Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Corn Glizzy posted:

Did we ever figure out if louder rhymed with Crowder?

Please stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

louder rhymes with roader and choder, dont see why it woukd rhyme with chowder

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

goddamnit you nerds, time to let that one rest

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

lebron wearing a black lives matter t-shirt: "STOP MIXING POLITICS WITH MY SPORTS"
travis kelce, a name they probably have never heard before maybe two weeks ago, dates a pop singer: "THIS IS SATAN-BIDEN-SOROS PLOT. IF THEIR TEAM WINS ITS A SOROS CONSPIRACY AND IF THEY LOSE IT'S A WIN BY TRUMP AGAINST THE DEEP STATE"

like honestly they keep talking about virtue signaling and mixing politics with sports being bad and that's all they really do now.

Religion and politics should be kept far apart because Politics ruin religion.
"God told us to go to war. Oh no we lost. Well there goes my belief system"

But I think in our current era, it's Religion and art.
And the major art form is still television.

And since television is so centralized there is no room for opposing beliefs, so everything has to connect,
Like the Tommy Westphall universe.

And a crazy brain moment that kept happening to me,
is getting into online arguments, and people smugly thinking I'm somebody to know.
"Look, Ashley, if you keep on saying that, I'm going to message your mother on facebook."

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

New conspiracy

Satan not Soros

This rules so hard.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In retrospect it's crazy that the Supreme court agreed that if Kansas City wins the Superbowl, Biden can make patriotism illegal

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

If they don't like Ice Spice for throwing satanic signs just wait until they hear the lyrics in her music. Then they really won't be a fan!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

MrQwerty posted:

Travis Kelce's girlfriend told her fans to register to vote

who, some twitter influencer?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

goddamnit you nerds, time to let that one rest

actually posting the same poo poo verbatim for years on end is the height of posting excellence

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

staberind posted:

Yeah, they do, or at least had, they did not do so well due to a bunch of teams being all "nah to your apartheid" (at least I recall it a loooong time ago,) but as someone might have mentioned upthread, the ads featured a segment on tesla's ample capabilities at child murdering.

As you say that was a long time ago. The Springboks are currently the #1 ranked rugby union team on the planet. Probably doesn't mean so much to Elon now since he's a fully Americanised chud.

A good night for Miracle Mahomes, Taylor, the great cities Kansas City and Las Vegas, and of course Satan.

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Feb 12, 2024

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

PhazonLink posted:

how does Redhead libertarian make a living?

like antman and other foreign nationals presumably have both dark money and their home country's social programs of some sort

setting aside whether we should give a poo poo about Ian miles cheong, finalist for winner of Twitter, I have some news about Malaysian social program spending per capita

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No he makes big plays. 22 yard reception. Another one where the dude tackling him got injured.

Kelce is legit, and the Chiefs couldn’t have done it without him.

there were a weird number of minor 49ers injuries, guess it was a good idea to get the witch covens allied with the chiefs

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

imagining this flashing up for a 1/4 second during a cod: black ops mission briefing

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

In my head I can hear the old timey voice over from the commercial mis-saying Trump over and over. These threads have ruined my mind.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

git apologist posted:

actually posting the same poo poo verbatim for years on end is the height of posting excellence

If only we leftists had a shred of good humor or a meme oriented mind

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
If you had 110% convinced yourself that the outcome of the Super Bowl was rigged and pre-determined, why wouldn’t you bet an enormous sum of money for the sure thing? These people are multiple levels of dumb.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Almost Smart posted:

If you had 110% convinced yourself that the outcome of the Super Bowl was rigged and pre-determined, why wouldn’t you bet an enormous sum of money for the sure thing? These people are multiple levels of dumb.

Because then the AI would know you know

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

PhazonLink posted:

maybe musk is bored(and not drugged out of his skull) because american football isnt as hardcore as rugby.

do they have rugby in south africa?

Boy do they ever have rugby in South Africa.

The Springboks—the national team—are four-time World Cup champions, including back to back wins in 2019 and 2023.

South African players feature in the top teams of pro leagues from Ireland to Japan.

The sport is increasingly integrated and as more and more Black and Coloured South Africans have embraced the game the player base has continued to expand.

SA Rugby isn’t going anywhere.

Apollodorus fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Feb 12, 2024

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Just a reminder that Elon isn't a South African, he was pushed down the stairs by South Africans, we don't want him. You can have him

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

What chuds see

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

KinkyJohn posted:

Just a reminder that Elon isn't a South African, he was pushed down the stairs by South Africans, we don't want him. You can have him

yall should have finished the job

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

KinkyJohn posted:

Y’all couldn’t just have pushed him into the Big Hole in Kimberley?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Ah good, went to bed after half time, Wife wanted to see Usher, didn't like the show actually for her, she said Usher switched songs too many times too fast. She liked literally everything else about it.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

AtomikKrab posted:

Ah good, went to bed after half time, Wife wanted to see Usher, didn't like the show actually for her, she said Usher switched songs too many times too fast. She liked literally everything else about it.

Superbowl halftime is its own genre of insane Hyper-compressed bullshit

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Usher more like RUSHER

Mike Okizard
Nov 18, 2012
Rusher, if you're listening...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lmao

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1756900265368723562

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

It's pinned at the top of his profile lol

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

When the RFK ad came on I was goon laughing but all the normal people ignored it and I didn't wanna be like "RFK HAHA" love u guys

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DON'T CUT ME OFF! PLEASE

Where's that Dril tweet where he's like "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll remove it."

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

KinkyJohn posted:

Listen, we can compromise and work something out. The Atlantic Ocean is right the two countries - that's plenty of space to cast Musk adrift and forget about him.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Bottom Liner posted:

Taylors' BF and now superbowl champ. He's known for his fashion

this is how he arrived to the stadium today

Okay....I have mad respect for this outfit. Psyop? Maybe. Wearing an outift like this he knew he was going to win.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
I don't know what's better; chuds twisting themselves into pretzels trying to root for noted conservative city San Francisco, or finally seeing the true endgame of when Christianity mixes with MAGA and the message is just "we're just going to spew whatever the gently caress we want and say it's ordained by God" by ignoring actual compassionate teachings of the New Testament because it's too woke

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Biden needs to tweet that maybe if that chud didn’t knock over the Satanic statue then maybe the other team would have one.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
“sorry about the RFK Jr thing” — RFK Jr

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Outpost22 posted:

I feel like I'm in opposite land, the chuds were rooting for San Francisco?!

Impossible. They boycotted the NFL years ago and have never watched a game since.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Is today the day? C'mon Engoron!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

MechaX posted:

I don't know what's better; chuds twisting themselves into pretzels trying to root for noted conservative city San Francisco, or finally seeing the true endgame of when Christianity mixes with MAGA and the message is just "we're just going to spew whatever the gently caress we want and say it's ordained by God" by ignoring actual compassionate teachings of the New Testament because it's too woke

I don't think they'd acknowledge the old testament anymore either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

I don't watch TV much, what was his ad?