Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Aston posted:

That was more of a reaction to Corn Kidz than I expected...

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
1) driv3r

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

6. Final Fantasy VII Remake. Replay this before rebirth and had a blast. midgar is amazing...i think the only thing i really did differently this time was using barrett's melee weapons which surprisingly kicked rear end, especially his Deadly Dodge with the wrecking ball. since this game originally cmae out ive played like 2/3rds of the kingdom hearts franchise and WOW the whispers and sephiroth are some big time KH poo poo.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Kingdom hearts ftw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I got the tude now posted:

Kingdom hearts ftw

☝️

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kingdom hearts ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kingdom hearts ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
For the weebs. :twisted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

And?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kingdom hearts ftw

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Say that to my face, you old rear end bitch

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This guy was banned from Forged in Fire

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This guy was banned from Forged in Fire

Jrpg ep of forged would be sick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jrpg ep of forged would be sick

I'm pretty sure they did an Assassin's Creed episode lol.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Kingdom hearts ftw

That’s right

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

6. The Roottrees Are Dead

not terribly remarkable but pretty fun as just one tangled up logic puzzle. not a bad way to spend an afternoon

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i think it would be better if they either didn't give you the full list of every name on the tree or the whole layout of the tree. it's too easy to see this lady has this guy's last name and three kids and plug it into the one spot it can go, without any newspaper clippings or anything. but maybe it's too hard or annyoing without both of those. dunno not my problem

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

5. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

NG then NG+ Speedrun then NG+ Hard Mode. A very special game that everyone should play at least once.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

oddium posted:

i think it would be better if they either didn't give you the full list of every name on the tree or the whole layout of the tree. it's too easy to see this lady has this guy's last name and three kids and plug it into the one spot it can go, without any newspaper clippings or anything. but maybe it's too hard or annyoing without both of those. dunno not my problem

I think the "twist" is so heavily telegraphed they might as well not even treat it like a twist, like literally the second you start working on the bigger tree you start anticipating the misdirections that the game could potentially throw at you and they chose the most obvious one.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

RE2make.

great game, bad bosses. just wanna replay 4 after this

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Flame Zapper (PC88)
Bakudan Otoko / Bomber Man / Eric and the Floaters (You can't really finish it but i played a bunch of stages, whatever. PC88/MSX/ZX)
Bomberman (NES)
Bomber Boy (GB)
Bomberman (Turbografx)
Bomberman (Arcade)
Bomberman 2 (NES)
Star Parodier as Bomberman (TurbografxCD)
Bomberman World (Arcade)
Bomberman '93 (Turbografx)
Super Bomberman (SNES)
Bomberman '94 (Turbografx)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bomberman ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dont forget to play wario blast

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

dont forget to play wario blast

i wont forget to play wario blast, featuring bomberman.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Flame Zapper (PC88)
Bakudan Otoko / Bomber Man / Eric and the Floaters (You can't really finish it but i played a bunch of stages, whatever. PC88/MSX/ZX)
Bomberman (NES)
Bomber Boy (GB)
Bomberman (Turbografx)
Bomberman (Arcade)
Bomberman 2 (NES)
Star Parodier as Bomberman (TurbografxCD)
Bomberman World (Arcade)
Bomberman '93 (Turbografx)
Super Bomberman (SNES)
Bomberman '94 (Turbografx)

which one’s the best one and which one’s the worst

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Best one so far is '94, worst is ERIC AND THE FLOATERS but since that game is basically a barebones first attempt it feels unfair to judge it, so ill go with Bomber Boy. The turbografx bomberman games in general are really good and full of charm and effort. Playing super 2 and its really cool

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the supers are really good or at least th three (1 2 5) i've played are

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pulling out the multitap and feeling like a god

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

1) FF7Remake: Integrade

Hype building for rebirth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah.

6a. The yuffie DLC. She and Sonon were very fun to play, her moveset really kicks rear end + adding a timed block element was a great idea and something I hope is included in Rebirth. The tone was really all over the place, obviously utilized a lot of reused assets but it was a fun romp. Dumb rear end 2000s spin off character I assume at the end there for the final boss just chilling in the Basement of Shinra HQ which is apparently some kind of lawless hell on earth for some reason. But you can just take a normal elevator to it. Fort Condor was simple but rly fun and I started doing the Hard mode fights, they're a good time.

Can't friggin wait for Rebirth!!!!! Is there a thread yet.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Oh yeah.

6a. The yuffie DLC. She and Sonon were very fun to play, her moveset really kicks rear end + adding a timed block element was a great idea and something I hope is included in Rebirth. The tone was really all over the place, obviously utilized a lot of reused assets but it was a fun romp. Dumb rear end 2000s spin off character I assume at the end there for the final boss just chilling in the Basement of Shinra HQ which is apparently some kind of lawless hell on earth for some reason. But you can just take a normal elevator to it. Fort Condor was simple but rly fun and I started doing the Hard mode fights, they're a good time.

there is a final fanty thread in this forum

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

Oh yeah.

The perfect block is in the Rebirth demo so yeah it's a universal mechanic that all characters can do now. Makes no damage boss kills a reality besides cheesing them with -aga spells.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

The perfect block is in the Rebirth demo so yeah it's a universal mechanic that all characters can do now. Makes no damage boss kills a reality besides cheesing them with -aga spells.

thats so sick, i havent played tghe demo because i'm buyin it anway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Oh poo poo. Feel like hard mode is going to be way more punishing if it's now a universal mechanic. Cool.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

thats so sick, i havent played tghe demo because i'm buyin it anway

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I played the demo because it's just the first 90 minutes of the game and it says you can carry your save data over to the full game so I figured why not I'll get a little head start. They're updating the demo a week before release with a later section that doesn't carry over so I won't be playing that part.