Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

the 2000lb ATV winch mounted in front of the winch bumper, with the bumper being filled by an obscured 20" light bar, is :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

what is cursed about flexibility? She seems quite comfortable.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I do wonder where her organs go in some of those postures.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Lone Badger posted:

As long as they all stay inside the body it's fine.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Lone Badger posted:

She had most of them removed, and puts them back in after the performance.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

She must be trying for the roll of Samus Aran.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

By popular demand posted:

Nothing other than the fact I'm forced to go look up the Ross sisters every time I see a contortionist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oMSKJHPzxc

That apple.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

There's something about the way it's filmed that makes it weirder. I can't put my finger on it but it's like she's being sold on the home shopping network.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Give it time, U.S. lawmakers are bringing back child labour so chattel slavery is right around the corner

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Very impressive. My spine hurts just thinking about it.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Morbidly curious to know when they all seized up and calcified from arthritis.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

LookieLoo posted:

Morbidly curious to know when they all seized up and calcified from arthritis.

here u go

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

The Lone Badger posted:

I'm sure it's fine as long as she's not actively trying to poo poo

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

The Lone Badger posted:

OK so when you're hypermobile, as she is, that means that a good chunk of your collagen is faulty. Collagen makes up like 80% of the body if you remove the water. Collagen holds organs in place too!

Guessing her organs are doing fun things that would shock doctors.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Desert Bus posted:

OK so when you're hypermobile, as she is, that means that a good chunk of your collagen is faulty. Collagen makes up like 80% of the body if you remove the water. Collagen holds organs in place too!

Not all people who are extremely flexible have Ehlers Danlos or a connective tissue disorder. A number of them simply devoted a bunch of time and effort to become that way, sort of like people who are really physically fit.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Only these people train really hard to not physically fit together.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Phanatic posted:

Not all people who are extremely flexible have Ehlers Danlos or a connective tissue disorder. A number of them simply devoted a bunch of time and effort to become that way, sort of like people who are really physically fit.

At no point did I imply she was EDS. I suggested HSD.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Somehow they look less like they're "being worn by a person at a party" and more like "being hanged for their crimes"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Phanatic posted:

Like, Y'know, for instance, the "patron saint of SA" Kirk Johnson?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Snackmar posted:

Somehow they look less like they're "being worn by a person at a party" and more like "being hanged for their crimes"

I’ll go with choice 2

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Nice girl, but her ponytail smells like poo poo

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I mean, aside from the obvious Ross Sisters references, I don't recall a moment where I've sat on my own head.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Catastrophe posted:

I mean, aside from the obvious Ross Sisters references, I don't recall a moment where I've sat on my own head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eFlyYQyeZs

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
She could totally eat her own rear end.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This is what greets you when you play the new Tomb Raider remaster games. They obviously don’t care enough not to sell the games to you…

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
“Rather than not taking your money…”

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
It's just typical that they make the trigger happy artifact thief some British person.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They strive for realism in the game with the giant trex you battle

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe
Lol why do people have to get all preachy about that stuff?

A simple "we are aware of the cannibalistic tribesmen tropes, this game came out 25 years ago and that didn't even register back then. That wouldn't fly today, but we're not gonna change it because gently caress that noise"

Id respect that a lot more than whatever that poo poo is.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Getting whoopie goldberg to do the disclaimer

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Sure, it's racist because the original was made by brits in the 90s, but also, I wonder if Crystal Dynamics cared to change anything the last time they remade one of those games.

At least CD handed of their latest reboot trilogy to someone else after two games, so they weren't the ones who had Lara call the obviously human native inhabitants "creatures" in 2018.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Cursed Lara Croft?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s0lzbCK9f8

1:11 for the money shot.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Getting whoopie goldberg to do the disclaimer

… for the remastered Theodore Rex 4k UHD bluray release

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Takes No Damage posted:

Cursed Lara Croft?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s0lzbCK9f8

1:11 for the money shot.

I miss Retsuprae.
Wonder what George Wood got up to since then.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I generally prefer the Words of Warning in front of old media that continues to be preserved and made available.

But considering this is not the old media and is an update of the old media, it's really hosed up they wouldn't update it to be less racist. Then again, from what I saw of the games, it seems like a very basic graphical update that might have used some sort of upscaling program instead of actual people, so it just kinda looks like a really lazy job all around. I don't even know if the controls were updated at all.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Hel posted:

At least CD handed of their latest reboot trilogy to someone else after two games, so they weren't the ones who had Lara call the obviously human native inhabitants "creatures" in 2018.

Is that the game with the Rhianna Pratchett script?

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

The part at the beginning where she's just gently waving her limbs around like she's underwater is a little unnerving, like even by the standards of this video it's almost TOO fluid. But yes, it's very impressive, and the gag where she fixes her hair is pretty funny.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Rascar Capac posted:

Is that the game with the Rhianna Pratchett script?

The sequel to them, but she only worked on the first two parts of the trilogy and the tie ins, not Shadow of the Tomb Raider, that one is all on Eidos Montreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I just have to say that historically speaking all the cannibalistic tribes to fear come from the the land of Europa.
They'll strip your people of everything.