Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Al! posted:

man its so good, esp if you like any of the kind of fill in the blanks puzzle games like obra dinn and golden idol

I do, and also languages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Always walk like you know where you're going. Never wait in a crowded street. Do not wear "touristy" clothing.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Al! posted:

it's ok to be a little extra, within reason

If you’re not turning yourself up to 11 for the enjoyment of others why the hell be in a Community. Here here.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

try walking around with a clipboard and a hardhat

wearing a helmet while posting is very important for some

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

I hear posting in May or on boxing day will require a HANS device next season.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

You should not post to fit in. You should post for the love of the game.

I post in Imp Zone for the love of DSP

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm still surprised that skibidi toilet is held up as incomprehensible gen alpha nonsense when it literally could be something dug up from 20 years ago, it's exactly the kind of freestyle nonsense that was all the rage back then and even still uses the same drat software.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it's because people are old and having to reckon with their own mortality op

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

When I first came here I wanted to do some of the photoshop threads but I was kind of trepidatious about it but I have it my all and combined Bob Marley smoking weed but it’s the challenger exploding

It was received well that felt nice

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Wasn't bust rodd a florist?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm still surprised that skibidi toilet is held up as incomprehensible gen alpha nonsense when it literally could be something dug up from 20 years ago, it's exactly the kind of freestyle nonsense that was all the rage back then and even still uses the same drat software.

i have made zero effort to find out what it is because I am old and know its not for me

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Dick Bastardly posted:

euroshopper; assuming you are still reading this thread which i think is a given, I tried to fit in to FYAd once and it only started going well and my posting experience dramatically improved the moment I stopped doing that and started posting elsewhere (and also stopped posting on drugs and alcohol). Now I post in other threads/forums with some of the same fyad personalities that I was trying unsuccessfully to post with in their homeland and because I'm not trying to imitate their culture (badly and offensively) as I was before, I can get along without being yelled at or flamed mercilessly and my experience is way more enjoyable now that I started just being myself and posting like a "normal" (using that term loosely) person. I hope this helps.

I posted in iz a cpl times, got probed cause I clearly didn't have the right mindset for posting there, ate a mild chain probe cause some other dumbshit happened (boxing day massacre maybe?) but it was funny as poo poo. So I just read and enjoy and post with them in other places.

It's a forum, there's a bunch more, who cares.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fluffdaddy posted:

Whatever this is stop doing it.

they cant they are incapable of not being weird and being the main character

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Fluffdaddy posted:

i have made zero effort to find out what it is because I am old and know its not for me

the weird skibidi jingle the toilet man sings is kinda catchy ngl

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
skibidi toilet is classic gmod humor dont understand why anyone would get mad about it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fluffdaddy posted:

It’s Gman from half life coming out of a toilet and making a weird face

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

skibidi toilet is classic gmod humor dont understand why anyone would get mad about it

its young person humor because youtube shorts or whatever dont embed directly onto the forums

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I made a dumb post in IZ and I felt so embarrassed by it (and rightfully called out on it!).
Sometimes it's ok to just read stuff, you don't have to post for the sake of posting I guess?????

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone is suing Reeses because the pumpkins don't have faces

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

scouring the "remember mangosteen?" thread for posting advice

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The only thing that’s gen alpha about it is the inexplicable deep lore it develops

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont care what i post in imp zone but they might kill me if they remember i never did the 100 mario jumps in super mario rpg

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its incredible what one georgian man can do with garry's mod... eastern europeons are truly the most powerful valve gamers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont care what i post in imp zone but they might kill me if they remember i never did the 100 mario jumps in super mario rpg

here we go another poster posting their posting resume

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the truth comes out

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I am pretty sure it's not the forums but once I saw two posts that were like

drat this edible isn't kicking wtf

(two minutes later) Sega PlayStation

lmao

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

scouring the "remember mangosteen?" thread for posting advice

same but the front page hentai reviews

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s Gman from half life coming out of a toilet and making a weird face

What the hell. That is hosed up bro.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

You son of a bitch

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Al! posted:

its young person humor because youtube shorts or whatever dont embed directly onto the forums

They embed now.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

If you're not posting with joy in your heart, are you really posting at all?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yes. the posts are there. people can see them

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Martman posted:

All joking aside... anyone know any good games to play on PC with a controller?

Sleeping dogs

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

youll pull it off if you try. the remake gives you everything you need.

theres crisper visual clarity, mario conforms to the top of a model now, the bpm is a lot slower, you've got shadows to use as lineup, and there's a counter so you can keep out of your own head. go to mushroom way and find a fight with two spikeys and kill the one on the left side of the screen and youll get one really low that lets you see almost all of marios jump arc and they dont have any animated reaction to the hits at all. just use earlier times to rapid fire attempts. the most important thing to remember is it's way likelier to be too late than too early. the end of the frame window is when mario is resting on an enemy's head, it's not like the landing is wedged in the middle and you can get away with timing a press as mario's leaving for the next jump. besides that most modern setups probably marry the input lag well to timing it earlier than not. and when you finally do nail it you don't have to feel like it's not the same as accomplishing it in the original because the actual frame windows are identical between versions, so you dont have to take poo poo from anybody, especially wormskull.

do it today. i believe in you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
My nephews are into Skibidi Toilet now, so I actually watched it. It was like an hour altogether, no dialogue (so you can safely watch at 2x speed), very accessible. By episode 20 or so it leans a bit too far into trying to establish some grand narrative and lore, not unlike FNaF or other stuff that was popular with kids before, but for what it is, it's not much worse than Ninjago or whatever.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

i put on my wizard robe and posting helmet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Solefald posted:

I made a dumb post in IZ and I felt so embarrassed by it (and rightfully called out on it!).
Sometimes it's ok to just read stuff, you don't have to post for the sake of posting I guess?????

Couldn’t been that bad or I’d remember. Give it another whirl sometime. 😈

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good point though. Sometimes things can be left unsaid, bros. The first thing that comes to mind for you probably comes to mind first for everyone, especially any number of barrel bottom trash jokes. Throw that poo poo away and let YouTube commenters say it elsewhere will ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this is great and all i've done is post bait to make imp zone mad