Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Mantis42 posted:

gout isn't curable only treatable so bobby hosed himself for life

Did you know you have to heat up eyetalian food?

E: I love that the same guy running the "NY Deli" is also later in the "Sushi restaurant" as a chef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Adult Bobby won't drink because alcohol in general is a gout trigger. Hanks disappointment will be immeasurable

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013

pixaal posted:

I seem to remember Bobby loving liver sandwiches and giving himself gout

You got Turf Toe Bobby!

Is there liver in chopped chicken liver? Cause that's on a Louie Anderson.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Sir, there's no yelling in the propane department. Some of these gasses are extremely...volubliaious...

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fishstick posted:

Did you know you have to heat up eyetalian food?

E: I love that the same guy running the "NY Deli" is also later in the "Sushi restaurant" as a chef

yeah lol

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Dowmo arigaawto

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

Milo and POTUS posted:

How much was peggy making anyway? I know being a teacher in texas probably plays garbageola but a sub was probably making much shittier. does she bankroll her own schemes?

Hank said she made a “little extra” as a notary public too, lol. I think there’s legally a cap on how much you can charge per notary signature stamp and the amount is REALLY tiny, like $1 or something.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

tehslime posted:

Hank said she made a “little extra” as a notary public too, lol. I think there’s legally a cap on how much you can charge per notary signature stamp and the amount is REALLY tiny, like $1 or something.

For some reason I picture her primary customer being Dale.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

but who knows how many cat lady wills and self-notarizations she did

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

tehslime posted:

It’s been a while since I saw it, but I’m pretty sure she notarized something for herself once, which is such a perfect Peggy moment.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

It’s been a while since I saw it, but I’m pretty sure she notarized something for herself once, which is such a perfect Peggy moment.

Yeah the time Buck sold Sugarfoots to Hank had her notarize the receipt later that night.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy’s resume must be a real fun thing to read

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mantis42 posted:

gout isn't curable only treatable so bobby hosed himself for life

Bobby had hyperuricemia brought on by his diet, he probably didn't have full blown permanent gout.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

KoTH fanfic: Peggy gets arrested by the IRS because she paid herself to self-notarize so many times that they thought she was money laundering.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy gets audited by the IRS version of Peggy, who’s impressed by her and also the reason Dale’s never been caught with any tax stuff.

She also starts dating Bill

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

At work and "dang it Bobby, you bruised it! Now I have to remove an interior petal."

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

tehslime posted:

I paid like $20 for a notary for a car I bought privately. It’s hard to charge that price (or anything) because banks provide the service for free but if you’re working outside banker hours or willing to drive to the place than there’s a niche for it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I used to work at a place that had to get a lot of notary poo poo done and the guy charged $20 a pop, but he also just let me bring in my boss' ID instead of him going in person and used a different name on the forms and stuff so it might have been paying a little extra for the service

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Last time I had to get something notarized we were quoted $100 but they waived it since we were a non-profit.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Nooner posted:

I used to work at a place that had to get a lot of notary poo poo done and the guy charged $20 a pop, but he also just let me bring in my boss' ID instead of him going in person and used a different name on the forms and stuff so it might have been paying a little extra for the service

That's a bad notary.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ghost Leviathan posted:

For some reason I picture her primary customer being Dale.

dale and peggy is such a weird pairing but I kinda loved it when it happened

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

They both have delusions of grandeur and it's interesting to see where that causes friction

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Arson Daily posted:

and thats how i learned about gout when i was like 19

Same except instead of gout I learned about No Doubt.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

i think i was 14-15. it was enlightening

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I learned about gout from "Lunchlady Land," like a young boy in the 90s should.

I was 11, my older brother bought "They're All Going to Laugh at You" album, and after I had heard the song I asked my mom was gout was.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Milo and POTUS posted:

What are the good Dale / Peggy episodes? I can think of two, the book store / gun store, and the taxidermy episode.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

There's the episode in s11 where Peggy falls for an MLM (again) and Dale tries to escape the real Rusty Shackleford so they collude to fake their deaths.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

Same except instead of gout I learned about No Doubt.

No Gout

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
There's the episode where Peggy, Dale, and Minh use Bill to gauge what stocks to invest in.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

JaddaCaddra posted:

He did make Bobby eat liver once, after all.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'm glad someone dubbed this anime

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm glad someone dubbed this anime

Baka gaijin...

https://youtu.be/9JH4YIXfNeA?feature=shared

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Have a happy Mardi Gras Something Awful King of the Hill thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz9rQsutfuo

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Extra Large Marge posted:

Have a happy Mardi Gras Something Awful King of the Hill thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz9rQsutfuo

lol never noticed Peggy looks annoyed behind Hank after Bobby says the etouffee line

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

lol never noticed Peggy looks annoyed behind Hank after Bobby says the etouffee line

Annoyed? She's clearly smiling.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

SettingSun posted:

There's the episode in s11 where Peggy falls for an MLM (again) and Dale tries to escape the real Rusty Shackleford so they collude to fake their deaths.

He asked for the GOOD episodes.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

to be honest I've run out of things to say to that woman

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

you broke my grill posted:

to be honest I've run out of things to say to that woman

https://youtu.be/9LW5NVM8D1k?si=DilQ_CvgkqOqorrZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Nooner posted:

a notary's only job is verifying the person signing is who they say they are.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

That's a bad notary.