Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

How did they expect she get home, a boat?

Eh, as much as I hate chuds I agree with some of the sentiment: a ton of celebrities signal how green and eco friendly they are, then fly around in private jets everywhere and claim people tracking that are stalking them.

That was a BAD look when Swift did that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Reba McEntire is singing the Star Spangled Banner right this second, I have no idea what these dudes are bursting a vein about.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

redshirt posted:

Who's got the better odds? Jesus, Soros, or Trump? I got to pray to someone man!

Was Soros or Jesus vaccinated?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

2024 gay: being big and muscular, playing football, banging gorgeous, lady pop stars

2024 not gay: wearing a blond wig, make-up, high heels, and being a catty bitch about every perceived slight, real or imagined

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Right has actually moved to "actually dressing well, being muscular and attractive, and having sex with hot women makes you gay"

Like holy poo poo

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

god the super bowl can't be over fast enough

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I love that you give us a window into right wing insanity without having to touch the poop ourselves, I do, but please stop loving posting this guy

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Durf posted:

You only need to look at the career of Ian Miles Cheong to see they’re just chasing engagement metrics, no matter how stupid and humiliating

It’s only political in the sense that their posts happen to align with the concerns of whining nerds

isnt antman in trouble with his american government?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Regarding Ant Man: These popped up in the PYF Tweets thread last night and it turns out that yeah, maybe trying to do your "Woo America MAGA!!11!1!" grift schtick in Malaysia might not be such a good idea. Particularly if you're a Malaysian citizen.

Flesh Forge posted:

lmao this soft bitch

https://twitter.com/NST_Online/status/1756228659269271744

context: it turns out that Malaysia is uh, Officially Unfriendly with Israel and Ian has been doing his usual Ameriboo conservative thing and being very publicly supporting israel massacring Palestinians and, oops
e: this is the real publication, it may look like satire but it's a legit news org operating from Malaysia

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Malaysians in general actually have no idea who imc was until maybe a few days ago because some right wing twitter account did a huge expose on him in a widely circulated thread, and suddenly all of us became very aware of him. it did become a feature on our local English paper which is a big deal, especially as we did recently have someone getting arrested for maintaining a geocities website promoting Israel zionism. He's been backtracking since although people are telling the police to get him arrested, which is made easier because of course everyone here now has found out his address can be found in the Panama papers

E: Malaysia is not only majority Muslim but its conservative Muslim populace has a huge influence on the federal and local government policies and actions. The anti - zioniat boycotts of McDonald's and Starbucks started partly in Malaysia and now the two companies have recognised on a global scale their loss of profits due to the movement and directly named the malaysian boycott as a cause

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Waffle House posted:

Reba McEntire is singing the Star Spangled Banner right this second, I have no idea what these dudes are bursting a vein about.

She should also being singing the black national anthem.
And then sing the new hit song by luke Combs - Fast Car.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1756800528909037614?s=20

Love the messaging Joe, just gonna need you to say it yourself, on camera, and not just through SM. tia

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021

Here we go black national anthem when all MAGA get pissed

I know there's a giant :jerkbag: shooting normal-sized :jerkbag:s out of its hand gif out there that I don't have on my phone, but that's what was going through my head when I heard my dad mute the TV and start complaining about it even though he's never heard it.

I'm over here cooking and eating all the good chicken wings while he whines.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
The Deep State caused the fumble on the first play drive.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TulliusCicero posted:

Eh, as much as I hate chuds I agree with some of the sentiment: a ton of celebrities signal how green and eco friendly they are, then fly around in private jets everywhere and claim people tracking that are stalking them.

That was a BAD look when Swift did that poo poo

You're not quite there yet. A rich person is fundamentally an immoral person. Everyone of them is your enemy. No matter how much you like their music.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ignoring this is the first time I'm hearing about the black national anthem, arent music events announced/greenlit months in advance?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jewish space lasers shot the ball out of God's Teams hand.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Goddamn

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lost my vote, defended Haley via proxy.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“Jesus didn’t teach hate, he washed feet” was the best Super Bowl commercial I have ever seen

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1756800528909037614?s=20

Love the messaging Joe, just gonna need you to say it yourself, on camera, and not just through SM. tia

He'd name the wrong country or call Putin the president of Ukraine

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jesus wants Joe Montana to smile todah

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Has TayTay made football gay yet?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Why is she jinxing it, weak

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
ian miles chong is in the panama papers? what

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

During Spanish colonization "vegas" was the term used to describe a group of people with dirty unwashed assholes

no, vegas is when you have claw and dictator fighting each other

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Frank Frank posted:

“Jesus didn’t teach hate, he washed feet” was the best Super Bowl commercial I have ever seen

Was it an advert for odour eaters or something?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Those were gay aliens apartment hunting in that commercial.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I just played that and my cats ran out of the room.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reality about those feet ads

quote:

The Super Bowl ads about Jesus from a group calling itself, “He Get Us,” also donated $50 million to anti-LGBTQ hate groups.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

withak posted:

Those were gay aliens apartment hunting in that commercial.

Gayliens

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I am still loling at the Jesus foot fetish commercial

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

She’s there with Blake Lively and appears to be minding her own business and having fun. She’s also apparently in Deadpool 3 which is going to anger the MAGAverse

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Reality about those feet ads

prefer this over He Get Us

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Frank Frank posted:

Was that like a Lume ad or something

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Jelly posted:

Occam's Razor suggests the cops shot the kid

100%, or they would have been putting the blame front and center. “A child with the women got shot” absolutely means the pigs shot the kid.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

"what a hypocrite creating all those carbon emissions. anyway where was i.. oh yeah REMOVE ALL WINDFARMS FROM THE PLANET."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here is the ad

https://twitter.com/LERMA_AGENCY/status/1756830649703371216?s=20

They hide their donors on purpose

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

In case anyone’s not watching the superbowl, Taylor Swift just began the sacred incantations and a red mist is rising from the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Anyways has been