Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

GolfHole posted:

actually we never see anyone drinking or eating during meetings, how unrealistic

Wow someone should watch strange new worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

they 'eat' all the time on lexx im just going to watch lexx

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

davidspackage posted:

Me making license plates in Federation prison:

Computer, replicate a license plate, designation "P-CARD DUNE BUGGY"

Computer, replicate a license plate, designation "T. PARIS P*SSYCRUSHA"

ENS4LIFE

GAMMA Q

A55B RGY (state of Florida plate)

SLMDR MOM

WARP 69

WARP 420

WOLF 359 (veteran plate)

DEEP6T9

CUBE SLYR

AGMNTD (rejected)

FLLY FNCTL

GHST BNGR (MD plates)

KHAAAAAN

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

DECONME

THRESHLD

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I feel like I’m in the futurama writers room circa 2002

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Computer load holodeck program Riker_BigNaturalsV7

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

WEYOUN 4-8

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LUV2WARP

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

CainFortea posted:

It was a bitchin camero.

He ran over my Weyoun

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dabir posted:

Is the guy who concealed his genetically augmented status from Starfleet for a decade plus any good at keeping secrets? Lemme think about that one

He got caught because he discussed it with his parents in a publicly accessible space rather than his private quarters or an exam room with a door. His Opsec is terrible. His dad went to prison!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Facebook Aunt posted:

He got caught because he discussed it with his parents in a publicly accessible space rather than his private quarters or an exam room with a door. His Opsec is terrible. His dad went to prison!

an accident, or the elaborate 4d scheme of an augmented superfreak who was tired of dealing with his old man’s poo poo?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Facebook Aunt posted:

no he didn't. His parents brought it up out of nowhere talking to an UNRESPONSIVE HOLOGRAM OF HIM. It's their idiot fault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OPq60KQhk

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Brawnfire posted:

I remember my extremely colorblind friend in highschool was a fervent lover of Babylon 5 ships because of the color schemes.

I like 'em because I'm poisoned by Chris Foss art.

Me:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Also, this picture made me laugh like an idiot. I like Tom Paris carrying a printer.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Also, this picture made me laugh like an idiot. I like Tom Paris carrying a printer.

lol this is amazing. What is the context? British store ad?

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

Megillah Gorilla posted:

If anyone was going to film his wife during coitus, it would be that loving Neelix.

Harry Kim, space pirate

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Janeway and Tuvok are smolderingly hot. drat that's some sexy technology.

Everyone else... Lmao

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Why isn't that Tom Paris picture posted every time someone mentions a goon carrying a printer?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

counterfeitsaint posted:

Why isn't that Tom Paris picture posted every time someone mentions a goon carrying a printer?

No goon is as cool as tom paris

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

redshirt posted:

Parade Magazine, a national magazine that was (is?) distributed as a section of a bunch of different Sunday newspapers. The article is a fluff piece about all the hottest new 1997 technology that's available, posing with the cast of Voyager for unknown reasons.

Full scans: https://voy.trekcore.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=364

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

It was a piece for Parade magazine.

Edit: like the MAD Magazine parody it was also written under the impression that the doctor was named "Zimmerman"

Jimbone Tallshanks fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Feb 13, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I keep thinking, "Who are those other squares in the photos?! Show more Star Trek!"

lol

Big Parade fan here too. It used to be this mini newspaper magazine inside the regular magazine. 2 in 1!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Edit: like the MAD Magazine parody it was also written under the impression that the doctor was named "Zimmerman"

I appreciate that they locked Neelix in some kind of cage.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Beltran just loving off and putting the webcam on his head

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

Kes: *thousand yard stare*
Janeway: "I can't touch this woman, its freaking me out, what have you done to her Neelix"
Neelix: "I will hide my shame by hiding in a glass container, also hiding my face by positioning just behind the connector"

Photographer: "I still better get paid for this"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dabir posted:

no he didn't. His parents brought it up out of nowhere talking to an UNRESPONSIVE HOLOGRAM OF HIM. It's their idiot fault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OPq60KQhk

LOL I guess we know where he got his original dumb dumb genes from.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

When did Jason Alexander have a guest role on Voyager???

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Think Tank"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Yeah he played the huge dork nerd genius alien who wanted to kidnap Seven because she had giant...uh brains...

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

DrSunshine posted:

When did Jason Alexander have a guest role on Voyager???

season 5, episode 19

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
He had a vagina on his forehead.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Big surprise that Star Trek nerd has no idea what pussy looks like.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Robert Picardo gets to coyly present a 3DS, Garrett Wang gets a pair of Deus Ex sunglasses and has to struggle to hold a pile of... I thought they were books at first but are they European board games?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dabir posted:

Robert Picardo gets to coyly present a 3DS, Garrett Wang gets a pair of Deus Ex sunglasses and has to struggle to hold a pile of... I thought they were books at first but are they European board games?

lol that's software friend! Boxes, for software. Manuals, CDs, etc.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

me rn:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Dabir posted:

this post gave me arthritis

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Dabir posted:

The full description:

See, before Google and Wikipedias you would spend $40 for a CD if you wanted to search a database of information on a particular topic.

You Don't Know Jack is a pretty timeless game, though.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

god they even give you a loving phone number to call and talk to someone about ordering it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What the hell does Tuvok have wrapped around him?