Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Again with the "jerking off two guys at the same time" dance. It's one of the most ridiculous things he does, right up there along side accordion hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

kazil posted:

lol there's going to be a blizzard in NY03 tomorrow

Uh how? The rodent that predicts the future told the man in the town square that it's spring!!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

bird food bathtub posted:

Again with the "jerking off two guys at the same time" dance. It's one of the most ridiculous things he does, right up there along side accordion hands.

There was that lady on Jeopardy the other night that did that same double jerk off dance. The gif was making rounds last week.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Uh how? The rodent that predicts the future told the man in the town square that it's spring!!

The rodent is a Soros deep state psy-op to get Joe Biden re-elected so he can force everybody to drink the water that's turning the frogs gay.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Scam Likely posted:

Yeah but Biden smelled that little girls hair one time I saw it in a selectively edited video on X. 🤣🤣🤣

Well if we saw him do it once then we can be sure that’s the only time he’s been creepy around young girls.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

that rear end in a top hat only controls the weather in Pennsylvania

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

kazil posted:

that rear end in a top hat only controls the weather in Pennsylvania

So the snow I'm supposed to get tonight is his fault? gently caress you, Phil! :argh:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Jerking off two dudes at the same time would improve the lives of two men. Donald trump deserves two medals

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
If Melania outlives her blubby hubby, the inheritance fight between her and the non-Barron children is going to be one for the record books. Assuming there’s anything left to inherit at that point.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

Jerking off two dudes at the same time would improve the lives of two men. Donald trump deserves two medals

Four men if they're tip to tip.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Powershift posted:

:trumppop:

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Is Santos' former district Cop Land or am I thinking of someone else?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Powershift posted:

Somehow that reminded me of the "Lady in red" spoof of a british tv commercial and now I feel ill.
E: not the jerking off, the vibe from the fellers voice.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Powershift posted:

Four men, straight out of central casting, tip to tip, tears in their eyes, "Sir, sir,"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I don't think Melanie has been spotted with Trump at any of his events. I'm pretty sure she was going to divorce him but then they renegotiated her prenuptial and also the trust fund for Barron which is why she stays with him.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1757148446220280139

Oh god please yes.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Considering whats been happening with his court cases, I think Baron is going to have to learn a lot about cardboard.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Did Donald Trump die on the toilet yet? I’m getting impatient.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Yes. Please do this. In fact make her Chair of the RNC.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Yes, do this.

loving gut the Republican Party for the rest of my life and salt the ashes, please!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Did Donald Trump die on the toilet yet? I’m getting impatient.

No he just smells like it. :(

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Powershift posted:

See, this is just the sort of out-of-the-box thinking we so desperately need in government today.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
THe more that the Trumps are in direct charge of the RNC the better its going to be for Democrats in November. So Yeah, make your daughter in law RNC chair.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
When is the official republican nomination? I assume there will be no running mate pick until after then.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

We will never be this fortunate.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

When is the official republican nomination? I assume there will be no running mate pick until after then.

Technically, it's at the convention which willbe in Milwaukee in mid-July. But the presumptive candidate is obvious.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
recording artist lara trump?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Surely only a Trump can fix the GOP's financial woes. After all, look at how great a job he's done with his own campaign!

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Random Stranger posted:

We will never be this fortunate.

Of course we will. Why assume anything other than nepotism?

Trump will tell us she's an experienced genius in politics just like he is.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

State GOP chairs from across the nation coming to Lara Trump with tears in their eyes, “please, Lara, please! We need to pay our office leases!” and she says, “sorry! I just spent all the money on this bitchin’ rad music video of me singing Celebrate! Too bad Kool and the Gang sent a cease-and-desist and made me take it down!”

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Stink Billyums posted:

loved that Tom Petty cover of her song

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Stink Billyums posted:

3/4 of these words are correct

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

#1 Zune store recording artist Lara Trump??

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Lara Trump star singer of the hit single "I Want to be Ninja"

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Durf posted:

Lara Trump star singer of the hit single "I Want to be Ninja"

the I want to be ninja lady was a contestant on the apprentice. really.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Please make Lara Trump Chair of the RNC or Co Chair.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

Please make Lara Trump Chair of the RNC or Co Chair.

How hard can it be? Ronna Romney McDaniel has been doing it this whole time, there can’t be anything to it!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I want the Republican party to be destroyed as a political power holding entity so let's keep this line of thought going. Put Stank and Chode in there somewhere high up making important decisions too. After all the Middle East peace and COVID response they pulled off, my dreams could come true and they'd get the chance to grift millions more dollars (into their legal fees) as a bonus. I'm pretty excited by this let's make it happen.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm pretty sure Trump is going to try to get the RNC to pay his legal bills in the Engoron case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

I'm pretty sure Trump is going to try to get the RNC to pay his legal bills in the Engoron case.

:lol: good!