Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

How many times did I rewatch this

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

How many times did I rewatch this

Yes

it's my all-time favourite Klopp moment

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Somehow this is first time I’ve seen that clip with the actual translator audio and lol wow that is quite seductive

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Somehow this is first time I’ve seen that clip with the actual translator audio and lol wow that is quite seductive

The way he says “How are you going to pay against Paris tomorrow?” is wild. It’s like a phone sex guy snuck in and started translating.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't find the tweet but Bayern's big deadline day signing you, the fans

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

https://twitter.com/davidgold/status/562371302502440960

West Ham's big deadline day signing of no-one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he's dead now. poor old goldie

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Peter Odemwingie

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

when Todd Boehly came up with the ingenious new formation of 4-4-3

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
People mocking Harry Kane for never having won a single title at the professional level. Only for him to leave and join Bayern Munich, only to see Munich's streak of 11 straight titles potentially snapped.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Arry conducting impromptu press conferences through the window of his Ranger Rover in various car parks

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

joepinetree posted:

People mocking Harry Kane for never having won a single title at the professional level. Only for him to leave and join Bayern Munich, only to see Munich's streak of 11 straight titles potentially snapped.
This ain’t funny yet. Pretty sure Leverkusen is gonna choke. There’s no goodness left in football.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

joepinetree posted:

Well done, you’ve jinxed it.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Xabi posted:

Well done, you’ve jinxed it.

win win baby. 2 funny outcomes

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Big Sam drinking a pint of wine.
Big Sam spotting a fiver by the dugout, offering it to the AR, and when he refused happily sticking it in his own pocket.
Big Sam.

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Mrenda posted:

Big Sam drinking a pint of wine.
Big Sam spotting a fiver by the dugout, offering it to the AR, and when he refused happily sticking it in his own pocket.
Big Sam.

anyone who doesn't love Big Sam has no soul

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Everybody in TRP loves Big Sam unless it's your club getting the Big Sam treatment

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

bigsam.meme.jpeg

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Slaven Bilic on big sam:

"The players will respect him. He’s a big man. He’s Big Sam. You see him on the television, he fills the screen. You are looking for the board with the sponsors' names behind. Where have they gone? You can’t see them."

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

yugioh mishima posted:

Slaven Bilic on big sam:

"The players will respect him. He’s a big man. He’s Big Sam. You see him on the television, he fills the screen. You are looking for the board with the sponsors' names behind. Where have they gone? You can’t see them."

lmao

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Big Sam getting the England job and immediately getting sacked for being Big Sam

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

big sam laughing at chico flores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n46wr9G5bvg

also big sam laughing at jose

https://youtu.be/FpsTduGIHrA?si=pWN9Qk4yGapXih3H&t=70

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

yugioh mishima posted:

Slaven Bilic on big sam:

lol

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Big Sam having a 100% win rate as England manager

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

todd boehly buying chelsea and immediately running them into the ground

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Chelsea being unable to sack Pochettino because they'll break the spending rules if they do, and a points deduction will put them into an unironic relegation fight with Luton Town

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Kolo Toure pretending to be a used car salesman to have an affair.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Neymar wanting to go last for Brazil's penalties so he could be the hero at the world cup then not even getting to take one.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Neymar wanting to go last for Brazil's penalties so he could be the hero at the world cup then not even getting to take one.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Kolo Toure pretending to be a used car salesman to have an affair.

The fact that this worked and would likely still be ongoing today except someone told his girlfriend that they had seen him on TV winning the premier league

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

The fact that this worked and would likely still be ongoing today except someone told his girlfriend that they had seen him on TV winning the premier league

"Yeah, babe. I brought my boots to the stadium and someone had an injury. Happens all the time. Ask anyone."

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Ronaldo wanting to go last for Portugal’s penalties so he could be the hero at the Euros then not even getting to take one.

Fixed

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
England getting relegated in the nations league

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Martinelli fouling a wolves player, the ref playing advantage, then fouling another one and getting two yellows in seconds and sent off

https://youtu.be/J0xod8auknY?si=HkK02n0eEWrIbH0D

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That was amazing but also you shouldn't be given a second yellow if there's not been any opportunity to find out that you were given the first one

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Actually you should because it’s very funny

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Actually you should because it’s very funny

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Qatar getting 3 penalties in the final of a home Asian cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Harold Kane moving to a team that's won 11 league titles in a row just in time for them to not win a league title