one of these days it’ll happen and Andy, and Brynn, and Phil will all be reunited doing bumps in heaven for eternity :allears:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Now I wish I read the rules properly, but oh well.

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

When I was considering participating I was thinking of picking musicians. There are exceptions of course but actors are survivors but musicians die young.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I’ve found former pro wrestlers are good candidates, sick people are excellent choices as well. I try to shy away from Hollywood trainwrecks unless they have a recurring problem. So many celebs have kicked right after getting back from rehab. That’s like the riskiest time for them. (Luke Perry) I stay far away from elderly celebrities unless they show recent signs of decline. I could’ve been putting Dick Van Dyke on my lists for 12 years now simply because of his advanced age, but his good health and clean lifestyle is the reason for his longevity. Yeah he’ll leave us eventually, but there’s plenty of lower hanging fruit each year to fill out a list of ten people.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I remember when Toby Keith’s bullshit backfired on him culturally so he came back with an “aaaw shucks I’m just a simple guy who likes to party!” song about Solo cups. Didn’t work! Lol

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I remember when Toby Keith’s bullshit backfired on him culturally so he came back with an “aaaw shucks I’m just a simple guy who likes to party!” song about Solo cups. Didn’t work! Lol

What was his bullshit? I assume it's racism, homophobia, transphobia, or a cocktail of all three.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’m curious too, I hate brountry (bro country) so I don’t even pay attention to the idiots

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
He is was a racist trump loving shithead. After 9/11 he released a song about how the US should carpet bomb Muslims "courtesy of the red, white, and blue".

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Red solo cup was a huge hit iirc

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Lister posted:

Red solo cup was a huge hit iirc

Really makes you think about the extra carcinogens a disposable plastic cup would add to a heavy pour of bourbon, and what that does to the human body
:magemage:

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Fuckstick posted:

This. Different people use different strategies, but I am definitely a cancer chaser.

After looking through your list of people I would not be surprised to see 2-3 more dead before November. Calling Shannon Doherty as next to kick it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

run on sentience posted:

After 9/11 he released a song about how the US should carpet bomb Muslims "courtesy of the red, white, and blue".

Aaaaaaaahhhhh I remember this :cripes: For some reason, I didn't remember that it was him, but unfortunately I remember this.

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
If any of you had Mojo Nixon, today's your lucky day.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Bimmi posted:

He was in Redneck Rampage, that's the extent of my Mojo Nixon knowledge.

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008

Bimmi posted:

Genuinely saddened

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Elvis needs boats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcTY9i-fx8

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Bimmi posted:

If your store don't have Mojo Nixon, than it could use some fixin'.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I vaguely remember Mojo Nixon writing a song called “Don Henley must die”. Guess Don got the last laugh.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I've never heard of this guy.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I've never heard of this guy.

You need to catch the Corey Feldman classic “Rock and Roll High School Forever”.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
I like Mojo Nixon, and I saw him live some years back at the Continental Club, he was great. He's definitely on rotation from time to time in our house, especially with friends over.

Me your momma and some other whore
Floatin' down the river on a shithouse door
Gonna tie my pecker to my leg, to my leg
Gonna tie my pecker to my leg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Linux Pirate posted:

He was in Redneck Rampage, that's the extent of my Mojo Nixon knowledge.

:buddy:

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF5wEb0gDGo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Heart attack on an outlaw country cruise. Sounds like a pretty good way to go.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Should we take a cab home Jesus?
Man, we can hoof it from here
I know You can walk on the water
But can You walk on this much beer?

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Anybody wanna start a prayer chain for OJ? Anybody?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

He’ll be fine, bastard is gonna outlive the entire Clans Kardashian and Jenner, having claimed their souls in exchange for recognition

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He's also an ex-NFL player, a type of athlete not known for hitting the average life expectancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChipBlock
Feb 11, 2024

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 11, 2024