Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hell to the naw.mov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Fat Jesus posted:

I for one welcome the new Wr's whoever they may be

Mike Williams

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

a neat cape posted:

Mike Williams

he still alive?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Fat Jesus posted:

he still alive?

nah, he died a couple years ago loving some dude

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

Black Sunshine posted:

It would be more fun if the Chiefs were good villains but they're nowhere near Bill/Brady. They're like a dollar store version in bizzaro world with a goofy frog instead of Brady and a generally likeable out of season mall santa in place of Bill.

Brady's psychopathic level of football will and Bill's seething contempt of absolutely everything will forever be unmatched.

Kill me for speaking kindly about those Pats teams please.

https://twitter.com/getnickwright/status/1756810118606225602

Yeah, I posted nick wright, I don't even care

Midnightghoul posted:

Which C tier WR will catch the corndog touchdown in the superbowl next year

Bring back Dieter, imho

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I prefer my GOATS to win ringz at a medium pace

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://x.com/3guysinagarage/status/1756904459521728805?s=20

Moving from Bon Sutton to Spags, what a change

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The Raiders are the last team to beat the Chiefs this season, makes you think

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
That humiliating loss provided the spark to get serious

Also I didn’t realize it was Charvarius Ward who got corn dogged on the game winning TD. drat

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

In a way, we both won our Superbowls this season so I suppose congratulations are in order.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!

kiimo posted:

I thought the same thing, but Brett Veach is out there, saying he’s trying to sign them both

I wonder if they can convince mahomes to mortgage future for a chance at a three peat. I’m pretty sure nothing stops them from turning him into a $100 million cap hit a 2026, to free up money in short term.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I’m just glad I was emotionally prepared for last night because it felt so inevitable the whole year. Patty is an order of magnitude better than everyone else that plays football. The most total team in the league gave him their hardest punch but whoopsie, they missed a PAT and that’s it

Sports is wild, man. Like every competent team is meticulously engineering their squads to defeat him and none of it matters

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
The Mahomes doesn’t run unless it’s the 4th quarter of a playoff game, and oh my the way he actually pretty good at it, is just brutal. Reid is going randomly pull out a QB sneak in 2026 after years of not running it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Calidus posted:

I wonder if they can convince mahomes to mortgage future for a chance at a three peat. I’m pretty sure nothing stops them from turning him into a $100 million cap hit a 2026, to free up money in short term.

They roll into next year with 24M in cap space, 36 if they cut MVS prior to doing anything else. With some restructuring they could get up to 50M.

Sneed, Jones, Tranquil, Gay, Nnadi, and Danna are all the priority free agents, probably in that order.

Keeping Allegretti as the swing guard at the right price would also be huge.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Calidus posted:

The Mahomes doesn’t run unless it’s the 4th quarter of a playoff game, and oh my the way he actually pretty good at it, is just brutal. Reid is going randomly pull out a QB sneak in 2026 after years of not running it.

The speed he runs at, with that silly running motion, is one of the most confusing things to watch every time it happens

My brain refuses to accept that he's actually covering ground til it's already a first down and then some

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/FieldYates/status/1757046130506940897?s=20

Thinking about converting to Christianity

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
That game felt like the entire season compressed into one night. Mistakes, turnovers, dropped passes for the first half, some slight competence, then everything running smoothly by the 4th quarter, all tied in with a defense keeping us in the game.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Deebo had 33 yards on 11 targets. CLAMPED.

Everyone is discussing Mahomes vs Brady this morning, I want to discuss Sneed vs McDuffie who is the best CB in the NFL. Former has better press technique latter has better man coverage.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

McDuffie doesn't draw a dumbass 15 yard penalty once a game though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
He lightly slapped that 49er, and the rest of the penalties are part of being a physical corner

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/billbarnwell/status/1756944124236689581?s=20

LB4 is better than our best LB from 5 years ago (Hitchens)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Calidus posted:

It’ll be like how Peyton used to do the QB bootleg once every 5~ years and it was always hilarious

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Calidus posted:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BrandonPerna/status/1756891666571460655?t=CTvsno7FgveOJx7TbJgfPQ&s=19

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Robert Mays pointing out on Athletic pod how Leo Chenal demolished Kittle on the edge all night. got some good young defenders.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

they've suffered enough

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Midnightghoul posted:

they've suffered enough

Losing Dru Tranquill probably factors in somehow

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Losing Dru Tranquill probably factors in somehow

God I hate Telesco and Staley

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

God I hate Telesco and Staley

It’s the Harbie & Herbie show now.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Black Sunshine posted:

It would be more fun if the Chiefs were good villains but they're nowhere near Bill/Brady. They're like a dollar store version in bizzaro world with a goofy frog instead of Brady
He's a giant crybaby, op. He is also really good at football but I'll never forget or let the thermonuclear tantrum he threw at the end of the Bills game go.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
That sucks. I hope you can forgive him at some point.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

fartknocker posted:

It’s the Harbie & Herbie show now.

Telesco letting Drue and Kyzir White walk was so stupid.

I hope with him gone, the team and Eric Weddle will mend fences

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

A lot of crying about someone crying. Will use those tears to travel all the way to the parade.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm hoping to get Parade day off, but I just started a new job in November and I'm low man on the totem pole :/

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pron on VHS posted:

That sucks. I hope you can forgive him at some point.
Its less forgiving and more "man that was hilarious and pathetic". Everyone has bad days and he is obviously an incredible competitor but for some reason it massively changed my opinion on the guy.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’ll let him know

Edit:

https://x.com/HunterSamuels/status/1756894242306179561?s=20

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Its less forgiving and more "man that was hilarious and pathetic". Everyone has bad days and he is obviously an incredible competitor but for some reason it massively changed my opinion on the guy.
Well I am devastated to hear that.

SalTheBard posted:

I'm hoping to get Parade day off, but I just started a new job in November and I'm low man on the totem pole :/

I have an interview on Wednesday :shobon:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

It was reminiscent of a spoiled child finally being told "no" and throwing a tantrum because of it.

I'm okay with it because it just helped him become more unlikeable in my eyes and, as a division rival, it's my duty to hate.

I'm having a real problem disliking Reid though. I mean, I don't actively like him like I did when he was coaching Philly but I can't seem to hate on the guy at all. He just gives off jolly fat man vibes and I respect what he brings to the game as an offensive mind.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I am interviewing multiple people on Wednesday. Kids have the day off and I get 4 hours to "celebrate" sometime this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pron on VHS posted:

I’ll let him know

LiquidFriend posted:

Well I am devastated to hear that.

you guys are being weird about this. Congrats on your team winning the Super Bowl.

Black Sunshine posted:

It was reminiscent of a spoiled child finally being told "no" and throwing a tantrum because of it.

I'm okay with it because it just helped him become more unlikeable in my eyes and, as a division rival, it's my duty to hate.

I'm having a real problem disliking Reid though. I mean, I don't actively like him like I did when he was coaching Philly but I can't seem to hate on the guy at all. He just gives off jolly fat man vibes and I respect what he brings to the game as an offensive mind.
Yeah I cant hate Reid.