Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

You gotta be squiddin me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

More data

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

well, I always expected that in the end america would be taken down by corporations maximizing profit to the detriment of themselves and everyone else

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/kiSmvgA.mp4

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

Hollismason posted:

We have to basically wait until the Boomers are all dead to get any real progress in our country.

I'd add a decade or two to that estimate, since Trump got a lot of relatively young chuds lifetime judicial appointments, so between them and the current Supreme Court, there's probably a good 20-30 years of "unelected law wizards stop anything progressive" still to come.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

loomer always reminded me of the doll from saw

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

is this what u see when u get LOOMERED

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Durf posted:

Newsom vs Don Jr and potential First Lady (girlfriend?) Guilfoyle would be really funny tho

Guilfoyle would mix a bunch of true poo poo about their marriage with a bunch of Q poo poo, and it will be a disaster.

I don’t think Newsome is a good presidential candidate.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“I wish they weren’t a part of the whole thing and then I wouldn’t have been forced to root for the Poop City Niners”

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

is this what u see when u get LOOMERED

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Powered Descent posted:

* Sadly packs up slide deck full of evidence that Zachary Taylor was poisoned in 1850

*puts away deepfake of Jodie Foster saying "John we have one last job for you" alongside photo of reagan's protege" *

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Can't be. woke, broke, etc

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
i cant believe that 123.4 million people were brainwashed by taylor swift into voting for joe biden last night

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
i mean if he's got that in the bag he can pretty much stop campaigning then?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Even as a non-football person: it was a good game

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Froghammer posted:

Assuming this is the end for him, it's the single funniest way his career trajectory could have possibly ended

but this isn't him dying because of ants after getting to try american sweets?

https://y.yarn.co/f2ed5d3f-d3fd-4564-a2e0-9c9e37086812.mp4

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/HsuZCyN.mp4

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

The last pop culture institution of old white drunks is wrenched from their hands

All that’s left is TRUMP

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

123.4? The Twitter chuds are gonna have a field day with that

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Late Fees posted:

Clearly someone at CBS was just mashing keys when they made up the data.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

withak posted:

Clearly someone at CBS was just mashing keys when they made up the data.

Ugh, sorry guys, I had a crazy busy day at the Deep State on Friday and I didn't leave myself enough time to make up believable-sounding numbers :smith:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

It Handcuffs

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Late Fees posted:

Trump wondering how they got his pin number.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I enjoyed how angry KC winning made the worst people.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

"123.4 million viewers? yeah sure. so now they're making up numbers too!"

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

absolutely disgusting, normalizing watching professional sports.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

The Superbowl started boring as poo poo but the halftime show was fun and it turned out to be an awesome game. A++++ would conspire with the deep state again to destroy democracy

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
can't believe the Swifties bought 100 million bot viewers

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

cr0y posted:

The Superbowl started boring as poo poo but the halftime show was fun and it turned out to be an awesome game. A++++ would conspire with the deep state again to destroy democracy

lil jon coming out of retirement was something

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

That's loving great news that the Trumps are involved with managing the money of the RNC. Its super good news for the Democrats because Trump is 100% going to try to figure out how to pay off the hundreds of millions of dollars he's going to get fined by Engoron.

I think we all know how this is going to turn out. He will say he deserves the money for how awesome he was and that he worked so hard and that the party only exists because of him. He'll have half the RNC eating out of his rear end, while the other half will sigh and vote for him anyway.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
C'mon Donnie. Make the tweet about ratings. Make it. Make it now. A :females: got better ratings than you I know you're still awake after snorting some more adderal and burning with narcissistic rage.

Do it you fat gently caress.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

judge dude better give us more material soon because goddamn this thread is getting weird

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Rockman Reserve posted:

judge dude better give us more material soon because goddamn this thread is getting weird

:getin:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Come on, I've seen the MaL photos. Donnie doesn't need to compete with the world's most popular pretty blonde lady who is also a self-made billionaire! He has Florida's SEXIEST spray-tanned septegenarians hanging out at his private club!! Now that's living!!!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Wikipedia posted:

On August 31, 2020, LaCivita was announced as head of Preserve America, a new pro-Trump superPAC that began a $30-million advertising blitz in early September, focusing initially on the swing states of Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Iowa and Georgia.
In 2022, he was the general consultant for Ron Johnson's re-election bid for United States Senator from Wisconsin. LaCivita currently serves as a senior advisor on Donald Trump's 2024 presidential campaign.

As of 2023, LaCivita was the chief strategist of Trump's MAGA Inc. Super PAC

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1757215357360566491

Trump is going to rob the party blind, there is going to be warehouses full of Trump Water that the GOP bought rotting years from now.

And I'm here for it.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR3ayUHJTQ

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

News: Biden is too old, can't say the right words!

Meanwhile, Trump four years ago ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

Senor Tron posted:

If we want to start a 2028 (dear god no) betting pool:

Biden wins the '24 election.

Biden suffers some medical situation late in his second term that makes Harris take over.

She runs through a brutal primary process, may or may not get it.

Whatever chud Republicans are running in 2028 wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Rockman Reserve posted:

Soon we're gonna be posting about hot dogs and milk, or hot dogs in milk.