Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1756102619095834702

movies are back ladles and gentlemens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

John wick but with dinosaurs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

OK, I'll do it

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

MarcusSA posted:

John wick but with dinosaurs

That would actually rule. That goat was given to Keanu Reeves by his ex wife right before she got bitten in half on the toilet

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
*Brick Top voice* Give me the shootah!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The big pitch almost 20 years ago was the US Military augmenting the dinos even more to have more humanoid features and intelligence and putting them out for military ops for a Jurassic Park movie.

I don't know if we could could some sort of 'Serpent The Troops' bumper stickers on cars in the movie or not. Maybe some "At least the dinosaurs have a moral reason to fight a war for oil!"

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Yeah but Alec Baldwin just got arrested for manslaughter.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Yeah but Alec Baldwin just got arrested for mans laughter.

It's true, comedy IS illegal now (woke mind virus)

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Freaky Friday but it's Blue and red hair lady switching places.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
At this point, let's just do low-budget ($100-150M movies) Jurassic Park crossovers with other IPs and see what sticks.

It's Always Sunny on Isla Nublar: The gang tries to con the park into an insurance payout by staging accidents, and ultimately end up causing another disaster where chaos happens and hundreds die.

Jurassic World vs Terminator. The Connors hide out in Jurassic World and a dozen T-800s are sent back. Dinosaurs freak out the exact opposite way that dogs do and just want to kill Terminators.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

JediTalentAgent posted:

At this point, let's just do low-budget ($100-150M movies) Jurassic Park crossovers with other IPs and see what sticks.

It's Always Sunny on Isla Nublar: The gang tries to con the park into an insurance payout by staging accidents, and ultimately end up causing another disaster where chaos happens and hundreds die.

Jurassic World vs Terminator. The Connors hide out in Jurassic World and a dozen T-800s are sent back. Dinosaurs freak out the exact opposite way that dogs do and just want to kill Terminators.

T-Rex vs. Predator

Someone give me $100,000, I'll write the loving thing

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

a facehugger implants a t-rex creating a trexenomorph

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

T-Rex vs. Predator

Someone give me $100,000, I'll write the loving thing

I'm going to walk into a board room with the word "PREDATOR" on a magnetic stickers on a whiteboard.

I'm going slowly tear the magnet in half and put it back on the whiteboard with another magnet in the middle to spell: PREDARAPTOR

Then I'm going to draw a dollar sign at the end.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I really liked how the cast was 100% all-in-insane on Saltburn, but I didn't care for the actual plot of it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm going to walk into a board room with the word "PREDATOR" on stickers and stick one on everybody's forehead

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Tunicate posted:

a facehugger implants a t-rex creating a trexenomorph

sorta been done

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Vakal posted:

sorta been done

*adds single line*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
National Lampoon's Jurassic Vacation could end two different franchises.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

JP movie where the dinos get smarter and take over on their own, as nature "uhh finding a way" to break out of mankind's endless testing and imprisonment

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
JP movie where the dinosaurs all have huge titties

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
JP movie set in the distant future where dinosaurs have taken over, started a new civilization post humans, eventually got into genetic engineering, and then created a Trash age(?) park, filled with genetically recreated humans, who obviously get loose and eat all the dinosaurs.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
JP but instead of dinosaurs it's BEES

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Tighclops posted:

JP but instead of dinosaurs it's BEES

But bees are our friends, they make delicious honey! Don't see no lazy dinosaurs making honey!

They were around during dinosaur times though, as far back as 130 million years!

Also if you Google "how long have bee's existed" it auto suggests "how long have bees existed on this planet." So I'm pretty sure google knows bees are some sort of alien species traveling the universe and providing honey for all friendly like, as well.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

JP but they're all giant autonomous animatronic sex toys. keep everything else the same, this is key

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kalel posted:

JP but they're all giant autonomous animatronic sex toys. keep everything else the same, this is key

That sick gently caress Hammond bring his grandkids to the park.

Jesus, the board was right to be worried.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

kalel posted:

are they the weird sex toys?

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

JP but members of an exclusive fine dining society are bringing back long extinct creatures to eat and invite our group of protagonists to sample the delights. Third act twist: you were eating hominids

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bitterandtwisted posted:

JP but members of an exclusive fine dining society are bringing back long extinct creatures to eat and invite our group of protagonists to sample the delights. Third act twist: you were eating hominids

Not sure how much of a twist that is. If a bunch of billionaires are getting together to eat clones, I'm just going to assume it's going to be clones of themselves. The twist would be if it's not cloning, but their just eating themselves from the future, to you know, gain their future selves powers and what not.

Well if time machines are ever invented I just got myself a got myself a great business idea!

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

JP but the people running the park have realized dinosaurs are simply too dangerous so they pivot to incredibly lifelike humanoid robots. Park visitors can interact with them in a variety of settings but the movie will only focus on the Wild West one.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

kalel posted:

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Jurassic Park but it takes place 1,000,000 years after the last one and humans have all gone extinct but a scientist dinosaur has just opened a new park where they've recreated humans through advanced cloning technology.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Ghostbusters: Jurassic Empire. Dinosaur ghosts rampage through NYC.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Rita-rex and the Shawshank redemption.

Mr. T-rex did not kill his wife and her lover!!! Also do you know how hard it is for a t-rex to use a rock hammer. Such tiny, tiny arms.

It does not have a happy ending. :(

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
E.T-Rex. Dinosaurs were actually aliens this whole time.

Starship T-Rexers: Giant Bugs vs. T-Rexes. (It's a prequel movie. The bugs attempted to invade Earth millions of years ago and fought the dinos that ruled the planet. In the end, they launch the asteroid that wipes out the dinosaurs.)

Triceratoppenheimer: It's about how the US used a cloned dinosaur to build us the bomb

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
A reboot of the Dinosaurs sitcom where the dad character runs an ape-themed amusement park.

It still ends with him somehow causing the Ice Age. Maybe add the goofy squirrel from the movies looking on as a cameo for Brand Synergy.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So in Jurassic WW2 films, which dinos are on the good side and which dinos are on the nazi side?

Feel like t-rex is defiantly on the good side.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
A Jurassic Park movie where the new owners are so goddamned obsessed with the idea of cavemen living at the same time as dinosaurs that the new park has cloned cromagnons, neanderthals, etc. to coexist in the park with them to prove it MIGHT have been feasible.

Cut to a story about how the new owner, as a child, watched a cartoon of cavemen fighting dinosaurs and how his heart was broken when he got to high school and learned that it could have never happened.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a jurassic park movie where one of the dinosaurs is a paramedic in Dinohattan who develops the power to see the future... and realizes she can use that insight to change it. Forced to confront revelations about her past, she forges a relationship with three young dinosaurs bound for powerful destinies... if they can all survive a deadly present.

Mozi fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 12, 2024

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Nice Van My Man posted:

Jurassic Park but it takes place 1,000,000 years after the last one and humans have all gone extinct but a scientist dinosaur has just opened a new park where they've recreated humans through advanced cloning technology.

Jurassic Park but it takes place in a world where goons actually read the page they are posting on (the impossible dream).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i fixed it ok!

actually the issue is i do read the page but it all immediately goes into my subconscious and is re-presented to my mind as if it was my own idea