Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Philthy posted:

why do you hate black people

I'm like 60% certain there's black people in San Francisco, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Ah. Hard to tell with the amount of variance in people’s knowledge of football in this thread

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

QuarkJets posted:

This but one of them looks directly at the camera and says "I'm so glad that my gender reassignment surgery went well"

The other one: "Me too."

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Raku posted:

Also instead of rugged cowboys its Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

A buff shirtless transmen commercial might actually get me to drink a bud light.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Raku posted:

I'd be happy with one looking at the can after the first mouthful and going "Ahhhh.... I can't quit you"

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
The thing is, the bud light freak out and the target freak out have kinda sent a message to corporations that getting queer people involved in anything might make line go down, so it should be avoided.

I don’t like rainbow capitalism but at least having basic bitch pride stuff at target is an indicator that people think we’re not threatening abominations. I’d like to keep it there at least.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

emSparkly posted:

The thing is, the bud light freak out and the target freak out have kinda sent a message to corporations that getting queer people involved in anything might make line go down, so it should be avoided.

I don’t like rainbow capitalism but at least having basic bitch pride stuff at target is an indicator that people think we’re not threatening abominations. I’d like to keep it there at least.

Except it went right back to where it was, so it was practically nothing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted:

Ah. Hard to tell with the amount of variance in people’s knowledge of football in this thread

Obviously if any NFL truly wanted to be a Christian team they would sign Tim Tebow

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao I completely forgot that aspect of a possible San Francisco win. The frantic Taylor-obsessed chuds would have to celebrate a win for a city that by all reputable accounts is just knee-deep in human feces

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

also the blue ripples during elections are showing people hate this regressive culture war poo poo.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

emSparkly posted:

It's following the same pattern interracial relationships in ads did, both in the flutters of cowardice and normalization for the general public. Soft support is incremental progress, and it does mean something to kids who don't understand the politics.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Why tf would anyone drink bud light though; piss is free.

Hazo posted:

Lmao I completely forgot that aspect of a possible San Francisco win. The frantic Taylor-obsessed chuds would have to celebrate a win for a city that by all reputable accounts is just knee-deep in human feces

*Holds up an a4 sized map with tiny turd icons* "Gotcha!" *winces in agony in my flesh prison lusting for the sweet release of death, remembers to "smile"*

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 11, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Willing to bet maralago serves bud light

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Willing to bet maralago serves bud light

Of course they do, Trump's love of piss water is widely known

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

All beer is fine you loving nerds

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Trump’s only chance to redeem himself tonight is to take that 6’3” 215 lb body and lay a beastly 200 rushing yards on Kansas City, then hit the griddy and point at Taylor Swift and do the cut throat gesture. And I sincerely believe he can do it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Hazo posted:

not fad/gimmick IPAs

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Hazo posted:

Tell me you've never drunk a Budweiser product without telling me you've never drunk a Budweiser product

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

staberind posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqbPoS6QvLE&t=106s
Que'd for your pleasure.
one of my fave orbs.

This is the best orb

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

oh cool, incoming 10 pages of beer chat

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

nike, gillette, keurig all dealt with this just fine. these people have absolutely zero resolve against a huge corporation that makes most of the stuff they use in their life. target was donating to anti-gay politicians a while back, yet they still exists.

of course all these chuds claim to be anti-disney but how many of them went to disneyland, disneyworld, saw a disney movie or show or hell, bought anything disney?

i hate these people.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
did you guys make any sports snacks/dishes today?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Soros > Jesus.

EDIT: VVVVV :america: VVVV

Outpost22 fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Feb 11, 2024

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mass shooting at Joel Osteen's church. Not much known as of yet.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

kazil posted:

oh cool, incoming 10 pages of beer chat

It's either that or endless speculation about Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I have it on good authority that actually Donald Trump made Taylor Swift who she is today, not Soros

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Trump’s only chance to redeem himself tonight is to take that 6’3” 215 lb body and lay a beastly 200 rushing yards on Kansas City, then hit the griddy and point at Taylor Swift and do the cut throat gesture. And I sincerely believe he can do it.

Mike Lindell just plowing into :rudy: with his shoulder to get 300 rushing yards at the TRUMPbowl

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Hazo posted:

IPAs blow rear end

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Someone please tell this motherfucker how Drano is spelled

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

nike, gillette, keurig all dealt with this just fine. these people have absolutely zero resolve against a huge corporation that makes most of the stuff they use in their life. target was donating to anti-gay politicians a while back, yet they still exists.

of course all these chuds claim to be anti-disney but how many of them went to disneyland, disneyworld, saw a disney movie or show or hell, bought anything disney?

i hate these people.

Yeah they should be hated.
They make the up the fake game where there are only two sides. Then play both sides and force everybody else to pick a side.

It's all in effort to hide up their real game of "give a lot of power and money to a small group of people." - Sponsored by Budwiser

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 11, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Mass shooting at Joel Osteen's church. Not much known as of yet.

Looks like shooter is down and no reports of casualties yet

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

also the blue ripples during elections are showing people hate this regressive culture war poo poo.

Also people find LGTBQ peeps less annoying than Prayer Warriors forcing their way into libraries and school board meetings to scream about child rape in front of their kids

I’m hoping the strategy of bussing these freaks around the country finally died with the Moms 4 Liberty bullshit.

CommieGIR posted:

tbh if you learn anything from these boycotts it’s to buy during the dip

Durf fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 11, 2024

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

PhazonLink posted:

did you guys make any sports snacks/dishes today?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4053830

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

yeah jesus hates voting

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I lol every time I remember that this is Matt Gaetz' brother-in-law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Do it, you cowards. I really hope the Dems take Santos's seat and give the Republicans even less power in the House.