Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Captain Fargle posted:

The loving uncertainty about, well, everything to do with this upcoming election is driving me absolutely mad. I don't even particularly want Biden to win I just want Trump to loving lose and lose and lose and LOSE EVEN loving HARDER. I want to see him ruined. Destroyed. I want to see him die in absolute loving misery and keeps not loving happening.

It seems like all we get is just constant worry about the Democrats and goddamnit why can't anything straightforward and decisive ever loving happen? I'm getting legitimately really pissed off at how everything just seems to keep NOT happening.

take a break and come back after the conventions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

zone posted:

Oh no, anyway. If the GOP goes bankrupt, even better.

knowning Mace she made the calls to herself and it's all just another attention grabbing lie.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol:

“Kevin sucks! Why did we ever let him lead us, anyways?”

*donor funding dries up*

“OOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!! :qq:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

kazil posted:

Full disclosure, I did not read these
:same:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lol this is why most house speakers are never in jeopardy of losing their seats. instead these morons are just like, "kevin fundraises a lot? i've never seen it! what are they going to do, take my funding and primary me?"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Oh no!

Oh well, I’m about to eat four chili dogs. Jealous, thread?!

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

It's like absolutely everyone just completely forgot how to go for the loving throat.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrMojok posted:

Oh no!

:nomnom:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MrMojok posted:

Oh no!

yes, very.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The never McCarthy rhinos have hurt our wife's private plane fund.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Why the gently caress did it even take four goddamn years after Jan 6th to get to this point anyway?!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Trump draining the RNC coffers to pay off his mounting legal bills and fines is going to be fantastic. Especially if Engoron rules in the 10s of millions of dollars.

Isn't hundreds of millions more likely?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Captain Fargle posted:

Why the gently caress did it even take four goddamn years after Jan 6th to get to this point anyway?!

the at least 10 million to 100 million US citizens who supported the Jan 6 insurrection.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Captain Fargle posted:

It's been just over 3 years

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tens of millions spent on Super Bowl ads and candles

Someone help me budget my family name is dying!

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Christ I loving hate Trump. I HATE HIM SO GODDAMN MUCH.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Captain Fargle posted:

:hmmyes:

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Motherfucker should have gone the same way as Shinzo Abe by now.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
shut up lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I feel like the entire world is just going to be holding its collective breath as the U.S. election cycle begins. Those NATO comments were chilling.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Captain Fargle posted:

Do you know how bad this makes things for Joe Biden?

Because it is a lot.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Covid should have loving killed him. There's no goddamn justice in the world. Should have died drowning in his own lungs. Him and Bojo and goddamn Bolsonaro too.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Don't talk about potential assassination of politicians :thanks:

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Captain Fargle posted:

Motherfucker should have gone the same way as Shinzo Abe by now.

I'm convinced the Secret Service is like the only federal agency that's any good at their job.

Toxic Mental posted:

Whoops. Shutting up.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

HKR posted:

take a break and come back after the conventions.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

I'm sorry. I know I probably shouldn't be ranting like this here but sometimes it feels like I've just got to let it out somewhere or I'm going to go completely mad you know?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Toxic Mental posted:

* Sadly packs up slide deck full of evidence that Zachary Taylor was poisoned in 1850

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

1) this headline gave me whiplash

2) just some light conspiracy to commit murder

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

OPAONI posted:

I'm convinced the Secret Service is like the only federal agency that's any good at their job.

Lol and furthermore lmao

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Captain Fargle posted:

Because your entire system of government is fundamentally broken and nobody that can has any interest in fixing it.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

President Donald Trump did everything right in the face of Incredible Pressures from the Leftist and Democrats. I'm personally looking forward to another 4 years under his Tremendous Leadership and Stewardship. Love him or hate him, he's a Pure American, Loyal to a fault. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🦅🦅🦅🫡

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

you're right and you should say it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Captain Fargle posted:

I dunno he doesn’t seem so bad

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lpzie posted:

President Donald Trump did everything right in the face of Incredible Pressures from the Leftist and Democrats. I'm personally looking forward to another 4 years under his Tremendous Leadership and Stewardship. Love him or hate him, he's a Pure American, Loyal to a fault. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🦅🦅🦅🫡

Agreed and while we're at it free the j6ers

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Because your entire system of government is fundamentally broken and nobody that can has any interest in fixing it.

I'm not even American!

I am from Northern Ireland though so your statement does kinda still apply.

EDIT: Hell we even had a loving far right local part running goddamn "Drain the Swamp" posters at our last elections. There's so much bleed and spillover from American evangelical bullshit everywhere and I just want it to *loving stop*

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Captain Fargle posted:

I want to see him ruined. Destroyed. I want to see him die in absolute loving misery and keeps not loving happening.

You should set your hopes lower.

Unfortunately, the chance of Trump serving jail time is still low, and even if his businesses are destroyed and he's walloped in the election, he will still live out his days in luxury and comfort, surrounded by sycophants.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Ice Spice is satan now right? Is her music any good?

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Senor Tron posted:

You should set your hopes lower.

Unfortunately, the chance of Trump serving jail time is still low, and even if his businesses are destroyed and he's walloped in the election, he will still live out his days in luxury and comfort, surrounded by sycophants.

He'll die frothing mad about it though which I'll take as at least something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Wait, I thought we were hanging out in here because Trump is a funny guy. Did I miss something? I mean birdbrain :lol: