Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/rahll/status/1757306198544515296?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

I like that guy is a loving liar too

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I'm sure he sucks and all but I'm not seeing what in the pic shows it's a lie, other than doing it 3 days after being cleared.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

axolotl farmer posted:

Don't post your signs
--the Swan

:drat:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Air Skwirl posted:

Poor rhino just wanted a friend.
That's (presumably) one of those chill rhinos that just hangs around a town in Nepal like pigeons.

https://news.mongabay.com/2023/07/wild-or-not-dilemma-over-two-human-friendly-rhinos-in-nepal/

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

I loving love rhinos. Just big dumb tank-dogs.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

If I were balloon guy, I would either be laughing maniacally or yelling "sorrysorrysorrysorry"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hear you can attract rhinos by lightning fires.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Me every time I unwittingly reply to a quote coming from a different thread

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

I'm sure he sucks and all but I'm not seeing what in the pic shows it's a lie, other than doing it 3 days after being cleared.

He's saying he hasn't been able to run at all for three years right? If I'm reading it right it really doesn't seem possible to run a decent 10k of the bat, I'm a marathon runner and have to build back up to 5k after a few months of. It's most likely he's starting and stopping his watch and counting it as a true 10k.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Annabel Pee posted:

It's most likely he's starting and stopping his watch and counting it as a true 10k.

The classic "I ran a 10k last year. It only took me 365 days."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Annabel Pee posted:

He's saying he hasn't been able to run at all for three years right? If I'm reading it right it really doesn't seem possible to run a decent 10k of the bat, I'm a marathon runner and have to build back up to 5k after a few months of. It's most likely he's starting and stopping his watch and counting it as a true 10k.

56 min 10k isn't exactly crazy fast. Assuming he's not going to do that every day then it's pretty plausible. If he does try to do it on the regular though he's going to get hurt.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Steve-O just shared this lunatic on his Instagram.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

classic long hair mustache guy behavior

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Mister Speaker posted:

Steve-O just shared this lunatic on his Instagram.

There's usually a lot of "what did you think was going to happen?" ITT, but that is one of the what did you think was going to happenest things of all

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Flint_Paper posted:

There's usually a lot of "what did you think was going to happen?" ITT, but that is one of the what did you think was going to happenest things of all

It looks like he's been doing it a bunch and collecting branches well before he did on this attempt so it was slowing his fall much better. So probably that was what he was planning on happening again. Only this time it didn't and only just managed to work out OK for him.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/BTXUnHL.mp4

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/kZp1jaU.mp4

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Well that was quite a journey for a 10 second video.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^
WAIT FOR IT!!!

Shageletic posted:

Fight the system

Become ungovernable:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 04:22 on Feb 14, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
We recently had a few videos of people shooting through their own car windows and here's another. The backstory: the police responded to a call of grand theft auto and while they were investigating this officer heard the sound of a gun being fired at him, coming from the direction of his own patrol car. He quickly and bravely responded with a barrage of return fire even as he collapsed, feeling the searing pain of a bullet entering his body and shouting "I'm hit! I'm hit!!" even as he fought on against his cowardly attacker. A true patriot and hero! :patriot:

https://i.imgur.com/JucptU5.mp4

There was no initial gun shot, he heard an acorn hit his car and he went into full panic mode and magdumped into his own car and only imagined he'd been shot. He later resigned over this "officer involved shooting" incident

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Both officers missed with every shot.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The General posted:

Yeah the acorn escaped completely unscathed. :v:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Inceltown posted:

It looks like he's been doing it a bunch and collecting branches well before he did on this attempt so it was slowing his fall much better. So probably that was what he was planning on happening again. Only this time it didn't and only just managed to work out OK for him.

My "normally when I jump off a building, I run into a lot of branches that slow down my fall" shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The General posted:

im starting to think the guns don't even want to work anymore

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

https://futurism.com/cybertruck-owners-already-rusting

Lol

Lmao

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

why… why did i click through to cybertruckownersclub.com from that article? such a terrible thing to do to myself :(

think i might unbookmark this thread for awhile

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

KoRMaK posted:

im starting to think the guns don't even want to work anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah the acorn escaped completely unscathed. :v:

They also missed the black guy they had handcuffed in their car.

a tweet posted:

On November 12, 2023, an incident involving Okaloosa County Sheriff's deputies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, led to the resignation of Deputy Jesse Hernandez following an officer-involved shooting.

Responding to a disturbance involving Marquis Jackson, accused of grand theft auto and making threats, deputies apprehended Jackson after the victim reported his possession of firearms and a silencer.

During the ongoing investigation, Hernandez mistakenly interpreted an acorn hitting the patrol car as a gunshot, resulting in both Hernandez and Sergeant Beth Roberts discharging their weapons into the vehicle with Jackson handcuffed inside.

No injuries were reported, and subsequent investigations judged Hernandez's response as not objectively reasonable, leading to his resignation, while Roberts was exonerated.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Literally the only thing cops are required to do is protect the safety of people in their custody. There's supreme court cases about it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/bodigglesL/status/1757275818571563462

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

also I imagine the only reason that cop even resigned was due to sheer loving embarrassment

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Amazing that with how ubiquitous stainless steel is in a modern household, people still apparently have no idea what it is and how it behaves

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Runa posted:

also I imagine the only reason that cop even resigned was due to sheer loving embarrassment

He absolutely should be embarrassed. Jesus, and I cannot stress this enough, Christ

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

God is clutch!!!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Runa posted:

Him screaming that he was hit was the real pitiful cherry on the poo poo sundae of that case. Hit by what? A breeze? A droplet of his own piss falling onto his shoe?

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

We recently had a few videos of people shooting through their own car windows and here's another. The backstory: the police responded to a call of grand theft auto and while they were investigating this officer heard the sound of a gun being fired at him, coming from the direction of his own patrol car. He quickly and bravely responded with a barrage of return fire even as he collapsed, feeling the searing pain of a bullet entering his body and shouting "I'm hit! I'm hit!!" even as he fought on against his cowardly attacker. A true patriot and hero! :patriot:

https://i.imgur.com/JucptU5.mp4

There was no initial gun shot, he heard an acorn hit his car and he went into full panic mode and magdumped into his own car and only imagined he'd been shot. He later resigned over this "officer involved shooting" incident

somehow this strikes me as exceptionally pathetic, even in this thread.

I think we all knew they do this poo poo but it's especially frustrating to see it on video.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Air Skwirl posted:

Literally the only thing cops are required to do is protect the safety of people in their custody. There's supreme court cases about it.

Is that specific to 'in their custody'? Thought I'd read about Supreme Court cases where they were specifically not legally required to protect others' lives over their own.

Glottis posted:

somehow this strikes me as exceptionally pathetic, even in this thread.

I think we all knew they do this poo poo but it's especially frustrating to see it on video.

I like the repeated action rolling like he was in :darksouls: heavy armor:

https://i.imgur.com/0R1uZZE.mp4

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Inceltown posted:

56 min 10k isn't exactly crazy fast. Assuming he's not going to do that every day then it's pretty plausible. If he does try to do it on the regular though he's going to get hurt.

It's a nice chilled running pace for a few times a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

The bullets are coming from inside the car